Aura reading

• Hello everyone:

Is anyone willing to do an aura reading? If so, which information should you need? Thanks!

• Sweeteyes,

Captain has a thread called Photo Readings. You can post a picture there and she'll do a reading. I'm not sure if this is the same a "Aura" readings but I know you'd need a picture for that as well.

Good Luck!

• Kookish,

Thanks so much!.

• mmm! I feel like giving an aura reading.. Still interested?

• StrawberryKiss, It didn't start the thread and your answer was for sweeteyes but if you could do an aura reading for me i would be happy. 🙂

• Oh hi moonalisa, sure, I prefer private readings though, how should I contact you?

• This post is deleted!

• if your email is right, you'd have received something now

• StrawberryKiss:

Apologies for the delay. YES, I'm still interested. What information do you need? Thanks!

• Hi sweeteyes, all I need for a basic reading is your full name (current or past). If you like a more detailed one, you can provide things like your photo, birthday and such but it's all up to you. Different information look at different aspect of you as a person. Contact me on facebook if you want an aura reading because I don't usually check here: Nessa Kiss

• Hi Strawberrykiss , I hope you don't mind me asking the same favor for myself and I am pretty sure everyone wants aura reading. And I am really sorry if I ll try to find you at FB without your permission I am curios to know what in me apparently . There's a few same names of your so if you don't mind me asking a favor pretty please thanks in advance . Kisses

• Hi ! There Strawberrykiss , it's me again and my apology I felt like I'm annoying you now and I just want to let you know that I already add you on my FB account it's me Anne my middle initial in fb was A and My surname was M at FB but my real name was Joann. Thanks a lot and I hope you will forgive me on what I'm doing now . I am so interested on my aura so I will have knowledge what they see in me good or bad and if I can change that my wall is not my picture it's a black wall with boy and girl thank a more blessing kisses..

• Hi,

That's very kind of you, but I cannot find you on FB. Is it Nessa or Vanessa? Thanks.

• Oops I'm sorry Anne, I'm a little conscious of strangers, I'll add you again. I'd appreciate a little private message before you add me so I know how I knew you.

I'm with the display pic Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing.

My display name is Nessa but my full name is Vanessa, either would work I think.