Lost Wedding Ring

• I have been separated for a year and a half. I've always kept my rings in a white box in the top left drawer of my dresser. I have taken them out to view them occasionally and put them on. My husband and I are reconciling and I believe I saw them just over a month ago. I remember that I moved the box downstairs to underneath the bathroom sink. When I opened the box, however, my husband's white gold band was there (I never remember placing that ring there) but my two rings were gone. I hope that I moved them to a safer place (although I don't recall doing this). My husband does not have them and I just don't know where they could be. I've torn the place apart looking for them. Anyone have suggestions?

• Revise your plans to get back with your husband until you know more about whether things between you have changed for the better. When you find your rings, it will be a green light that things between you are more likely to work out this time.

• Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate you taking the time to help.

• How can one read so much into these things? May be losing a wedding ring is just a random event!

• There are no random events. If you believe there are, then you believe in chaos, not order.