Oh Captain My Captain!!! Needing Your Wonderful Insight!! Please!!

• Greeting's,

Do you see a job in the near future? If so, about how long, & what will I be doing? Thank you soo very much!! I am much appreciated of your time & gift!

Hugs & Blessings

Devine~Mistie~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• If you have been out of work for a while, it might be time to ask yourself if you are being open to all types of offers and opportunities. Being too rigid in what you want can hold you back from some great job opportunity. Are you looking in a very broad area of career or even thinking about a complete change? There is always a reason for being out of work. It may also be that you need some time and space to yourself for inner comtemplation, or some rest and relaxation after working hard. In order to know what is to come, you have to examine your current path and what results it is producing - or not. If you go on in the same way, you will always get the same results.

• Dear Devine,

To add to what Captain says...have you asked your angels to help guide you to the right job opportunity? They can't help unless you ask. But once you ask, then they do send you opportunities and as Captain says, be open to them all. Even if they come from out of the norm places. You may see an ad repeat that you notice that prompts you to apply. You may meet someone out doing errands that you overhear talking about a job opportunity. Someone may just call you up and mention something. These aren't coincidences. They are carefully being orchestrated by your angels. Just be open. Of course, you have to do your part to secure the job. All the tasks such as applying and interviewing and such. But your angels can open the doorways. All it takes to begin is to ask them for their help. They know the right job for you, so let them help you find it! No matter where the job lead comes from.

Angel blessings,

Miss Beth

• Thank You! I have been out of work for some time only because my husband was put on hospice & he passed away. Now that I took some time to heal, I feel I am ready! I have talked to my angel's, I have gotten signs about this one company that is hiring & so I whent and applied! hopefully I will get the job!! Thanks So Very Much!! 😃

Blessings

Devine