FOR PISCEAN HEALER MARC

• Hey Marc how is your day going ?

just read your interpretiation on the realtionship with the tower card didnt get good vibes from that persons reading i felt a 3rd party was involved as well . sorry had to rush off last night hope all is well wont be able to go on chat have to get up early .

Love and Light Mags 🙂

• Hey Mags,

Just saw this post. Yeah, a lot of (growing) pain in that spread.

Been meaning to say as well; love that avatar 🙂

Love & light,

Marc

• Hi Marc ,

Thanks for the compliment about my avatar no prizes for guessing why i picked it lol .

I hope all is well look forward to chatting with you again soon .

Love and light Mags 🙂

• Hiya Marc.

I wont be able to go back on chat tonight im actually signing off i have eyes hanging out of my head in regards to the tarot thread i was wondering if you have any ideas on how we can make it better as you dont think its a good idea to do practise readings on there i dont want it getting inundated or deraiiled like you said but i want it to be a place to learn i wAS thinking of doing a card of the day but we are all past that stage now except for the court cards for me that is so do you have any ideas? i would be grateful for your help .

anyway i must go im starting to turn into one of those zombies from the end of the world thread lol take care chat soon lots of love and light Mags xx

• Hey Marc ,

I hope all is well i sent you an email before but im not sure it went throught properly im off to slumberland now so i hope you have a good day and hope to chat with you soon

Take care Love and light Mags xx

• Hello Mags,

The last email I got from you was about the flu and your daughter's friend. I did reply to you, but haven't heard back since.

L & l,

Marc

• I miss you Marc , i hope all is well .

Love and light Mags xx

• Hey DP,

I was wondering if you would be able to explain to me what the meaning of the Grouse card is in laymans terms , as im having trouble trying to interpret the book again.

It was my card for the day , i would really appreaciate your help .

Love and Light DQ