FOR PISCEAN HEALER MARC

• Hi Marc,

I found those animal cards that i told you about they are called wolf song cards by Lew Hartman

have you ever heard of them ? I hope all is well

• Hello Mags,

No, never heard of those cards. Sound beautiful though. I saw the Power Animal Oracle Cards in use on Psychic TV last night. I loved how the reader was able to answer yes/no questions with ease just by drawing one card.

• HI Marc

Ive never heard of those ones before either the wolfsong ones dont go into much detail of the interpretations coyote is the same as the animal medicine cards I know what you mean about the psychics being able just to rattle them off like that its amazing .

• Mags, contacted Psychic TV twice. First one I asked for help to develop my clairsentient ability. I got some really good feedback on that one.

And today I sent a photo of my eye in! I haven't quite figured out the message I got back yet though.

Hey Marc thought i would answer you here thats great you got good feedback and when you say you sent in a photo of your eye does it mean that they are going to do a reading on it for you ? I have been watching our one there is a shaman on there now telling people about there animals that have crossed over i thought of you straight away . Did it cost you much to ring them? ours is 5.45 per minute which is a lot or you can send a text for $5 and it also cost you that when they send you one back as well. I have been to a couple of tarot readers one was fantastic everything thing she predicted came true this was back in the 80s i wish that i had held on to her number . I also not long ago went to one who everybody raved about and she was terrible so off the mark it wasnt funny i could have done a better job anyway i hope all is well and you are having a great weekend keep us posted on the eye .

take care Love and light Magsxx

• Hello Mags,

Yes, the psychic looked into my soul and gave me a reading. It was a good one, but I'm glad I recorded it as there are still aspects I am trying to figure out.

Last night, or rather, early this morning I actually phoned in and spoke to a psychic. I was desperate to know more about what happened with me and my ex. His reading was amazing. He read my ex like a book, described everything that happened during our breakup and had a lot of good, positive things to say to me.

I will certainly be speaking to him again at some point in the future.

The text messages cost £3.00 I think, the phone conversation £1.53 per minute. I'm looking at about £20-25 on next month bills, but it was worth it 🙂

You can actually watch our Psychic TV online Mags if you're interested. Today I saw a female psychic use a set of cards I bought a month or so ago (Shaman Oracle Cards). I was quite happy to see them in use, confirmed my initial feeling of being drawn to them in the first place.

Love and light,

Marc

• Hi Marc,

That sounds very interesting im glad that you had a good reading and your right it is worth it if they are good but i begrudged paying that last tarot reader $50 it wasnt even worth 50c what is the show called and il have a look is it on late at night ?im suprised they havent put ours on the net yet but i think its still in its teething stages as its only been on for a couple of months .

Love and light Mags:)

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Marc ,

I hope you are having a lovely easter look forward to chatting with you soon

Take care lots of love Mags

• You too Mags 🙂

Love & light, Marc

• HEy Marc .

I hope all is well thankyou for the great chat on saturday i started a new tarot thread but as you know nobodys is interested lol anyway i look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care love and light Mags xx

• Hey Marc ,

When are you going to start learing tarot with me again? i need my learing buddy back i will send you mail soon.

Take care lots of love and hugs Mags xx

• oh and can we start it on this thread as ive given up on my others .

• Why use a thread, why not email?

• ok your on then il send you my card of the day soon .

• Hiya Marc,

I hope that you are feeling ok after your rant just want to let you know that even though i can contact you anytime via email i will always keep this thread going for us . I hope that you are in the best of spirits and having a lovely day

Take care lots of love and hugs MAgs xx

• Thanks Mags, I really appreciate it 🙂

• Hey Marc ,

Im going to call you King of Forums lol i cant keep up with you your on a roll will send card of the day soon .

Love and Light MAGs xx

• Hi Marc ,

Im having trouble interpreting the pages all of them i continually get stumped with the court cards especially these i know they represent things in there infancy , young people and messages i though i would ask you here as i didnt want to muddle up our card of the day and i dont want to start a new thread as noone ever answers me anyway .I would really appreaciate your insight .

Love and Light Mags 🙂

• Heh, you are asking the wrong person. I am still getting to grips with the court cards myself. All I can tell you for certain is that I personally identify with the King of Cups 🙂

Pages, were traditionally message carriers. They were the ones that delivered messages back in the "olden" days. So that's where I usually start. As far as representing people, the word immature comes to mind, with both good and bad connotations, depending on the person's age.

I find these cards get very deep and complex when referring to people. Which I guess is representative of human beings in general. But I also think I have a tendency to look too deeply. I try to find information/meaning that these cards don't really address.

• Hiya Marc ,

Thanks for trying to help me with the pages the page of wands is driving me nuts i started a new thread (as if anyones gonna answer me lol) i thought i would put it out there anyway heres the link http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=14181&replies=1

Love and light Loap:)