"LEO Community"

• Are there any other Leo's on here?

• Hi! I am definitely a Leo. And I love love love my sign.

My rising is in Pisces. I'm engaged to a Leo, my best gf is a Leo and her husband is a Leo. I'd say that I'm not as Leo as my gf, or my fiance, but more than her husband (who has a scorpio rising...shivers, secrets would KILL me). My gf is a double Leo (enough to scare anyone away!!) but ya gotta lover her. I love Libras and Gemini's. I seem to surround myself with them as well.

I had my chart run from a cool program called the Merlin Report, so I have a lot of insight into my astrological make-up. In fact, I had all my bfs/gfs charts run in compatibility. HUGE HELP. Unfortunately, I lost my contact who had the program (it's 500bucks!) so I didn't get my children's run with my compatibility.

I, My, I'm, My, I, I, I... 🙂

• Yeah give it up for the LEO's they are the life of the party commanding all the lime light>>>>>But that why you all love libra so much because they stroke your ego just right>>> the next best thing is another leo, you all take turns shining each others coats>>>> gemini stimulate your need for deep intellectual conversation>>>the worst thing about leo is the complacency, you all seem to lose touch with reality (tending to your coat) and forget other needs are important to>>>but if that the worst it is not that bad>>.so I surround myself with your kind because you are the sweetest, funnest, most brilliant of friends>>>(and you look good in yellow!!!)LOL

• Did you know there are different types of Leo's? There really is!

• Curious, what kind of types? Everyone is different....or should I say unique. Tell me your version I am very interested in your perception of types. True Leo woman here.

• OK, Let's see, I too have other leos as familly and acquaintances or some I thought was friends.

We have the all out loving, giving, & caring type and honest to their own fault.

You have a shy type, believe it or not, in alot of instances.

You have the bold, loud, and egotistical type that will walk over anybody or anything that gets in their way to accomplish want they want, and I have found that they are not honest. You might add sneaky here too.

And last I think we have the live and let live type. Now this one may have had some of the other traits mentioned before, but have learned their lessons in life, however I have found that the devious ones last mentioned, will not ever change. I think the change comes with age and wisdom.

Just do some comparitive analysis as you are around the others.

And we all tend to be a bit eccentric, stubborn, born leaders, bossy, & charming.

Psalm 46:10

'Be Still and Know that I AM GOD'

Please don't break this even if you only send it to one person. Look at the

date when this was started..

I am not going to be the one who lets it die. I found it believable -

Angels have walked beside me all my life - and they still do.

This is to all of you who mean something to me; I pray for your

happiness.

The Candle Of Love, Hope & Friendship

15th of September, 1998.

Someone who loves you has helped keep it alive by sending it to you.

Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope and Friendship die! Pass It On

To All Your Friends and Everyone You Love! May God richly bless

you as you keep this candle burning.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Just walk beside me and be my friend !

"Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10

• Hey whats up. I am a Leo. sun in leo, moon in tarus, rising sign in gemini, venus in leo, mercury in virgo. I have a lot of leo cousins but I mostly attract capricorns for some odd reason. I do share some of these traits as a leo girl. my best friend is a capricorn.

• yep here's a Leo. 🙂

• Yes I have to agree with you, there are differenty kinds of Leo. I love being a Leo too but secretly I am not as outgoing as most and I actually HIDE from the limelight. Could be my upbringing, but even in adult life I still don't like too much attention from strangers.

Mostly everything else about a Leo is true for me though, LOL.

Sadly, I am the only Leo that I know. 😞 Probably because MOST Leos are in the limelight and I'm avoiding it! LOL. It would be great to have Leo friends.

• I agree adylia. I would love to have more leo friends also. I have a few but I am never really that close to them, but we always get along so easily. I have been attracting capricorns male and female, I wonder what that says about me. :))

• Yes, there are a lot of different types of leo..I am Leo with Gemini..somewhat shy...until I get to know you..then watch out...lol

and strangely,Capricorn also plays a big part in my friendships and love.

• I am not a leo but I have a few leo people in my life right now. One being a special friend who is very sweet and has been nothing but a gentleman. Things are still very new and I am learning him and he me. Lately I've seen to have been attracting the leo in my life. In the past I have been somewhat leary of them because of their very big ego's. With time I think I've learned not to be threatened by them needing the have the spotlight on them at all times-I am now more confident in myself and who I am! Bless, Leo's!

• Yeps! Im a Leo-Taurus and probably the most stubborn yet flexible person on earth. My Ascendant is in Virgo (gurrr)...I dislike that. (lol) Like to be viewed as a powerful yet fair person..I feel the Virgo weakens me. 😞 😛

Anyways - Leo's rock. 🙂

• Hello,

My mother had an astrology reading for me when I was a child. It is extremely in depth...almost 20 pages long. My reading indicates that my sun, moon, and rising are all in leo. Is this somehow especially significant? What does that really mean for me? From what I understand, this is fairly uncommon. Any answers or insight would be greatly appreciated! Btw... DOB -8/2/1970 @ 6:21am

Thanks in advance,

Sacogirl