Does he love me or hate me?

• I need some answers can anyone help me plz.... this is the deal here dating this guy after 20yrs he finds me we hook up and life was great and i was enjoying his company , meet the family spend the holidays and his mom loves me so i get along with his sons and family.. well everything was wonderful until out of the blue he txt me saying i am a good person have a good heart bu he dose not like my ways meaning my flaws...he said i txt to much and i take every thing to the extreme( i did mention to him about my flaws ..)then this is were i am hurt and confusse. he said I DONT HATE YOU OR DISLIKE YOU but then he says dont call me ever dont come over my house and stop txting my family and leave my mom alone your stressing her out with ur crzy psyscho messages.( i called her crying telling her what wrong with jo this is not him) she agreed with me and she was hurt by the way her son treated me. SO IF HE DONT HATE ME OR DISLIKE ME THEN WHY IS HE BEING SO MEAN AND HURTFUL BY TELLING TO LEAVE HIM AND HIS FAMILY ALONE GO AWAY , LOSE MY # AND CALLING ME CRZY AND FKEN PSYCHO. I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT RESPECTFUL AND GOOD TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY..HE EVEN BLOCKED ME FROMHIS FB ACCT AND I DONT KNOW WHY. I HAVE NEVER MIS TREATED OR DISREPECTED HIM OR THE FAMILY EVER AND i DONT UNDERSTAND PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME AM AT THE POINT OF JUST WANTING TO DO DRUGS TO NOT FEEL THIS HEARTFUL PAIN I HAVE....BROKENHEARTNSOUL

• brokenheartnsoul, what exactly has his mother said about his behaviour? I'm getting a lot of confusion here as if one or more people aren't being entirely forthcoming or not facing the cold hard truth.

• HIS MOM SAID TO ME THIS IS NOT MY SON.... THOSE ARE NOT HIS WORDS..I AGREED AS WELL.. HE IS VERY RUDE, MEAN AND CALLING ME NAMES COME ON THATS KIDS GAMES..

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHEN HE SAYS HE DONT HATE OR DISLIKE ME BUT YET I FEEL LIKE I COMMITTED A CRIME OR DID SOMETHING SO BADLY TO HIM THAT IF I WAS TO GO OVER AND VISIT HIS MOM THAT HE WILL CALL THE POLICE THATS HOW IF FEEL . AND WHY CANT HE FACE ME AND TELL ME? I ASK HIM TO ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION: YOU SAY U DONT HATE/DISLIKE ME, SO WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME SO BADLY? HE NEVER ANSWERED ME BACK ...

• Has his mother offered any advice, suggested any course of action? Is she talking to her son about this?

• brokenheartnsoul, when I turned to our animal guides I got the Rabbit in the contrary position. It suggests to me that this guy is scared. In fact he is paralysed by his fears. Your own fears are feeing the situation, making it worse.

You need to step back and find somewhere or something that will nurture you. Take care of yourself, do what makes you happy. Not easy I know, but even if you have to burrow into a safe place like a rabbit and cut yourself off from the world for a while, it will be good for you.

Understand that no situation can ever remain stagnant, the Universe WILL move forward. This situation WILL be resolved and you will get your answers. Until then however, you must remove yourself from the picture.

• Pisceanhealer: what is he scared of? I dont understand? I have not been able to talk to his mom let alone she is very old and sick and I dont want her to get involved .. This is between me and him... but he is getting everyone involved and turn them against me which I that is wrong of him to do. It's funny how you said he is scared and my mom told me that as well and I said scared of what ? my mom said he does love me but that he has deep feeling for you and he has been hurt from his divorce and afraid that it might happend to him again with you. Could my mom be rite? and I have given his space , but i hate the fact how he treated me and am hurt by it but i told him a while back that i forgive him and love him deeply and what ever your going thourgh i said ill still be here if you want me .

will he be back in my life again? my mom again said give him a year in the mean time i should take care of me lose weight lol...get back my life again. she promise me he will be back.. MOTHERS ALWAYS SEEM TO KNOW AND BE RITE ABOUT THINGS

PLZ PLAIN ENGLISH WHAT IS HE SACRED OF ?? DOES HE REALLY HAVE TRUE AND DEEP FEELING FOR ME OR WHAT?

BHS

• hi piscean healer, can i get a reading from u? thanks if you can...

i want you to reflect upon how the situation between me (Gagan and Jose) will unfold. Is it wise to open my heart in front of him? or to wait? can u tell me how he views me?

• oh am sorry i dont read cards am just a women who is seeking for advice on here and hoping to get my reading as well ... am so sorry , but your advice from eariler help me a bit but still as myself why he treated me badly .. i never did treat him bad or given him drama or disrespect him or the family , but am sure he will come back once he's back to himself like his mom said her son has changed and wonders whats wrong but then she told me that he loves me deeply and to read between the lines lol.. he is scared just like you said and my mom said that to so all 3 of you are rite how ca mom 's be wrong ? anyways once again sorry i dont read cards ..

bhs

• drgagannagi, can you start a new thread please with your request. I'll get around to you when I have some free time, thank you 🙂

brokenheartnsoul, I think your mother is absolutely right. He is scared of the feelings you've aroused in him. In fact I would say that the stronger his fear is, the stronger his feelings for you. Does that make sense?

Your mother is also right about taking care of yourself. Do whatever makes you feel good - nurture yourself.

I don't know if he'll be back, let alone when, but I do get a strong sense of "trust your mother. She knows what's right for you and your situation."

• PH: I know my mom is rite every bf i had she read them from day one and told me that one bf was not good , and other one after that lol... and i refuse to listen lol , gosh she was rite she only like one i used to date years ago and i didnt care much for him .now she says Joe is the one and that he is scared and joe's mom told joe as well that i was the one for him and she told him just giving him motherly advice .. dont get involved with a women who has kids and specially young kids.. she told him that it better to find a women who has no kids and life would be good for you and her and that why would you want to start all over with someone elses kids.. I dont have any kids nor ever married .. his mom told me that Joe had a big smile and didnt say a thing . Joe's mom made him think about that one and she told me he loves me just give him time and he will come to his sensse... I hate ths part of the deal and just want him back th e way he was ... come on a guy who lends you his truck , trust you with his stuff and his bank accts, and give me money when i needed and buys me things for no reason , he bought me a mop ok and i was like wow that meant alot to me the littlest things i value and not to mention he used to go drink on fridays after work he would have one beer ever since we got together he stop going and i mention this to my friend and she said wow thats really means this guy is into you bad.. i didnt think nothing of it .. i was like oh k , so the more i remember the littlest things he has done tells me alot , and honestly the words he tell me calling me names i learn never to take it to the heart, his words dont mean shit to me , but his actions is were i do... everything is coming together little by li ttle and i will move on with my life and keep praying for hm ... and hope he will come back to me and things will get better ..

thankl you soooo very much you have been such a good person and wish all will go well with you and hope your wishes and dreams come true for you . I LOVE JOE SO MUCH AND ILL GIVE HIM HIS TI ME N SPACE .

your a good person thank you once again

take care be safe

Jessicad

• brokenheartnsoul, you are very welcome. Hold onto the positives and the Joe you get back will be better than you could ever expect.