Does he love me or hate me?

• I need some answers can anyone help me plz.... this is the deal here dating this guy after 20yrs he finds me we hook up and life was great and i was enjoying his company , meet the family spend the holidays and his mom loves me so i get along with his sons and family.. well everything was wonderful until out of the blue he txt me saying i am a good person have a good heart bu he dose not like my ways meaning my flaws...he said i txt to much and i take every thing to the extreme( i did mention to him about my flaws ..)then this is were i am hurt and confusse. he said I DONT HATE YOU OR DISLIKE YOU but then he says dont call me ever dont come over my house and stop txting my family and leave my mom alone your stressing her out with ur crzy psyscho messages.( i called her crying telling her what wrong with jo this is not him) she agreed with me and she was hurt by the way her son treated me. SO IF HE DONT HATE ME OR DISLIKE ME THEN WHY IS HE BEING SO MEAN AND HURTFUL BY TELLING TO LEAVE HIM AND HIS FAMILY ALONE GO AWAY , LOSE MY # AND CALLING ME CRZY AND FKEN PSYCHO. I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT RESPECTFUL AND GOOD TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY..HE EVEN BLOCKED ME FROMHIS FB ACCT AND I DONT KNOW WHY. I HAVE NEVER MIS TREATED OR DISREPECTED HIM OR THE FAMILY EVER AND i DONT UNDERSTAND PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME AM AT THE POINT OF JUST WANTING TO DO DRUGS TO NOT FEEL THIS HEARTFUL PAIN I HAVE....BROKENHEARTNSOUL

• Honey im so sorry for all ur pain.

Im sad to have to tell you he has dumped u. In a scoundrel nasty way. He has used confidentially information against u. Its a psychilogical game. N if u do dope now he wins.

Does he deserve to win after all he has said n done to u? No he doesnt. He is a chicken effm spineless pile of manure n i wager u ion his next life he´ll come back as a dungbeetle.

dungbeetles roll elephant dung into rolls day n night.

It shows to me he aint at all mature nor very smart- he didnt face u to say listen u n me no gonna work out. No he uses txt n smacks extra bs on it.

U´ll ache some more, properly cry n hurt n ask why why why. Mourning what might have been is legit n take time allowing it to phase out. Once u´re ready again look at what u need to change so it wont happen again.

4 example the flaws u told him about, txting too much, calling n so forth, i feel u need to:

1. not tell a guy in the early stages of ur flaws

2. ur flaws needs work n u can do it

i say this bc there is no need to barge a guy on flaws bc as u felt n saw it can b used against u, BUT more so it opens for unpleasant conversation as u either conscious or subconscious expect him also to tell u his flaws. its like advertising all what is wrong with u. Like hello major 500 feet large billboard im a control freak.

not that u are one as i wouldnt know since u diodnt mention them, n i get u didnt out of fear to get smacked more. is totally okay sweetie.

also flaws can be changed. its like a bad habit, n habits can b changed.

I strongly suggest u visit for more advice. The membership as far as i recall are free, BUT they have a LOAD full of article on all subjects, and i do believe n hear from guides u can SOOOOOOOOOOOO benefit from them n that site. so plz do urself the favor go there, check it out n im sure much of it can help u in ur now situation, on how to proceed n how to change ur bad habits.

I hope this helped n i wish u all the luck in the world sweetie

cwb