Mater number question

• Hello there. I don't know much about numerology i confess. But i find it curious that i have two master numbers in my charts. 11 for my name and 22 for my birth date 02-10-1990. I ask the experts if you could help me with the meaning and significance about this. Thank you.

• Don't know about the 11 but I have a master number of 22 for birthdate as well.

Works best at the head of large-scale business and philanthropic organizations or in government, where practical applications of the most forward-thinking ideas can be made.

Examples:

Political organizer

Corporation and international lawyer

Architect

Builder

Aeronautics and space positions

International corporate executive

Public reformer

Public benefactor

Labor organizer

Mass-communications executive

Art patron

AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: This is one of the four master numbers (11, 22, 33, 44), and it can be experienced as either a 22 or a 4, or as a fluctuation between the two during your lifetime.

You have the potential to accrue vast wealth and power on a world wide scale Your greatness can be achieved through resources, including people. You are the philanthropist whose fortune gained from material achievement is used to build a better world.

Your originality allows you to create solutions to problems that others consider unsolvable. You have a genius for thinking in broad terms while always arriving at practical solutions. You are hard working, honest in dealing with people, and above all, ethical. You are a master at directing others but be careful never to exploit them for selfish reasons. Overwork and a desire for power and control can create a negative 22 whose potential for evil can produce a ruthless and even infamous type.

Overwork brings on emotional difficulties. You have strong opinions and a great deal of wisdom, which is always directed to practical uses. You can contribute to shaping the destiny of the world through industry, politics or the professions.

Firmness in friendship and all relationships, including marriage, provides the secure base from which you meet the world. You have enormous leadership and policy-making abilities. With effort, of which you are extremely capable, you will become one of those financial tycoons whose name lives on through good works that benefit millions.

• Actually, i'm a graphic design student ... Altought i have a great interest in politics, history, phiosophy and law. Actually, i was doubting studying law instead of design.. but here i am, in the end, i ended up in arts. I have difficulties in group working because i think people have the same amount of interest and skill, and i like to do things my own way, because i loose my temper very quickly if people don't do follow my leadership, i'm kind of "my way or no way" and that kind of attitude in everything in life gave me some little problems with people less independent... I don't see myself leading masses, unless they share the same visions.

• OMG, I could have written the same thing about myself. I'm am architect and I never could quite fit any of the rest of the master number stuff. It made no sense unless of course, I was the one at the top. LOL

Basically I lead myself and if anyone follows fine, if not fine, don't give a crap.

Blessings

• Some people tend to follow me and depend on me. I'm very picky with friends, i usually search for genuine,honest and original people and tend to ignore/despise the rest. I'm not at the top, well, i'm not the best in my class because i tend to be a little laid back. I see myself working more on personal projects than in college boring stuff, but, i still have good marks and good works. Always, in my school life, i achieved good marks and good recognition with little effort.

Architect is on the list, but not Graphic Design.. but it still is about building something and i love typography and illustration.

• Yes, graphic design is very similar in the design end. That of making something both usable and beautiful. School was pretty easy for me as well. There are a lot of things I could have excelled at but I always seem to have a different set of priorities. Mostly its about diversity. I want to learn about everything but not everything about one thing.

Topography is my downside. I don't quite get it. I love beautiful topography but I never could understand how to design it. I'm the same with landscaping.

• Yes. I'm finishing college and when i look behind i think that i could do much better! But my mind is always working in different directions. I couldn't focus only in school, i love a lot of things, music, reading, arts in general. I can't focus on ONLY one thing. I tend to think and work with lots of things. I have ADHD, so, setting my mind to only ONE task is pretty hard for me. I had a huge struggle with keeping my mind concentrated, and to accomplish my goals. So, i think i'm a good 22-ish. xD

• I like architecture but i'm not so good with technical drawings, my hands are good for flowing and detailed forms. And i love to draw letters, i'm always sketching stuff like letters and ornaments and i love ancient architecture to lose myself in patterns and ornaments.