Hanswolfgang, can you please please do a reading for me?

• DOB - 06/25/1993

I need some guidance! Much appreciation

• Nune625,

DOB - 06/25/1993: this bestows mastery and success in any of the communications fields, but especially in situations where you are able and willing to take a leadership position or assume responsibility. If you are involved in one of the communications related fields and are willing to stand up and take charge, there is success indicated.

You are highly intuitive, can make fine mental distinctions, and will never do anything to compromise your integrity or inner truth. Keep these qualities in mind especially now.

There is a union or partnership in work or friendship. The partnerships that it may fortell will be ones where you and the other person actually spend time doing things together, whether it be work or things such as hiking, exercising, camping, biking or other sports.

You will be feeling the need for others in your life and as such will likely attract someone with whom you can have a pleasant friendship or working relationship. The key to success is cooperation. Close relationships always require a bit of give and take for success.

I need some guidance: an intelligent woman becomes important for you.

If you are constant only in your inconstancy, even fortune will be eventually exhausted.

• I'm doing dual majors in college, one in the psychology field in child development and the other in digital media and animation. Are those good choices?

Also, my boyfriend of 4 years just left me and hurt me deeply, we're trying to fix things but I'm not sure how it'll work out...could that be the relationship that requires work and cooperation you're talking about?

I'm pretty sure the intelligent woman is my mother...

And what inconstancy might I be exercising?

I really appreciate the help. Thank you so much

• Nune625,

I'm doing dual majors in college, one in the psychology field in child development and the other in digital media and animation. Are those good choices? No, only digital media and animation is a good choice.

could that be the relationship that requires work and cooperation you're talking about? no.

I'm pretty sure the intelligent woman is my mother: yes, but she dominates you with her mind.

And what inconstancy might I be exercising? Even if you come in second, you feel it did you good to have taken part.

Hold to him inwardly.

Perseverance brings good fortune.

If you respond perseveringly and in the right way to the behests from above that summon you to action, your relations with others are intrinsic and you do not lose yourself. But if you seek association with others as if you were an obsequious office hunter, you throw yourself away. Never lose your dignity.

• Everything makes more sense now. Thank you! I will take your advice!

• Nune625,

once you see that the polar opposites can't exist separately, once you have seen that reconciliation is not needed at all, that they are already reconciled, that awareness will help you to move from one pole to another without any problem. They are totally different phenomena -- polar opposites, but all polar opposites are also complementaries.

Science is concentration: it is mind, it is effort.