Cancer women and men please comment

• Hi,

I've been thinking alot about some issues I struggle with, and I'm wondering how many of them relate to the way I grew up versus my zodiac sign. If any of you Cancer's wouldn't mind helping me figure this out I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

1. I have self confidence issues.

2. I tend to look at the negatives versus the positives

3. I am often unmotivated and lazy

4. Relationships mean much more to me than money or material things

5. I often live in my head because I don't want to face reality

6. I have used and abused sex and cigarettes as an escape

7. I judge myself against a standard I can not live up to

8. I can be vain

9. When I fall in love I can become dependant

10. I am often indecisive

11. My surroundings affect my mood dramatically

12. I don't enjoy being alone unless I'm in a relationship with someone who loves me and desires me.

13. I easly get depressed when I feel alone

14. I enjoy taking care of people more than taking care of myself

15. I think about life, death, and the meaning of life far too often

16. I have a hard time consentrating on things that don't mean much to me

17. As a Cancer man I feel way to emotional and worry way to much.

18. I sometimes have a hard time sticking up for myself because I always stop to think about wheather what the person is saying is true or not. And even if it's not true, I feel guilty about fighting with a person I care about.

19. I often blame myself for things that aren't always my fault.

20. I am physically attractive but I often feel dumb or not manly enough

If you believe any of these things relate to being a Cancer please let me know. Thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• Hey Mardepp: I am definitely interested in your perspective. I'm curious to know what attracts you to Cancer men?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I am good thanks! I can say my ex Taurus made me very happy as well but the problem is I need to learn to be happy on my own and it has proven to be a real challenge for me. She was very upbeat and happy all the time and it made me happy to have her in my life. It worries me that I feed off other people's happiness. I know it's not supposed to be that way but being around people who make me smile like my ex did was so infectious. I miss her so much but I know that I need to learn to be happy on my own and I believe that is part of why we aren't together anymore. I wonder how common it is for Cancer's to struggle with confidence. It sucks because all women want a man who makes them feel secure but I don't know if I can provide that right now. It's a challange for me to feel secure with myself. I am a good man and loyal, but I easly get overwhelmed and insecure. I wish I wasn't this way. I want to be stable an confident but I don't know how. My ex was stable and confident in the little world she created for herself and when she realized I was as confident as she thought I was, she bailed.

• 1. I have self confidence issues.

Used too, not so much anymore, but I know where I shine. I have a hard time talking to females my own age (im 22) and it pisses me off because I am a college student with girls surrounded by me and its tough ..lol. But come a job interview, I KILL it. Im so slick I can get any job I want. I truly believe it.

2. I tend to look at the negatives versus the positives

When I am upset, this is true somewhat. As I age, I am changing my ways of thinking.

3. I am often unmotivated and lazy

Cancer is the most wealthy sign, not true at all. Sometimes I feel lazy but overall I am pretty restless and hyper, it is who I am.

4. Relationships mean much more to me than money or material things

As a cancer, I see through everyone. I have very few people in my life that I would pick over money/material things, but the ones that are true, I do value them higher then these things.

5. I often live in my head because I don't want to face reality

I love to day dream..when I am sitting in class or at work I do dream of being a race car driver or a motorcycle racer or something else cool. Reality does suck most of the time.

6. I have used and abused **** and cigarettes as an escape

No, but I used to smoke alot of weed when I lived at home because I was lonely.

7. I judge myself against a standard I can not live up to

True, but it pushes me to be better.

8. I can be vain

True

9. When I fall in love I can become dependant

Yes, this scares me because I am FIERCELY indepedent. I'd rather walk home in snow and rain if my car broke then call someone for help.

10. I am often indecisive

Not often.

11. My surroundings affect my mood dramatically

Yes..I can't stand being around losers or people i dont like or negative atompsheres.

12. I don't enjoy being alone unless I'm in a relationship with someone who loves me and desires me.

I've learned to enjoy being alone.

13. I easly get depressed when I feel alone

Depends, if nothing is going on in my life, then yes.

14. I enjoy taking care of people more than taking care of myself

If I truly care, then yes..but this is few and far between.

15. I think about life, death, and the meaning of life far too often

Used too, not anymore.

16. I have a hard time consentrating on things that don't mean much to me

Yes..I am in college and I actually do alright. It is a struggle because I think it is a waste of time and boring.

17. As a Cancer man I feel way to emotional and worry way to much.

Depends on the issue..if I am involved with a girl this is true.

18. I sometimes have a hard time sticking up for myself because I always stop to think about wheather what the person is saying is true or not. And even if it's not true, I feel guilty about fighting with a person I care about.

No, I say it how it is.

19. I often blame myself for things that aren't always my fault.

No

20. I am physically attractive but I often feel dumb or not manly enough

I am short so alot of girls write me off, but at the same time I have had a TON of girls/women tell me im gorgeous and that I look like a model and guys even assume I get girls, but I really don't. Older women seem to love me though ... (I am 22)

Hope this helps..I am a cancer male.

• thanks motocrab. I appreciate your input!

• This post is deleted!

• It's ok mardepp. 🙂 Whenever you have the time. No rush

• np

soo many cancer haters on this forum..jeez. hopefully this will stop da haters, lol

• Ah... I figure everyone hates the sign of someone who broke up with them, but I believe there are good people under all the signs. I also think enviromental factors mold people into who they are much more than their birth sign.

• Cancerman - family dynamics also mold a sign. I think the worse the childhood is, the worst traits oft he signs are prevelant and vice versa to the good, solid childhoods. Can I give my perspective on your questions regarding what J has told me and what I have observed? 🙂

Motocrab - not everyone is a cancer hater!! I happen to be head over heels in love with my Cancer guy!! We just recently hit a rocky patch, 1st time in 15 months of dating and we are working our way through it. The whole dynamic of our relationship has changed, but, I think it was a needed change.

• Cancer woman are complicated, but I love the one I'm going after =P

• Taurus7: Your perspective is always welcom girl 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• I was just stating the obvious from what I have seen on here

Usually insecure girls/women complaining about their cancer men

Ive also read it on other websites too

Apparently all cancers are manipulative, womanizers, self-pitying, jealous, etc

Seems like a lot of women get burned by Cancers and hate them lol. I personally think there are worse signs to be honest

• Thanks motocrab but I disagree. I don't think any sign is a "bad sign". I think bad people give their birth sign a bad name.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!