Scorpio Woman Falling for Gemini Man

• Glad I could help!

• Oh Anni I am so sorry about your Gemini and the pain you are feeling. I had to download your posting so I could follow what had happened. I didn't go on this site for quite a long time because I am going to be moving to AZ without my family.to find work. The move will be happening in a few weeks.

I don't want to crush you but I think your Gemini has moved on. The reason I say this because a Gemini likes the flirtation and the stimultion of desiring the faraway object and when it get close to having it they do flit away. Gemini and Sag sre the bachelors of the zodiac . They love stimulation especially the mental sort and this faraway love affair did provide that with the long faraway talks, the difficulties about coming to the STATES. I am very angry at him for letting you take the initative to resign your job and take steps to move. Unfortunately I have done this to a few men in that I let them believe I would marry them (their words) and when they asked I would say "No " that I would feel tied down and I couldn't do that to them because i would learn to hate them. Fortunately they still adore me and we have become quite good friends ; But that isn't my gemini rising that is in play but my dependable Cap sun and i have jupiter in Libra in my 5th house of love affairs. Being a Libra you need to be involved and want and need a man to adore you. Libras however is the most divorced and married sign out here depending on where it is. If they are not being adored they also will become restless in a relationship and begin looking for the next person to adore them. . Frankly you are not to be blamed it not you , it is his nature he is a Gemini, playful, almost child like in the wonder of new and stimulating things; and not like to be told to be faithful or feel hemmend in with no other interesting options. I think it time to look forward and not dwell about him I know easier said then done. You will always love him; but put somewhere in your heart that doesn't hurt so much. (Judi)

• Hi Jazzsinger where is ANNI , I haven't been on this site for a while and I read her story it broke my heart and I left her message but haven't seen her. I hate to say it but I think her Gemini moved on and the only advice I can give is the future is going to brighter and she will love them and they her again. It is her nature if a Libra. (Judi)

• Scorpwolf, hey thanks for the tips on attracting someone more worthy. Last weekend I met a really cool man, he is a Leo and well it's early to tell but it was such a difference. Saturday morning I was in bed thinking about a man that I want....so I dreamt him up and then I met him. It was almost scary because it happend within hours. I feel that I am so over that Gemini man. Again, much gratitude.

• To all the Gemini involved people there is very good advice out on the board/ Frankly a Gemini is better to be friends with then a lover in the early part of relationship because they need to be connected mentality before emotionally / To keep a gemini interest you reallly need to change up things once in awhile so the boredom doesn't seep in. Gemini love to talk and if you have things that interest you share it. They love music and they love writing of almost any kind . I have a gemini rising and I have a very Gemini side to me get too intense and I am running for the hills. It easier to be in a relationship because I want to be in it not because you want me to be in it. Feel like you are stifling me and I am like a bucking stallion and refuse to be broken , instead I break out of the stall and run I can see why you are attracted to the Gemini they are really engaging people as they age the sun or rising progress to cancer they become alittle less skitish but true too their natal sign they rarely lose the appeal you found so engaging. Don't be too cool or they will look to someone else who is engaging the key is remain interesting and you will never have a Gemini roam, routines kill the relationship, and trying to tell them to think or act the way you want them to.and it over. (Judi)

• Take it from a Gemini Female- run for the hills. LOL Okay, maybe not the hills, you may as well enjoy the relationship you have now for what it's worth, if you are ALSO willing to realize that it's as much as your Gemini Male is able to give you. Not all relationships have to be about permanency if this is enough for now. Just as with some friends and acquaintances, they are not always meant to be forever, but provide us with a lesson or even a void for that particular point in time.

Certainly, though, if you are a true Scorpion, your need to TIE HIM DOWN will create problems. And then there's that grudge factor that Scorpions cling on to... in any event, I wish you both the very best!

• Hello there! I was thinking a lot wether to write here or not...so hey, I'll give it a try...Im a Scorpion and started to seeing a Gemini back in February this year...everything started very casually but later it grew into something more, for both of us. We were friends in the beginning (we work together) and then suddenly something changed in him and started to chase me. I didnt want to get involved with him because of few reasons..1. he has a girlfriend 2. I wasnt attracted to him (that has changed, obviously). I met his girlfreind before anything had happened between us and she is really lovely person but also completely different to me. She doesnt live in London, so they met only 3-4 times over this period that we are together. We tried to stop seeing each other but there is a strange magnetizm that drives me back to him and vice versa. I never asked him for anything although I knew he is waiting (and wanting me to ask) but again, somehow I had the feeling if I would ask him to leave his girlfriend and be with me, officially, I would lose him...so I waited. I wanted him to realise what he feels and then come back to me. So late July we ended our 'relationship', he went on holidays (with his girlfriend and after the girl supposed to come to London to live with him) and as soon as he came back, he wanted to meet me. I knew straight away that something must've happened. He shared his feelings towards me and that he doesnt want to be with the girl. However the girl came and now she is with him. He asked me to wait for him until he sorts out everything with her so we can be truly together. I said I'm willing to wait for him....but I'm not sure now...to attract him I'm living my life, socializing and learning new things, which he can see as we work at the same place...I'm always groomed and dressed very well...I can feel inside that he suffers, misses me..but then on the other hand, I just didnt get it...why can he just leave her and be happy with me? what should I do now? Should I wait? please give an advice.... 😞

• Wow! I started this topic over three months ago, and look how far it's come! I have been absent from this site since the end of July because I took a direct hit from a lightning strike to my house, which fried my computer, printer, phone, and a TV! So I was without a computer for a few weeks. Now I'm back on, and looking to reconnect with some old friends...

So, here is a shout out to: SCORE-Lisa

SEALASKALADY-Geri ( I lost your email address!)

AJCAT-Anni

addRN-(I don't know where Anni is!)

Please join me back on here! I miss our conversations and shared experiences!

An update on my Gemini man... We are still in contact, but taking some time to sort through our feelings, needs, dreams, and plans for the future. We had a great meeting this past Thurs. at a park, swinging on a porch swing under a big shady gazebo (romantic), but we really got down to the nitty gritty about our beliefs, ideals, and expectations for each other. He has a lot of fear of falling in love due to past hurts, and I of course am still grieving the loss of my husband 1 year ago Aug. 6th. I made it through the anniversary okay, but the grief got worse after it. I've heard this is pretty common. It just seems so much more concrete that he is gone from my life, and it is sometimes almost too much to bear. It's a wonder the stabs I feel to my heart don't actually kill me! My Gem knows what I want, and he just has to make sure he wants the same. I cannot give him unlimited time, because it is just too precious, fleeting and limited. Life is short, and if at 41 he cannot figure out what he wants soon, I'll have to cut him loose. We couldn't bring ourselves to end it though. Not yet. We are both still too drawn to each other to make such a final decision...

So, Yoo Hoo old friends! Come back ! I've missed you...

-Christine

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Christine , allot has been going on. Iam moving to AZ without my family . I couldn't find a job in NJ so I accepted a position in AZ and will be leaving in the next week or so. I will be disconnecting my computer and will ship it so you won't see me on line for a few weeks. I will say it nice to see you. In someways I can't wait to get away from husband. My daughter however it breaking my heart. (Judi)

• Hi Judi! I read that you were moving in an earlier post. That's a shame that you have to go out of state for work. I'm from NY myself originally, but live in the Florida Panhandle now. My sister in NY (Long Island) has been out of work for months, and has to downgrade to a retail sales position if she wants to work at all. She was in interior design. She's still collecting unemployment, but wants to get out of the house again.

Will your family follow at a later date? What type of work do you do, and what about your husband? If you're happy to get a way from him, does that mean you are splitting up? How old is your daughter? I hope everything works out for you! Let me know when you're back online.

I wonder what happened to Anni. Hopefully she's okay. I haven't seen her anywhere on here...

-Christine

• Christine, My daughter is 16 to be 17 on 1-1. I not leaving my husband yesterday when I was posting he was just driving me crazy and was letting my frustration out. Hopefully my family will see the light and follow me out there. My daughter is the top high school here in NJ so I don't want to have her moved from it. She graduates 2011 and then my husband will hopefully see that selling this house would be the best. The hardest thing is leaving her . My family and friends , I am excited; but a little sad at the same . I am a nurse with over 25 yrs experience. I have an arbitration case against the NJ hospital. My brother in FA lost his job work is hard to find all over. As far Anni , I hope she is all right (judi)

• addRN(judi) Just a few words to let you know I am thinking of you and wishing you well I am sure any decisions you make will benefit all of your family , You are after all The Wise One, and will do do what is best for you & your family. I have just posted 2 poems I wrote last month, before my reading from you, I am still seeing my friend and things are a bit better, You see he loves all my poetry maybe thats what will bind us I don,t know , would love your opinion. thank you. Leonida

• Hi Judi,

So silly of me to ask what you do, considering your screen name! Glad to hear you're not leaving your husband! (haha) I can understand wanting to leave your daughter where she is, but I bet it's extremely hard for you. I have a six year old son, and since my husband passed quite suddenly last year, it's been difficult raising him alone. He is starting to have some delayed grief that he can't express too well, so he can be very unpredictable! (My folks first retired to Forked River, NJ, but have since moved down to St. Augustine. At least I get to see them more now.)

You did a reading for me in regards to my Gemini man awhile back, and it was very accurate based on our charts, so I saved it. Thanks for that! He is still in my life, but more on the sidelines now until he figures out if this is what he really wants. It will take a very special man to commit to me and my son, especially after losing such an extraordinary man like my husband. We were progressing nicely when all of a sudden he started pulling away. He has admitted it is because of his fear of falling in love, but he is also very busy and not sure exactly what direction he wants to take his life. He's from a small local town here, and has never left. He's been at the same job for 18 years, and it's pretty much a dead end for him. I on the other hand came from NY, and have been places and expanded my horizons a bit more. I know the Scorpio/Gemini mix is tenuous at best, but we really click for the most part. I need him to make his decision though because life is just too short to wait around for someone. He's 41, and never married. There are a few things working against us, but I am trying to remain hopeful. It will be 6 months in September, and he really should know if this is what he wants by now. There is no real reason why he can't make room for us in his life, unless he just prefers being alone.

So when is your move? I hope it all goes smoothly for you, and that the separation from your daughter isn't too difficult for you both...

-Christine

• tHE MOVE IS THE 4TH OF THIS MONTH, i AM TAKING HER OUT WITH ME AND SENDING HER HOME IN 5DAYS SO SHE CAN START SCHOOL. iT IS REALLY HARD TO LEVE HER . wE ARE VERY CLOSE. wE HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT TOGETHER WITH EACH OTHR GETTING OUR HAIR DONE. ETC. hONESTLY IT IS ALLOT OF MIX EMOTIONS, bUT I FIGURE IF SHE CAN SHE CAN HELP SETTLE ME IN AND TAKE SOME OF HER ANXIETY OF ME LIVING ALONE AWAY IF SHE HAS PART OF HELPING ME SETTLE IN. i HAVE PALNS TO FLY BACK AND WILL WEB CAM ON MY COMPUTER SO iC AN SEE HER AND SHE ME. sHE KNOWS i WILL ALWAYS HAVE A HOME FOR HER. i TIS STILL AHRD THOUGH

NOW AS FAR YOUR FRIEND, THE MORE YOU PUSH THE MORE HE WILL BUCK IT JUST THE NATURE OF THE BEAST. fRANKLY IT DOES SAY SOMETHING HE IS 41 NEVER MARRIED . iT NOT THAT GEMINI LIKE TO BE ALONE . FRANKLY I HATE IT BUT I NEED SPACE EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE AND DON'T WANT TO PROMISE THINGS ESPECIALLY IF I KNOW I WILL CHANGE MY MIND. SOMETIME IT BETTER TO HAVE A FRIEND THEN MORE IF YOU CAN'T TOLERATE THAT IT BEST NOT TO BE IN A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS MAN HOWEVER RIGHT NOW i THINK HE IN YOUR LIFE TO HELP GOD DOES WORK IN MANY WAYS/ AND i SEE HIM A FUN FRIEND NOT LONG TERM MARRIAGE MAN. i HAVE MANY FUN MALE FRIENDS NOT MARRIAGE TYPESI N MY LIFE i LOVE THEM ALL AND THEY ALL HAVE UNIQUE ROLES TO FILL.SO LOOK AT HIM DIFFERENTLY AND APPRECIATE WHAT HE IS OFFERING IT WILL MAKE YOUR PSYCHE MORE RECEPTIVE AND DRAW OTHER PEOPLE TO YOU WHO ARE MEANT TO BE THERE LONGER. IN SOMEWAYS HE IS THE RECOVERY RELATIONSHIP SINCE YOUR HUSBAND DIED.HE THERE TO EASE THE PAIN.

• Hi Judi,

I would agree with you, but this guy never wants to spend time with me or even call me right now. We had left it after a long talk we had last week, that he would take some time to think, but keep in touch by phone at least. We had met last Thursday, and talked for 3 hours. Neither of us could end it, because we both felt that "pull" still between us. He is just unsure about his life, and whether he can be the right man for me and my son. At 41, he has had only one serious relationship, that left him hurt, and he has been at the same job in his local town for 18 years. Not really into big changes, or opening his heart up to someone. I need someone to be open with me, and allow me and my son into his heart and life. I can't even call him a "fun friend" because he isn't really there for me. He was there for me in the beginning but he has since pulled away. Hence the long conversation last week... He hasn't called me since.

I have a friend I got back on touch with recently, who I haven't seen in 27 years (since high school)! He and his wife sent my son and me some gifts to ease the pain of the anniversary of my husband's death (Aug. 6th). I called him to thank them, and he offered to pay to have my computer repaired (I have some viruses on here), because he feels so bad about what happened to us and he wants to help in any way he can. Now that is a friend, and I haven't seen him for 27 years! I can't even expect a phone call from this Gemini guy! I'm beginning to feel he's a lost cause, and I'm wasting precious time with him. There are just not many prospects for men around here. I live in a rural part of the Florida panhandle, and my beliefs don't coincide with most of the people around here. (I'm originally from NY, but we moved here to a house we bought outright, and have a homestead exemption on. It was fine when my husband was alive, but it's pretty difficult being here alone with my son.) So, if this doesn't work out, I may have to consider selling my house and moving closer to family. My folks are in St. Augustine, and my stepdaughter is in Melbourne. It will be a tough decision to make.

I wish you the best of luck in your move! I'm sure it will help ease the transition for your daughter having her there for the move. Please let me know how you are after you've settled in!

-Christine

• Hi Sealaskalady,

I`m very pleased that you met someone (Leo), but please remember this... you can use your mind to attract much more than a good man.

Again it was my pleasure, I feel like women need to support eachother as often as they can, no acting like jealous cats.... just some pure, good and wholesome support from the heart. For me women across the world are my sisters! Take care and I`ll be here sometimes checking for more ladies in distress to help lol! bye for now.

• Oh Christine!!!! 😮

honey, I am so sorry, things have been just too busy to breathe around my place... Won't even begin! I am back on to say I hope you are ok. August 6 was the anniversary, so hard. My deepest deepest sympathy, dear friend.

August 6 is the day I finally had ALL my upper teeth pulled and now have a denture. It's awful! But it looks great. Sigh....because of the AN at 15.

Well, dear friend ~ I'm so glad you've got some REAL friends-27 yrs later!

See, those are true, good people.

Mr Gemini sounds like a boy-toy. I don't mean to sound too harsh here, but girl, you deserve waaaay better. Time moves on...I know it's so hard.

My BFF (since 3rd grade!) lives in Tallahasse(sp?).

Is it near you? Goodness, she's a true blue person, I wonder if I could hook u 2 up?

I'd give a lot to be near her...and you are so wonderful, I can't help myself!

Hey, move to Cape Cod!!! I'd love to have you by me, and I love kids!

I'm going to be a 1st time Nana, finally!!! Woooo-Hoooo!

Chris, you need to let Tom go, IMO. And watch for the " oh, don't leave" BS those Gems pull as soon as you finally really say bye bye. They all pull that crap!!!

The ones I know do. And I'm surrounded by em. Just be friends if anything. They don't really want you, but they want your attention.

More catching up later, sweetie!

Love, Lisa

(((((((((((((((((((:)))))))))))))))))))))) happy hugs!

• Oh Lisa! I'm so glad I found you back on here...

The anniversary approached painfully, the day itself was quite nice for me and Eric, but since it's passed, it really SUCKS! I am in a lot of pain from it, and from the whole Tom thing.

He started pulling away from me about a month ago. Suddenly, he didn't want to get too intimate, and was just coming over to, "hang out." Well that was okay until the phone calls started slacking off too. I knew the end was near... We emailed back and forth for awhile, then finally decided to meet to talk things over. We were both very nervous as we met in a park in town. We sat on a porch swing under a big gazebo, and talked for 3 hours. He had been looking for reasons to not commit to me (i.e. religious differences, parenting styles), instead of reasons to commit to me. I wanted to know why, and he did admit that he was afraid of falling in love. I just don't think he ever really got over the hurt from his breakup, but that was 3 years ago, for God's sake! He really should get over it by now, huh? We left it that we still had feelings for each other, but that we both needed to think about our compatibility. (I actually was thinking more about his emotional immaturity, but I didn't tell him that!) We were going to "stay in touch", but he never contacted me. So I sent an email asking him to let me know, one way or the other, what he wanted. It took him 5 days to respond. He called me after he returned from a weekend away at the beach (Panama City). Nice... He never thought to rent a condo down there with me, but he does for himself. Such a loner! The weekend turned out pretty bad for him though (Karma's a bitch!), and he went on about it for awhile. I told him I had to call back when Eric was asleep, so we could really talk. I then ended it with him, and he with me. It felt pretty mutual, but I still am not sure of his true reasons. Was he running scared, or were there really no feelings there? I don't really know. The only strange thing is that after we broke up, we continued talking for 2 more hours! I saw him in the store last week, and it really set me back. I'm still quite drawn to him, so it was a little uncomfortable, and painful. So I shot off a quick email Tues. telling him I won't be in for awhile. I need to stay away from him to get over him, and grieve. I'm already grieving, so I can just heap this on too! Yippee! : .. (

I live about 90 miles from Tallahassee, and pass by there on my way to St. Augustine to visit my parents. It's not too far away...

Congrats on the grand-baby! My sister is expecting her first in March. The first from the nieces and nephews. She's really excited too! Thanks for the hugs, and keep in touch! Are you on Facebook? I'd like to connect with you on there if you are... Christine

• Christine!

Oh, I'm really, really happy that you answered!

Here I am, moping about things...

Well, although your news isn't all" happy happy wonderful", it sure cheered me up to just hear from you, dear!

I cannot imagine how you must be feeling, after Mike's August 6th anniversary of passing on. You know I am on a" parents-of- eating-disorder-kids" support forum...there's a few PTSD threads. And long story short--after a HUGE trauma, and I'd say your situation is that, (plus some), the illusion of safety is forever gone...it's a shock. It's a new reality that, from what I gathered, a person learns to live with and it takes time, but life is never the same. No illusion of safety. They said it does get more bearable.

And then, Tom. Oh honey, I'm so sorry things went that way.

I suppose it wouldve been so awful, though, if you and Eric had been led to believe he could commit, ( more than you were), and things went further...then he pulled out. OUCH.

(I have to tell you, when I wrote " pulled out", it reminded me of something my Dad used to yell at drivers who were too slow--"Pull out like your father shoulda"!!! Lol!

You poor baby! You need a shoulder, a lot of HUGS!!! I am not sure if I followed through getting on Facebook. I'll check it out, I'd like to connect more,too!

I did put my edress on this site once, no problems...should I just do that? Let me know, ok honey?

You just go ahead and grieve, you need to.

Wish I could give you "on the ground" support...

Give that Eric boy a hug and kiss for me, and get back to me...

Big Love and virtual (((((((((((HUG))))))))))) to a great lady and friend!

Lisa xxx