Shuabby - when/if you have time?? :)

• Shuabby, maybe if you get some time could I get a reading on my love life? I'm just lost and trying to figure out if someone will come into my life that actually wants to be with me, long term. will I ever get married? when will this happen, if ever?

also, do you see me keeping my stable job or do you see me moving in a positive, yet different and maybe a little scary, direction soon?

• Dear ScopVirgo,

Yes, you will be married by 2016. I know that seems a ways off , but you will not meet this man until 2013, as you have other fish to fry that will keep you busy in the meantime. He will have dark hair and stand tall and a bit on the slim side, he will be picky about what he eats.

In the job area I feel that you want to open your own business perhaps with a partner, don't give up the day job just yet, as you will need to gather information from the bank and also learn some about the neighborhood in which you want to open the business in, because it does matter. This transition will take around 2 yrs to complete, so you see you have plenty of work to do .

• Shuabby, thank you so much for your reading. wow, 2016 does seem really far off. I'm getting a lot of pressure from my family to get married already. by 2016 I'll be 32. I guess I'll have to be patient and wait.

I recently had an unfortunate breakup with a Gemini man whom I really loved. he broke up with me because he was unsure about us, but said he still had feelings for me. It's been really difficult with him. I guess from what you're saying, I won't be reconciling with him. that makes me a little sad since I thought we had a good thing going and he just needed some time away to think. my Gemini has dark hair, is slim and very picky about what he eats as well, that's funny.

I'm happy to know that I'll at least have my steady job. they've been doing a re-org at work and also asking us for a lot of job information and it's made me a little uneasy about if I might be laid off or not. Honestly, I haven't thought at all about opening up my own business. I'm curious about where/when these thoughts might come to me?

thank you again for your reading and making time for me Shuabby. 🙂

• I guess I just really miss my Gemini man and I was hoping he would come back to me since we did get along well and we loved each other. I'm going through a really hard time right now.

• I really hate to interupt really I do because I know this is a very sensitive subject for you (Once again sorry for the interuption) but ScorpVirgo. I was hoping for your insight into a difficult situation with a Scorpio ex of mine (3 months ago) from a Scorpios perspective its in my thread entitled Taurus Girl Confused About Feelings. I already think Im ok but I still ask questions especially with different perspectives. Thank you so much!

• And hope you'll get better, sending love and blessings your way 🙂 God bless you and good luck with everything! I really appreciate your help!

• oh, thanks for asking me for advice, but I'm not a reader. I can just give you my perspective as a scorp chick if anything. unfortunately, thats all I got, lol!

and thanks, I hope things get better for me also. I was hoping for my Gemini guy to come back to me, but according to Shuabby's reading above, I'm not going to be with anyone for close to two years...:-/

• Hey its ok for the time being just work on yourself and you'll get better and might even discover a better you! Ive gone to readers and such you know but its always great to gain different perspectives as well especially from Scorpios being he was one lol. Either way thank you so much!

• bump! 🙂

shuabby, if possible, please see my last post to you on 3/27 & 3/28. thanks and loves!

• Also Shaubby my you do a reading for me as well I started a thread for you the other day for you to answer my question there and thank you so much ScorpVirgo!

• Asia,

Please be aware that this is a separate thread for a reading for me. you have started a thread and that's fine, but please be patient in waiting for your reading fom Shuabby. posting on other's threads sometimes messes up the vibes or the energy that readers get to do a proper reading. I hope you find what you are looking for.

thanks and loves! 🙂

***************************************************************************************************8

Also, bump for Shuabby in case you didn't see my questions with all other posts on this thread :). thanks so much!! loves and appreciated!!

• hi Shuabby, I thought I'd bump this thread in case you didn't ever see my reply on page on. I hope you're doing well. my reply to your initial reading is below.......:

Shuabby, thank you so much for your reading. wow, 2016 does seem really far off. I'm getting a lot of pressure from my family to get married already. by 2016 I'll be 32. I guess I'll have to be patient and wait.

I recently had an unfortunate breakup with a Gemini man whom I really loved. he broke up with me because he was unsure about us, but said he still had feelings for me. It's been really difficult with him. I guess from what you're saying, I won't be reconciling with him. that makes me a little sad since I thought we had a good thing going and he just needed some time away to think. my Gemini has dark hair, is slim and very picky about what he eats as well, that's funny.

I'm happy to know that I'll at least have my steady job. they've been doing a re-org at work and also asking us for a lot of job information and it's made me a little uneasy about if I might be laid off or not. Honestly, I haven't thought at all about opening up my own business. I'm curious about where/when these thoughts might come to me?

thank you again for your reading and making time for me Shuabby. 🙂