I'm offering readings/reading exchanges..

• Thank you Dcrobette. I appreciate your time and energy.

• Cocoa67

Can you tell me about my marriage? dob 01/23/62.

King of Cups

6 of cups

The Wheel

Emperor

Sun

page of cups

These cards show very positive things about your marriage actually. I'm looking at your birthdate and what I want to say doesn't really apply to someone of your age group but there's a lot of kids cards. Either your relationship is currently dealing with children or you're about to give birth? Anyway I pick up on him taking more control or charge of your relationship. There is some changes taking place and it requires strength (going the distance) to hold the two of you together.. but with the cards presented, everything looks really nice.

I hope this helps...

• Dcorbette thanks for your kindness I am sory if I was hyper I was reading a thread for ungreatful guy lol

• dcorbette,

I would like to do a reading exchange with you. I'm a clairvoyant reader.

My question is : What does our future look like in our new home? If you need futher information please let me know,

Please send your question along also.

Shuabby

Hi Shuabby thank you for offering an exchange...

ace of cups

queen of cups

knight of pentacles

6 of cups

I'm using the Fey tarot for you also. I sense that things are preeety good at the new home. There's a lot of new beginnings and sense of infinite love for yourself and a place where you can offer love to others. Do you like to bake, cause I got the sense of baking will go on... which would lead to me thinking you will entertain a lot and decorate the outside of your new home more than your previous locations. There's something going on with travel. If you are married, it seems like the only downfall with this home is that your husband has to travel some distance to get to work and back. If its not work, there's just great distance between old friends or family.

I hope this helps you.

I would be interested in what do you see in my relationship with an individual with the initial of EJA (in what direction is the relationship headed)?

• If someone is out there that can help me, I would be willing to try to share my gift with them as well. I am in much need of some type of guidence at this time in my life. And I need help so now.

• Hi dcorbette, my DOB is Aug 02, 1976, my question is, what's my future with her?. Tks

Your future will have some up and down but for the most part good

Temperance

Magician

9 of swords

The World

I think that the key to this relationship is just patience and learning about one another and molding each other's energy is needed or has either been the theme of the relationship in the past. I feel as though everytime you feel you've been doing things to make the relationship better, she backs away or goes inward and that's something you will have to work on. Don't react negatively to it, that's just how she's going to be till she learns from experience with you that you have nothing but good intentions.

You will be in an ideal relationship once she gets over her insecurities. It will be nice and maybe even marriage, but right now I feel as though you both will see each other as the ideal partner.

I hope this helps...

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Dcorbette

I do bake on occassion, love to entertain and plan on doing so. My husband will be traveling with this new job.

I would be interested in what do you see in my relationship with an individual with the initial of EJA (in what direction is the relationship headed)?

This relationship will not head to the alter anytime soon I'm being told by spirit that you will learn alot through this relationship mostly how to become stronger and more independent. The love is there only not has deep as it is being given on your behalf. Free spirit is what I hear and noting wrong with that, they teach us just what we are really made of, and for that we can always be thankful for the experience.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Dcorbette

I do bake on occassion, love to entertain and plan on doing so. My husband will be traveling with this new job.

This relationship will not head to the alter anytime soon I'm being told by spirit that you will learn alot through this relationship mostly how to become stronger and more independent. The love is there only not has deep as it is being given on your behalf. Free spirit is what I hear and noting wrong with that, they teach us just what we are really made of, and for that we can always be thankful for the experience.

Thank you Shuabby for your feedback and reading. Yes, this person is a free spirit, I am kinda too a free spirit, but this person is more of a free spirit than myself. Anything to teach me how to become stronger is very good for me, that is where I lack. I need to find someone who loves me equally deeply and this is what my concern is, that the depth of love isn't equally shared. I don't expect an alter marriage anytime soon either. It would be nice though, but I guess I need realistic expectations.

Thank you Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Dcorbette:

I'm trying to learn the art of tarot cards and readings. I can pull cards, but I am not sure about my interpretations. I would love to be able to do readings in the near future.

Would you be able to shed some light on a relationship that I have? My DOB 7/17/69 & his 1/19/66?

Thank you

• Dear Dcorbette.

I need some help on a job prospect for now, if possible. I am not sure I am looking in the right places or applying to the right jobs and I have been out of work for way too long, getting scared. My DOB is 05/08/60. Thank You

• Hi dcorbette

Tks for your insight, you are really great at this, you point out all the key factors without knowing my background with her.

I'm being patient now since she has to focus on her career, when the time is right, I know we will be together, she knows I love her and will be waiting for her.

Hopefully like you said, our future connection will be nice or maybe even marriage, as she is the only one I want spend the rest of my life with.

Thanks for your positive blessing.

Have a great day 😃