Free readings for people in need of help

• I knew you would like that one haha

• Hi everyone, I started dating a Cancer man three weeks ago. Being that I am a Virgo I figured this was going to be a great match. I had an extremely hard time with his disappearing acts and almost ended things. However I just (instead of wining) told him in true Virgo form that I needed contact every day. Even if just once that would be fantastic. To my amazement he is fine with that. Go figure. He likes to keep to himself but is opening up more and more. Starting to share with me when he is pissed off at the world instead of just leaving me wondering. We have been slept together just twice. He tells me that he loves me and I tell him as well. He has the most sweet and gentle heart. I love that about him. The question here i guess is....why does he not tell anyone about us? He encourages me to to tell my family and such and I did but he hasn't told a soul. Maybe he doesn't trust the situation yet? I am not sure. Any ideas?

I would love a reading if you could that would be great.

• SORRY BUT THIS LIST HAS BEEN CLOSED BY THE READER, JUST START A NEW THREAD AND I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU

LOVE AND LIGHT

• @ blondebarbie22, WROTE

Oh dear, I have got quite a growing list...Danr will be my last reading and i will have to close the discussion board! If anyone would like to help me and do some readings for some also feel free..

My apologies for taking quite some time to respond, I cannot promise I will have each of you a response at a certain time, now that ive got so many requests it will take a little bit longer! please be patient with me

.This was writen a page or so back...

• Thank You MyJourney 🙂 I appreciate the help

• Thank you and no problem, blondebarbie22

I've seen to many givers, readers,seer's ETC. getting bombarded and not APPRECIATED AND SOME OF THEM HAVE LEFT...i TRULLY APRECIATE THE ENERGY IT TAKES ON YOU ,ESPECIALY WHEN YOU HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF TAROT, and some seekers forget that.. oops sorry for the caps...LOL

LOVE AND LIGHT

PS I'M SURE CWB HAS YOUR BACK ALONG WITH A FEW OF US ON THIS THREAD...

SHEILA

• OHHHHH SSSNNNNNAAAPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUUUUUHUUUUHUUUUHUUUUUUUUU i was the 1st to say its clsosedd wwaaaahhhhhhh aaaahhhhaaaaaa uuuuuwwwaaaahhhhhhh ................................. SNORT !

KIDDDINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi BB22, just wanted to say I didn't mean to add any pressure with my request and if it gets too overwhelming, please feel free to skip mine. It was vey kind of you to offer yourself out like that in the first place.

Take care and lots of love.

H.

• yes, you were first CW, thank you lol......

it must of been the mummy picture hehe

Namaste CWB

shee

• BB you can take me off your list also...Just remember you are under no contracts lol...

Namaste

sheila

sending you peace,light,love and laughter

• Dear BB

Please just take your time. I appreciate that you're willing to do as many as you are. My daughter doesn't know I've even asked you to do this for her. So she'll be thrilled no matter how long it takes. It will just extend her Birthday is how I see it, And she loves Birthdays!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Thanks so much again!!

Donna

• If any readers see this plz go n help bc i tried n got slapped back. im keeping my tongue but effing eff.

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=13085&replies=3

• Hi again blondebarbie,

I hope you don't mind me putting this list up for you, its my "Leo mama" protecting her cubs lol...

"maybe others who have readings elsewhere going on they could take their names off your list , you are doing a beautiful service for all of us by sharing your gifts freely:)

Also remember you are not under any contracts lol...

@ blondebarbie22 WROTE

My apologies for taking so long, I have classes during my day, and when i get breaks i work on readings. So I will try to get them to yall asap! Thanks again for asking for my help 🙂

CWB wasn't sure if BB was done with your reading...

annielan

Taurus 513

Molly

believe

poetic

Coco 67 your on the thread twice

lovingsilverwings

forever cancer

Purita

night cherry

Aries22

DEEPEE

watergirl

Helbells

Brightsmileandhazeleyes

irishelf

Doeyeyepisces

standing tall

forevervirgo

Cazmayo

danr

CLOSED

NAMASTE TO ALL

SHEILA

• Hey Journey

Yeah she did, but i uhm asked one more in a 2 round way lmao

its up to her not me. as i always say its a readers criteria whom she he reads not us who asks.

cwb being fair of mind, heart, soul n uhm ye face hahaahahahaahahahah

• Mine wasn't a reading request -- she had a question for me!

• You can take me off too take care.

• thank you so much for this. my birthday is 06/20/1971. for the last couple of years i have been seeing orbs and ghost. i have moved several times and now i am seeing them again but only in my bedroom. there is one that comes every now and again and i can feel an evil presence, my 3 yr

old daughter will start to scream and will turn on every light in my bedroom before going into my bathroom or downstairs. as of present she does not want to go into her bedroom under any circumstances and she keeps saying that we need a new home. also, my uncle passed and i can sometimes feel him surrounding me, on the other hand a cousin of mine that i barely knew was killed but before hand we had a really bad disagreement and i was wondering if he could be the negative force in my home. thank you very much for your time.

• This post is deleted!

• uhm doeyeyed is correct sweetie

• thank you, i will.