Free readings for people in need of help

• Hi Blondebarbie2,

Thank you for offering to do a read. I am new to this and very excited to hear what you have to say about a love relationship coming into my life this year.... my DOB is 4/8/59.

Thank you for your time and wisdom.

• Not at all Annielan, not at all. thanx sweetie!

• coolness any good sign to clear my mind im hungry for a good sign I felt totally different strange

• If you are still there, I couldn't need your help any more than I do right now! Can you help me? I have no idea what I am supposed to do now in my life.

• This post is deleted!

• Good Evening and Thank You for your time and energy.

I would like for you to take a look at my Money situation; in regard to, whether or not my financial situation will improve. AND if you see a renewal of a friendship with my EX in the Next two Months or so?

April 21,1973

Thanks In Advance 🙂

• Hey madam barbie, you have lots of people taking you up on your generous offer.....seems like a quite a long list.

But if you do get time I'd love to hear anything you can tell me about my life in general...actually thats a bit of lie, ;-( my love life is causing me concern.

my date of birth is 10.09.1977 don't know the time of my birth.

thanks

x x x x

• Hi BB, my journey again, please don't get to overloaded i have seen this happen so many times...just let us all know if you are feeling overwhelmed and never ever be afraid to close your list...sorry if i am overstepping:(

Thank you again, i will now sit on my hands hehe

Namaste BB

Sheila

• Hi Blondebarbie,

Would love a reading if your up to it!

DOB:25/8/70 and Hubby 14/4/70

Hubby has a possible job offer abroad!! We both really want to go, just worrying about the kids, how to finance it, etc.

Careerwise, I have been waiting until we relocate to start something. Training course! At home with my little ones at mo, and really need to have some new focus. Will this come about when we relocate?

Have been stuck forsometime.

Appreciate your time and look forward to your reading.

Cazmayo

• Good day to you BB. If you have time, I would like to request to be added to your growing list. Lol! Interested in a reading regarding a particular relationship that at times is very confusing to me! Lol! The heart says one thing but logic steps in and wonders?? And also what you may pick up on a job that I applied for. My resume has been referred to the selecting official for consideration 3 weeks ago but they still have not decided on the candidates to interview yet. Thanks in advance for your kindness and consideration. I understand you attend classes which I'm sure keeps you very busy with studies in addition to your personal life. MyJourney is correct in that an offer like yours can grow to overwhelming proportions and that you may need to set limits or close the list. I didn't see where the list had been closed so I thought I'd take a chance but if you have closed it, I apologize for the oversight.

Take care,

God Bless

• Oh sorry, dob 21 May 1964

• Dear blondebarbie22,

I can't thank you enough for your time your energy and your insight. I am very grateful. Everything you said about my intuition and all the other things makes total sense to me. I know exactly what you're saying. Thank you for confirming my intuitive powers for me, I always had them since I was a child but for one reason or another I always found a way to doubt my first impulses, probably because I was afraid to act upon my gut and chose to go with my head instead. You made me breathe a little easier 🙂 and I know that whatever the outcome I will be able to handle it.

Thank you once again

Y.M.

• This post is deleted!

• Oh dear, I have got quite a growing list...Danr will be my last reading and i will have to close the discussion board! If anyone would like to help me and do some readings for some also feel free..

My apologies for taking quite some time to respond, I cannot promise I will have each of you a response at a certain time, now that ive got so many requests it will take a little bit longer! please be patient with me

• @ KnightKat:

Your very welcome sweetie...i was the same way with my intuition, it must be a Leo thing 🙂 Glad I could help Best of luck to u

@CharmedWitchBente:

Your very welcome love..best of luck to you with your education endeavors and whichever path you chose to take. 🙂

@Annielan:

No not all you have not done anything to hurt my feelings...you just have a strong energy (meaning the reading i was getting from you) was a number of things all coming at me at once...Dont be scared, there is nothing bad or ur not in danger 🙂

• BB22,

Its all good I understand take some time out KISSESS

• Hi. I am new to this site and have just begun reading tarot cards.

I don't understand a lot of what I am seeing in the cards. I hope you can help.

My DOB is 7/17/69, & I have recently connected with an old acquaintance. His birthday is 1/19/69. we have been taking long distance for a few months and I'm trying to figure out what if anything he is feeling for me.

Will this relationship continue and if so will I see him soon?

Warm regards & thank you in advance.

Careful cancer

• BB22 has closed this list, sorry guys. Ask on a new thread n hope some of our many readers will reach out n help ya.

'cwb

• 🙂 for BB, list has now been closed, until further notice...

BB most of us here understand the energy of your gifts you put in and we will back you up....

Take the time you need....

love and light

Namaste

sheila

• myjourney i love the mummy. im gonna steal it lol