Free readings for people in need of help

• Hey to all,

I am doing some readings with tarot cards during my free time right now. So if you would like a free reading and you need help with a certain problem feel free to ask. Please include your birthdate, and if you have a question make sure to be specific as possible to what you are asking.

thanks and look forward to hearing from yall. πŸ™‚ God bless

• Hi blondebarbie22, Thank you so much for taking time to do this for us, my DOB is 2nd December 1951,

my question is, "will my Son be ok and finally come out of his troubled mind"?

once again, thank you

β™₯

• Hi I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure exactly how this works, but I need some advice regarding a guy I met a few days ago.

I was vacationing with my girlfriends. When I first saw him I wasn't attracted to him and I think neither was he, but then we talked and I literally saw the switch in him, after that he wouldn't let me and my girlfriend out of his sight. He was very attentive and courteous. I'm not naive, at least I like to think so, I realize that both of us were on vacation and like the saying goes whatever happens on vacation stays there. Nevertheless I was shocked to realize that I really liked him. He woke up feelings in me that I haven't felt in at least four years, and I'm grateful for that. But herein lies my dilemma. I am a Leo female 8/4/74 his a Cancer male (I'm not sure about particulars) I got a bit concerned after reading some of the forum posts about Cancer males. I try to listen to my gut feelings and follow my instincts, but I'm torn. I don't know if I should contact him or let it go? Is there any possibility of a more deeper connection with him?

If you'd be so kind as to offer guidance on my situation I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you in advance.

NightCat

• Dear Blondebarbie22

i would love to hear from you if I can settle myself in where I am right now how long for me to wait the man that I can be with will I get married or I will end up by myself. Do I have a lot of opportunity from where I am now or I'll past by the man of my dreams I love to have my own kids how many do I have do Is my career making me more secure for this coming month.Is the last man I used to go out never felt connection with me or may be I scared him for being very vocal and his to sensitive for me to let him know that he lied and used me.All i want is for me to have a peaceful mind .Is it wise to invest money in lending investor or buying a property this year is may long time bf waiting for me till now.Love to hear from you.

• ooppss sorry my dear born feb.16.1975 many thanks kisses

• Hi healingways,

i'd like to start by saying that your spirit & energy is very strong in the sense that you are and have been for quite some time now in a state of "emotional turmoil". Im sorry if that sounds cliche, but when i concentrated on you and your son, i am flooded with sadness, confusion, anger, guilt and i feel emotionally drained. Im not sure if its a combination between what your feeling and also what your son is feeling. Does that make sense? So i immediately pulled my angel deck of cards for healing because i feel that your situation is more of that nature. Ok so here are the cards that I drew for you:

1.) The General Theme of the situation:

~Adrianna~

"I am leading you toward the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the steps I am communicating through your intuition, thoughts, and dreams"

-What this card means is your prayers are heard and are being answered, but you cannot see it because you are so busy worrying yourself with questions that you fail to see the signs being sent to you telling you it is all gonna be okay and not to worry anymore. you just need to slow down, listen to your gut and instincts and trust what it tells you because that is the angels way of trying to tell you how to get there. Have a little faith, I know sometimes the cards we are dealt with are not what we want or expected and seems unfair, but the situation with your son is out of your control. You should not feel guilty. Trust, whichever your spiritual preferences are, that a higher power is at work on answering your prayers. All you need to do is watch, listen, and recognize the signs all around you to be able to see it.

2.) What you need to know:

~Light~

"Through love and light, your answers dear, will truly be here soon. This illumination will shine clearly then, even by nights moon"

-This is a card of victory after a long and difficult struggle. You shall soon see resolution to your current challenges.Light makes the darkness disappear. You are free to move forward on your path with the light shining the way and your burdens will be lightened. But remember to let go of bitterness and frustration. And always remember that without the moon we have no sun and without the darkness we have no light!

3.) The Probable Outcome:

~Divine Magic~

"Extra magical energy surrounds your situation right now. Expect Miracles!"

-All i can say to you my dear is that things look very good for you and your son. The third card in particular is one of the powerful cards you can get and it seems like it is speaking right to you about your question of your son's health. You are being blessed right now and you should soon be seeing changes happening for the better. A weight will be lifted off of your shoulders.

I felt like I needed to draw an extra card for your son and this is the card i pulled:

~Uriel~

"I am the light that comes forward, to show you the way and luminate your path. As you shine brightly upon this day."

• Uriel is the Angel of Fire and can help you to release your fears and anger, letting go of the past.The words associated with this Archangel are peace, wisdom, light, understanding and change. Ask for this wisdom and light to help let go of the past, bringing inner peace, transformation and harmony into your life. His name means " God is my light."

Meaning: things may seem a bit stormy, but call upon Uriel for help if you are frightened, upset, or need to restore balance to your life. He will help you through ANY struggle. Also when this card is drawn, one needs to prepare for total transformation and change. But see it as a good thing, as you cannot continue on in the same way. Keep calm during any bursts of anger or spurts of energy. ALL will be Well.

Well i hope this will be helpful to you and give you some peace in knowing that everthing will be fine. Just remember to always have faith and never give up hope. It is out of your hands now and soon you will see your prayers being answered! πŸ™‚ God bless you and Good luck with everything dear. You and your son will be in my prayers too!

• Hi bb22

thank for offering. i would love one.

I need insight to my education situation. Dire needed also.

1. Am i on the right education?

2. What are the teachers thoughts of me?

3. If im on the wrong education which is the right one?

4. will family understand n support me?

5. Or will they go no more n say end of line?

I admit ive not been a primestudent, between selfdoubt, not believeing their true words fully, depression n my health throwing me eff curveballs all the time. The latest with my bp really sunk me. please if any would insight me, im gonna appreicate it.

im sinking, please help!

cwb

• Dear KnightCat,

I am a Leo too! πŸ™‚ First ill start by saying that your intuition and gut instincts are very powerful and ALMOST 100% accurate most of the time. If you have a strong feeling about something in your gut you instinctively know that it is right and should always trust it because you are in turn allowing you to trust yourself. i dont know if that makes any sense or not. Yes there are forums that are about cancer men, and it is natural for you to be concerned. But dont always base your decisions on what other people say. What I will tell you that i am picking up vibes from you that even though you are torn about the decision to call him or just let it go, your feelings are strong for him and so are his towards you. You feel some kind of magnetic pull that draws you to him and cant explain it. I am also picking up that you overwhelmed with the feelings you have because it is something that u havent quite felt before until now and do not know if it is a good thing or bad thing. Does that make sense to you? I did a tarot reading for you just now and got mostly good news, but there was one in particular that concerned me. So now I will show you the cards I have drawn and explain more.

1.)Queen of Wands:

The card in this position provides an overall view of the relationship. What is the present status? What are the strengths of (or challenges to) the current status?

-A wellspring of confidence and ideas, Someone who brings a wealth of knowledge and new thought to the table, Intelligence and grace combined, The path forward is intelligent and diplomatic.

2.) The Chariot(Inverted)

This position gives insight into the inner feelings you may have (or will have) for your partner. What is the subtext to the relationship? What lies beneath the surface?

-Defeat, A loss of personal drive, A slowing down from higher speeds, Inactivity.

3.) Five of Pentacles (Inverted)

The card in this position provides insight into those people, forces or events which may come between you. What keeps you apart, or threatens your relationship?

-The beginning of positive change, Natural growth begins after a period of stillness, A spring thawing.

The cards look good for a relationship between you and him. The only thing that concerns me is the 2nd card i drew, the chariot (inverted). It means that your inner feelings will change either about yourself or him, a sense of defeat or personal drive. Maybe you could "lose yourself" in the relationship. But dont be frightened, the tarot cards do not tell the future, they only give insight for helping a situation so that you can have the power to change outcomes. My final advice my dear, I say follow your heart, trust your intuition, and be smart about it. Hope I was able to help you. God Bless you and good luck!!!

WIth love,

K.M.

• Dear KnightCat,

I am a Leo too! πŸ™‚ First ill start by saying that your intuition and gut instincts are very powerful and ALMOST 100% accurate most of the time. If you have a strong feeling about something in your gut you instinctively know that it is right and should always trust it because you are in turn allowing you to trust yourself. i dont know if that makes any sense or not. Yes there are forums that are about cancer men, and it is natural for you to be concerned. But dont always base your decisions on what other people say. What I will tell you that i am picking up vibes from you that even though you are torn about the decision to call him or just let it go, your feelings are strong for him and so are his towards you. You feel some kind of magnetic pull that draws you to him and cant explain it. I am also picking up that you overwhelmed with the feelings you have because it is something that u havent quite felt before until now and do not know if it is a good thing or bad thing. Does that make sense to you? I did a tarot reading for you just now and got mostly good news, but there was one in particular that concerned me. So now I will show you the cards I have drawn and explain more.

1.)Queen of Wands:

The card in this position provides an overall view of the relationship. What is the present status? What are the strengths of (or challenges to) the current status?

-A wellspring of confidence and ideas, Someone who brings a wealth of knowledge and new thought to the table, Intelligence and grace combined, The path forward is intelligent and diplomatic.

2.) The Chariot(Inverted)

This position gives insight into the inner feelings you may have (or will have) for your partner. What is the subtext to the relationship? What lies beneath the surface?

-Defeat, A loss of personal drive, A slowing down from higher speeds, Inactivity.

3.) Five of Pentacles (Inverted)

The card in this position provides insight into those people, forces or events which may come between you. What keeps you apart, or threatens your relationship?

-The beginning of positive change, Natural growth begins after a period of stillness, A spring thawing.

The cards look good for a relationship between you and him. The only thing that concerns me is the 2nd card i drew, the chariot (inverted). It means that your inner feelings will change either about yourself or him, a sense of defeat or personal drive. Maybe you could "lose yourself" in the relationship. But dont be frightened, the tarot cards do not tell the future, they only give insight for helping a situation so that you can have the power to change outcomes. My final advice my dear, I say follow your heart, trust your intuition, and be smart about it. Hope I was able to help you. God Bless you and good luck!!!

WIth love,

K.M.

• Woops didnt mean to post it twice

• @AllieLan: my apologies, but I will do a reading for you tomorrow. I am picking up too many things from your energy to put in place right now. I know you are wanting me to answer all your questions, but im confused on which ones. What are your top or biggest concerns that you would like for me to help you with? Unfortunately I can not tell the future my dear, I can only give you advice and insight to help you make those decisions from consulting my tarot cards and doing a reading on your energy.

@CharmedWitchBente: My dear, what is your date of birth? I will get back with you as soon as i can with your reading

• Hi, My name is Deniece Mize. My birthday is April 11, 1982. I was born in Houston TX. My birth time is 2 pm.

I really hope you can give me some advice on what I should do. I have been in a relationship with my sons father (Rex Ramsey Birthdate: 5/23/1976 Born: Beaumont TX at 752 am.)since May 2002. We are not married but we have lived to gether for the last 9 years. We have a 4 year old boy (Chance Ramsey Birthdate 8/8/2006 Galveston TX 755 pm.

Right after my son was born we started having problems. It has just gotten worse. This past year has been the worst of all. I want things to work because of my son. And also Im worried about leaving. But I feel if I stay its only going to get worse.

My question is Is it time to move on. Is our relationship as a couple over? Should My son and I move out? .

If you have any advice I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much

• Hi, if possible I would like a reading regarding love. My name is Mary dob 5/13/58 at 530pm, his name is Sean dob 12/12/63 I do not know the time. I thought it was over but he has been emailing.

• I have share and some stocks at this time I'll trust everything in to my mum she is my stepmum but I am pretty much to have closer to her than my biological mum sorry to say I never had any idea or inventory which was I was confused to her cos my dad doesn't really care to our agenda.I have no doubt that what ever happen to me I am secured but as we grow up I can see my brother and sister attitude at the moment I said it to my mum that I never expect anything and my dad wonder why I have to invest in to my biological mums home town which most of them seeing me as a savior not any more.i am wised enough id love to have my own place and i cant really decided where to buy which one is best in my small village which everyone now every body or in the city which I used to spend half of my life that my exbf still single and never once attempt to get married. Will it be good for me to invest property cos I'm doing well doing stocks and put some share on lending investors but I can easily tell that it will affect in to my stock but I have a strange feeling and i always think positive that I will gain a lot of profit. My family had enough to support us and dad still working away I was really worried to my brother and sisters atm they doing well when never had a miscommunication ever since and I find it strange for them to not talking with me till now.I already send message to my 2nd sister which is obviously my favorite and never expected that she never understand what I been through and they always thinks that my stepmum always on my side.which is not fair. I have so much trouble with my dad before so strict to me I was 27 then still not allowed to have bf cos I need to prove that I am worth it to live by myself and I wouldnt waste any single cent of my dad sweat and blood.Things change and had a better life and they have easy access in everything they want but its a big mistake for my dad if u get married or pregnant without and diploma in uni and not being jealousy all these years my dad never impress toward me.He always give credit to them for all I knew they obeying his rule and always hiding some major problem that my dad never knew till now.Since I was the eldest and which he never had chance to talk much about me.I have always keep my feeling that im so scared to him cos he was really strict to me .Among the all of us they always had a complain with them I used to give my ears and keep understanding all the frustration with my younger brothers and sister were not a bad kids we just keep respect and were really family oriented everyone need to let everyone decision and lately my parents was totally upset when my brother invest and buy his own unit and last year the showed up my nephew 8 years old my sister get pregnant while she was 18yrs old and now she was 26yrs old married with a wonderful guy that I had no complain 8 yrs hiding everything with me and my dad.I felt so bad cos they never trusted me cos my dad always giving me a hard time way back then I felt so bad in away happy and glad to meet my nephew and my dad had no complain when my mum open up everything and introduce them and telling dad whats the really story but still keep secret.I find it unfair cos they knew what my dad did to me when he disowned me for 7yrs just because I never wanted him to tell what I have to prioritized after finishing uni. Instead letting me go and told that i never ever allowed to ask them any financial matters. I made it and had meet a wonderful guy when they found out that were in different world they push me to be away and leaving overseas which they always wanted me to do after uni.In doing well and in everything i do i never ever hear credit from him.When they wanted to invest something he never thought that I could lend them my money which they knew my brother and sister was able to give them a favor instead they choose me it a matter of few months only.I felt bad cos if i want something they always not interested and always opposed me this time around I can tell to my dad i want my own thing to do and let me decide to myself which my other brother and sister did to their self. Now his acting so strange and his excuses was he was busy doing thing and running around to some of our business in my home town its not all about the money the way he showing me he never wanted me and never trusted me at all and for so many years I prove to him that I can live and race myself on my own.I dont really know whats going on every year we used to get together cos every one leaving overseas only mum and dad doesnt want to be away cos they need to look after something think. I felt so neglected and its not true that I am selfish I always show them my affection love and care being generous and loving them unconditionally.I felt like they can still talk and hurt me and complaining to my mum that I got everything which I have it and work hard for it , I must say they always wanted anything but they can easily asking favor to my dad to share something and no refused and no explanation give them what they want. I am not trying to comfit or being self pity I already said to my mum tell your kids I wont as any single cent with you and my dad when the times comes. This year was totally different we lost communication and felt so heavy I made mistake and i already said my sorry when i am having a small argue cos were not really aloud to swear and i slip my mouth and said f words big thing to them and putting everything to my mum and she felt sad most of the time cos she think she can please them cos they have their on mind .I lay all my card and my mum understand me and keep explaning to them was i have been through but never once listen to my mum and they thinks I always over taking mum power and i am really not cos when i was home I always had a voice and i was glad they respected me and for all i knew im not trying to overtake my mum power and by the time were having argue they voice out that why my mum always on my side why cant she say something if i said something over them and i can hurt their feeling i was surprised when they not allowed to argue with me and always agree with me cos im the eldest and they need to respect me and never once complain in every decision I made in our family agenda I felt so bad and blamingm y mum how can she tolerate that when they want to say something and dis agree in my desicion and everyone makes me felt bad when i said f words big think plus they keep feelings against me all this year we so closed but hiding inside their self what else do i have to do tell me. I felt 3 in 1 mum was in between everyone afraid to talk about it with my dad scared cos i can brought their secret which never once think about it. I dunno people think that its a small things to solve but we value family and its killing me when every never give me proper explanation and for my mum to explain my side no body want to listen cos I am a treat cos i stand up own my own and never once asking any help with them pride that never exist to me at all for me to reach them and felt sorry for what isaid and never meant to hurt their feelings.This is the time that I much eager to have my own family to feel all the love that i never once felt with out any doubt and no pushing with anyone of your family

• Hi and thanks!

DOB is 5/8/72

Just wondering about my book JADE...suppose to hear back from editors in the next couple weeks (with a finished novel this time)...they are supose to introduce me to an agent...is everything still on track for my book and the move back to Idaho this summer with a contract in hand for my book?

Thanks!

Molly MKJH

• Dearest blondebarbie22,

How can I thank you enough!!....I felt so many goose bumps and I cried so many tears of joy when reading what the cards were saying to me, you used the most perfect cards for mine and my Sons situation.....I have just taken one of the most deepest and releasing breathes in a long time, I just KNOW now things will be so good for us, an healing is taking place!!....you truly picked up all the things that myself and Son were feeling (so sorry it made you feel drained :(, this situation has gone on for us for about 7 yrs now, ever since his accident at work, I've had so many heart wrenching concerns for him all this time, feeling ill with worry in case he did something bad to himself........BUT now, all this will change, you see, I started talking to my Angels again only just recently and started to feel "something" was going to change, and you were so right, I keep getting the message of "listen to my gut" more and more.....and I also just KNOW my Angels were with you at my reading πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ :)..... (I just got the goose bumps again writing that πŸ™‚

you my friend has just given me the most life changing confirmation I SO needed, and as I said before how can I thank you enough!!!

Many Many Blessings to you, I'm forever grateful πŸ™‚

Denise

β™₯

• Blondebarbie, Hi and thanks for volunteering your time and energy.

I would like to know how best to proceed with the novel?

my DOB is 01/04/61

Blessings

• Hi Blondebarbie22:

I am new to this forum. I would definitely like a reading if you don't mind. I've never had one before. Here is my info: Julie DOB 08/13/1963 BT 3:10 pm. My question is this: Should I stay in the marriage I am In with Mike DOB 07/12/1960, or should I pursue the one I am really interested in? I would greatly appreciate any info you could give me, and yes I am a Leo too!!

God Bless,

JewelLeo

• Hi BB22

luv ya name .................... i sense ure a very warm person n that the name is like a quirkyness that is so u n not based on ur looks. I bet u look very sweet.

that said my dob is march 10 1972 at 11.20 PM SΓΈnderborg Denmark

cwnb

• @ CharmedWitchBente:

yes my dear, I am picking up alot of things going on with you right now. You are feeling stuck, indecisive, and a little fearful of your choices and what your loved ones will think. My heart goes out to you during this time because your are in a period of change and transformation.You are young and still have not figured out quite what you want to do with your life but sort of feel pressured i can say to make a decision about your education. Like a pressure from your family (but its not spoken aloud, just expected of you) that you must have your "life together" and figured out right away. My advice to you about your family is this: the first thing you need to do is figure out what makes you happy, what you like to do and then go for it. Do not worry about if they will be happy with your choice right now. You are overwhelming yourself with worry too much to be able to concentrate and think clearly. Set your mind to your goal; that is your education and being a better student. Once you make that decision, Your family might not be supportive at first, but once they see you happy, succeeding, and making your circumstances better for yourself....they will come around and be supportive of you (it might take some time, but they will come around). Take your time, focus on one thing at a time, and then go for it. I pulled some cards for you and the results look favorable for you right now. You are on the path to making the right decision about your education, so keep going forward. As for your health, everyone has set backs, you just were in a transitional state in your life where your health was was not on the lucky side. Things will start to change for the better my dear.

I must warn you though, be very cautious of certain people or things that have recently entered your life, or will be entering soon..they are not who they seem to be and will cause you harm and setback! Good Luck and God Bless!! Hope i was able to help you πŸ™‚

With Love,

K.M.