Tarot Horoscope Spread I have a question

• Hello all you Tarot card readers,

I have a question. I am doing a project of making a Tarot Horoscope Spread lay out. I am with the understanding that when placing the Tarot cards you should go counterclock wise. I am not sure if that is correct. In the past I would go clock wise. Meaning from the first house of Aires then in round to the twelfth house of Pisces.

Could someone please set me right as I am getting ready to finish up my project. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post and help me fiqure it out.

My the light of the Universe shine upon you

Your friend in tarot,

TheQueenofWands

• Do what feels "right" for you....I have seen it described both ways in different books. Just set your intention before you do the spread...

• Hello Watergirl18,

Thank you very much for your reply. Great I prefer going in a clockwise direction. I too have read either way. That is why I questioned it. Thank you again so very very much. I agree it is best to always set your intention first. I also use a signification card for the person seeking the reading.

Which is usually me. I was thinking do it counterclock wise would to me be backwards. Unless it is going from past to present to future. I wonder. I think I better do more research on this before I finish it .

Thanks again for your help. If anyone else can explain to me why to go counterclock wise instead of clockwise, I would appreciate it .

My the light of the Uneverse shine upon you

Your friend in tarot

TheQueenofWands

• Hello there Tarot readers,

The Horoscope spread is for the twelve months of the year. One should start this reading within the zodiac sign of the month that one would be in at the time of the reading. For example. This is March and now we are in the sign of Aries. I would then start in the first house which would be the first zodiac sign Aries. Then continue round to the twelfth house. With Piscies being the first half of this month I would think then one would start in the twelfth house.

and continue round till all the cards were placed in each house. I hope this makes sense.

I also think there is another way to start this reading by using the month that the seeker was born. I would also use the card that represents the sign of the zodiac of the seeker as their signifcation card. For example I am born in June. For my signification card I would use the lovers card as it signifies Gemini. Then I would start my first card in the third house of the spread which is Gemini. Then continue around till all the cards are placed in each house.

If I had a question about my career or family etc. I would then start the first card in that house which is significant to that question. For example Virgo for career and Cancer for family. I would still use the signification card that represented the seekers zodiac sign.

Anyone have any comments on this please post them here. I would really appreciate it.

Your friend in Tarot,

TheQueenofWands.

• Thanks again Watergirl18 for replying to my post. I just wanted you to know that I added to my project what I figured out. Yes you really can do this spread anyway that suits you. It is what I would consider a spread really for the full year etc.

Well thanks again and your have a great day. Happy Tarot reading as I hear you are pretty good. Good for you. I am trying to get back in to it. It has been a very long time since I have really done a reading with my Tarot cards. I use Rider/ Waite cards. They seem to always work best for me.

I have made a poster diagram of the Horoscope Tarot lay out so I will give it a go and see what is in my future for this year of 2011. Again thank you for your reply and again you have a Happy Tarot Day.

Your friend in Tarot

TheQueenofWands

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi TheQueenofWands,

Hope you are well, i noticed watergirl popped in and out...

Here's a link where i think that you would enjoy or get more action with your Tarot conversation...

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=12665&replies=201&totalitems=201

Namaste TheQueenofWands

sheila

• Hi there MyJourney,

Thank you for the link to that thread. I have poked around in there several times. Did you get my reply in the other post in astrology section? There was another person that posted here also and I replyed but it all got deleted. I have finished my project and left it as I aswered in my last post which really made more sense to me. You have a great day. Thank you again for posting my dear.

My the light of the Universe shine upon you

Your friend in all things,

TheQueenofWands