Hanswolfgang Can you do a reading for me?

• Will you do a reading for me? dob 01/23/62

• This post is deleted!

• Coco67,

can you explain a little more? give your reason the day off and listen to your inner voice and overcome your hesitations.

what do you mean there is protection in finances? you have a lucky hand.

I do like to be sociable but I never have time to socialize? No, you do not take your time.

It happened that Osho was sitting near the Ganges in Allahabad, and it was just as the sun was setting. A man started shouting from the water, "Save me! Save me!"

Osho is not interested in saving anybody. So he looked all around... if somebody is interested in saving him, let him have the first chance. But there was nobody, so finally Osho had to jump.

And with difficulty... he was a heavy man, fat. The fattest men in India you will find in Allahabad and Varanasi -- the brahmins, the Hindu priests, who do nothing except eat.

Somehow Osh pulled him out. And he started being angry -- "Why did you pull me out?"

Osho said, "This is something! You were asking for help, you were shouting, `Save me!'"

He said, "It was because I was becoming afraid of death. But in fact I was committing suicide."

Osho said, "I am sorry, I had no idea that you were committing suicide."

Osho pushed the man back! And he started shouting again, "Help!"

Osho said, "Now wait for somebody else to come. I will sit here and watch you commit suicide."

He said, "What kind of man are you? I am dying!"

Osho said, "Die! That is your business!"

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Coco67,

EVEN IF ONE BE BORN A MAN, IT IS ONE'S RARE FORTUNE TO BE PERFECT IN ALL THE SIX SENSES.

• This post is deleted!

• Coco67,

and let-go is a far greater relaxation than sleep. These moments are happening to you without any effort, that is their beauty. If you don't listen to your mind and its doubts, those moments will become bigger and bigger. Finally, you start feeling yourself in a let-go twenty-four hours a day.

Don't ask me to write about the state of let-go, because that may give you clues, and you may start forcing them to happen more often -- because the beauty of those moments is not of this world. The nourishment that comes in those moments is divine.

So there is no need, because they are happening on their own. Just beware, when you become in those moments, a nobody. A let-go means the ego has disappeared. You will feel oneness with existence, because the ego is the only barrier. Once the ego disappears, you are one with the earth, you are one with stars, you are one with everything all around.

• This post is deleted!

• Coco67,

a vicar buys the only parrot left in the pet shop.

"I have to warn you, vicar," says the shopkeeper, "that he swears terribly. But if you want him to stop, take him by the feet and swing him around in the air."

The vicar takes the bird with him on a plane trip, and soon the parrot begins to swear. Embarrassed, the vicar takes the bird out of the cage, and swings him round in the passageway of the plane.

"Ahhh!" the parrot cries. "Just feel that f-ucking breeze!"

• This post is deleted!

• Coco67,

but drop that idea that you have moved out of a wrong decision; it was not wrong. Your mind was thinking that it was wrong, but your heart knew far better. The heart always knows better than the mind.

• This post is deleted!

• Coco67,

drop the self, drop that 'too much confidence', it is egoistic, and suddenly there IS understanding -- there is no need to wait! Waiting is there because of the obstacles you are creating. Understanding is not creating any obstacles on your path. Life is not pushing you away from itself. Nobody is creating any difficulty for you. If you are not reaching it is only because of you.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Coco67,

keep the messages coming: so drop self-confidence, drop the self, and then suddenly you find that understanding is not something that happens to you; understanding is your very nature, your very being. When the self is not -- it is; then it IS yourself.

Do you see me getting a new vehicle in the near future? No.

Modesty is the best face when correcting the errors of your own allies.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Coco67,

be most content in frugality and simplicity: the highest success.