Reading request, please...

• This post is deleted!

• If he has surgery he will survive, but I don't think I am qualified to tell you what type of surgery he should have, I feel that should be discussed with his Doctor.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Gypsydreams,

How are you? I don't know if you plan to do any more reading in this thread, but I will post my question anyway:)

I met someone more than a month ago and we kind of fell in love immediately, but the problem is that he lives in another country. We are in contact all the time and I will soon go to visit him, but after that I don't know what will happen. I wanted to know if you can see any future for us?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

K.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Gypsydreams ~ How are you? I just would like to know if my Love life will be peaceful for this year? It is a long story but I feel like an old awful friend will try to cause trouble. I had a dream about it & it seemed real. I would be grateful for any insight. Love & Blessings ~D

======

Hello Dmick 🙂 The obstacle and advice card that came up is The 9 Of Swords. This card indicates thinking too much and mostly negatively. Mental anxiety/energy. as adcive this card indicates the need to let the stress out some way, either excersice, or walking everyday, an activity to clear your mind once a day and defrag is indicated. .. The other two cards were very nice. The Empress ( Fruitfull, growth, nature) and The Sun. Happy and joyfull times ahead for you, nothing to worry about. 🙂

• I met someone more than a month ago and we kind of fell in love immediately, but the problem is that he lives in another country. We are in contact all the time and I will soon go to visit him, but after that I don't know what will happen. I wanted to know if you can see any future for us?

======

Hi Kuruts 🙂 If you are willing to sacrifice things in your life then there is a hint of a future but I don't think it will be enough for you. However there might be complications and restrictions more so in the future (8 Of Swords) and you might end up putting in the towel, once you think long and hard about it all in a practical and logical manner.

There are a lot of cup pips in this reading with no Pentacles ( Earth/grounding/practicality) ) or (Swords/Logic) which indicate no grounding or real foundation...usually when someone falls in love there is no logic or practicalilty not at first, however it will creep in soon and that is when I feel you will think about it more in depth. 🙂 I don't want to be a douche and mention another interest when you are starting a new relationship but I do see another love interest in future this person lives in the same country as you do. This is pretty much all the cards had to say at this point.

🙂

• Should my son stay in the career path he is on a/c and heating? his date of birth is 12/21/90. He started working with his gfs father in the AC business so he decided to go to school for AC and Heating. Now he feels he is on the wrong path? he is no longer seeing this girl so he is now out of a job

======

Hi coco 🙂

The cards show a career change in future. There is a chance of going back to school again or some sort of course will be taken for this new adventure. I see him travelling first before this takes place. He is a bright person and will do well once he finds his passion and goes for it. I also see self employment in the distant future. The outcome card is the 10 Of Pentacles .. this is a fantastic card for this type of query. He will be successful. He just needs support no matter how wacky his ideas are or will be, he has the ability to make anything happen if he puts his all in it. ( The Magician)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Gypsydreams:

"Hi. I am new to this site and have just begun reading tarot cards.

I don't understand a lot of what I am seeing in the cards. I hope you can help.

My DOB is 7/17/69, & I have recently connected with an old acquaintance. His birthday is 1/19/69. we have been taking long distance for a few months and I'm trying to figure out what if anything he is feeling for me.

Will this relationship continue and if so will I see him soon?

Warm regards & thank you in advance.

Careful cancer "

3 card spread for you..

Wheel Of Fortune 8 Of cups The Tower

I don't see this relationship going any place by these cards. In the near future he might lbe departing this friendship. There is a lesson in this for you which will open your eyes to your approach and long held beliefs about love

Thank you!

• Hi Gypsydreams,

Thank you for the reading, I appreciate it. I agree that at this point there is not much practical and logical thinking going on:)). I hope it will work out, but accept that chances are that it won't. I guess time will tell.

Thanks again:)

Kind regards,

K.