Reading request, please...

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Gypsydreams,

I would love to hear from you born ,16,1975 I am up all nigth and waiting for some answers I admit my mind has a lot of thinks going on but main reason and question will i end up married and having kids that what my greatful dreams .Is he on my way or I know him.and my long time exbf is he waiting for me to say something to him will i show more courage or is the guy used to hang out with me felt sorry for what he did on me or why can say sorry to me he lied so much

• i felt so different today and i cant explain if i was in danger and when i saw my tarot for today is devil makes me scared is anyone really mad at me by telling how i felt and true to myself lemme know please enlighten me I can easily give my sincere apology if i hurt someones feeling nothing personal THANKS

• "Gypsydreams,

Regarding My Marriage and Career. I would like to know if possible if my husband has a daughter out of wedlock?--if he does can you tell me who her mother is? ive been told he has a daughter i asked him and he just laughed. I had a girl calling my home saying she was looking for her dad and all the info she gave me pointed the finger at him. She gave me her name and who her mother was but the name was not familiar and I totally forgot the names. AFter the calls i removed the batteries out of the phone so i would no longer had to take her calls i was scared how my boys would act if it were true.I have been with my husband for at least 33 years married almost 26 years. Has he cheated on me is he paying for "s"? I need to know if this marriage is worth saving or not. Does he really still care about me or he stays due to the boys? Thank you for your help."

Coco I can't tell you if your marriage is worth fighting for, you are the only one who knows that. I can tell you what the cards showed though.. He does care about you, there is a communication problem here. You both need to open up to eachother.. I don't feel he is cheating on you. There is potential for your marriage if you both get real and start to put effort into it by communicating and trying to find eachother again like the old times. The love between you both is still there.

Career wise I see study in the distant future and the possibility of change and movement towards something you really enjoy.

• I would love to hear from you born ,16,1975 I am up all nigth and waiting for some answers I admit my mind has a lot of thinks going on but main reason and question will i end up married and having kids that what my greatful dreams .Is he on my way or I know him.and my long time exbf is he waiting for me to say something to him will i show more courage or is the guy used to hang out with me felt sorry for what he did on me or why can say sorry to me he lied so much

=======

You need to move on from you EX... he is not the one and you know this deep down. You need to start concentration on yourself more but not in the way you are doing at the moment. There is too much mental energy going to waster. Too much anxiety and fear. Love will come and there is marriage and commitment but you need to stop "needing" this to happen . just let it happen when the time is right. The Universe will let you know when you are ready, worrying about it is a waste of time and energy. I see two things that will happen before you meet this special person. 1) You will learn to think positively 2) You will trust the universe and be open to whatever comes your way but you will not be anxious or impatient about it. You will just be..

The Devil card in poitning to your way of thinking. It's restricting you. You think too much. You need to let it all go.. try to find some serenity and peace.. maybe Yoga or meditation will help you achieve this.

• thatin this was really lovely to much thinking makes me felt mentally drain I spoke to a clairvoyant last we you had the same point of you but there is someone always protecting me in this world who love me dearly

• This post is deleted!

• Gypsydreams

Hi. I am new to this site and have just begun reading tarot cards.

I don't understand a lot of what I am seeing in the cards. I hope you can help.

My DOB is 7/17/69, & I have recently connected with an old acquaintance. His birthday is 1/19/69. we have been taking long distance for a few months and I'm trying to figure out what if anything he is feeling for me.

Will this relationship continue and if so will I see him soon?

Warm regards & thank you in advance.

Careful cancer

• "Do you so Ruben ever coming back into my life? his date of birth is 06/27/63 mine is 01/23/62. Thank you! "

I did a 3 card spread.

5 Of Cups 7 of cups Devil..

I don't see this person coming back. These cards are pointing towards the need for you to find yourself again. To find passion IN life not necessarily passion of a man but In life. You need to move forward from your situation, either try to make thd situation or issues better or leave it behind so renewel can take place. No man or woman can do this for you. No human can make things "better" for you. There is no saviour out therem, you are your own hero. This is a journey that must be taken by only you.

• "Hi. I am new to this site and have just begun reading tarot cards.

I don't understand a lot of what I am seeing in the cards. I hope you can help.

My DOB is 7/17/69, & I have recently connected with an old acquaintance. His birthday is 1/19/69. we have been taking long distance for a few months and I'm trying to figure out what if anything he is feeling for me.

Will this relationship continue and if so will I see him soon?

Warm regards & thank you in advance.

Careful cancer "

3 card spread for you..

Wheel Of Fortune 8 Of cups The Tower

I don't see this relationship going any place by these cards. In the near future he might lbe departing this friendship. There is a lesson in this for you which will open your eyes to your approach and long held beliefs about love and romance.

• This post is deleted!

• thank you sooo much for doing a reading for me! I am greatly thankful for you time to do this for me... Love, Sexymorgana1962

• Good Afternoon Gypsydreams!

Nice of you to offer your services again 🙂

I would like for you to please look at my financial situation; and, if it will improve and WHEN.

Also, do you see me dating soon?

April 21,1973

Thanks In Advance 🙂

• Gypsydreams, if you have the time would you be able to give me a Reading please and tell me if you see anyone relationship wise in the near future, or am I going to be single forever:-( lol.

10/11/1976

Thanks you.

Xxx

• Hey Standing Tall.

The theme of your readings was self sacrifice ( The HAnged Man) and slow progress this year.

The Chariot also popped up, which predicts victory but there are no miracles when these two cards come up, it basically means that if you want success you need to put in the effort required and then you will most definitely reach your goals. You might even end up taking up 2 jobs or a job that you would not normaly take if circumstances were different. A little sacrifice is needed to reach your fincacial goals this year. These cards show victory and steady progress.

As for Love. .. I feel you will meet someone special in a working enviroment.. I feel this will happen in the distant future. I picked 2 cards for more information and The Ace of Coins and The Ace Of Cups popped up.. These two cards are very positive when asking about love.

• Hello Jenxxx 😄

The cards point to someone special in the distant future, so don't lose all hope LOL

The advice card was The Knight Of Pentacles. This card is suggesting you try new things, go to new places. Mix your social life up a bit. Try to take more risks and be more social. Change your local haunts for other new places. The theme here is , taking risks and movement. If you take this path there is someone waiting this person is dependable and calm. Might come across as boring at first but they are anything but. They are centred and practical.

• Hello Gypsydreams,

I would love to know if I will find love again. Do you see anyone coming into my life or is there someone around me that could be interested in me? Thank you in advance for the reading.

Love and Light

• Gypsydreams,

Thank you very much.Xxx😉

Jenxxx

• Hi Khemo, I got a lot of advice from the cards. There is a need for you to let go of some situation, maybe the hurt of a past relationship? or person or belief system. Someone or something and this can even be your beliefs and thoughts is holding you back in this area. It is almost like you can ,at times, be your own worst enemy.

Love will come once you become more flexible in your belief system and let go of all the unnecessary anxiety and fear.

• Good Afternoon Gypsydreams,

Thank You So Much for the Reading:)

I really do need Two Jobs right now!!!!

I will keep you posted:)