Reading request, please...

• My relationship w/my boyfriend is on the skids now and wondering how it's all going to shake down. I can't do a reading for myself. If there's any info you need, let me know.

• From what I am getting, nothing much will change in the next 6 months. The cards indicate the need for you to make a final decicion. It is almost like you are either 1) Giving all your power to him or 2 ) dragging your feet.... Deep down you know what needs to be done.

For this relationship to work there needs to be some couple counselling , or alternativley both of you can sit down and tell each other exactly what the issues are and what you both want to do about it. Communication is needed right now.

• hello gypsy dreams,

can u do a reading for me, gagan and jose, on how will this budding interaction unfold for me and him?

• Hi drgagan.. By the end of the year you will find yourself moving on from Jose..maybe realising that it was never meant to be. You are holding on very tightly on to the notion that he is the one, deep down you know he isn't..I see no future at all between the both of you. However you will hold a candle for him pretty much all year round.

As advice the cards are poiting towards self love and acceptance. There is a need for you to love yourself more and learn to accept your own company. A lot of mental energy is going to waste on people who simply cannot give you what you yourself can. No one can love you if you don't love yourself, no one can come along and "save" you and make it all better. This is something you have to do. when you learn to be happy with yourself the restlessness that is around you and inside you will calm down and you will be able to see things much more clearer. Once you start to concentrate on yourself more you will find that you will not need anyone but will be open to new possibilites come what may but the anxiety and neediness will be gone.

Goodluck 🙂

• GypsyDreams!

Hello, again- I hope you're doing well! May I ask another question?

So I've been told I may have a favorable future with Reiki... I have a friend who is passionate about starting a basic massage & spa business and she'd love to learn Reiki and we've discussed me joining her, part-time... I'm ready for the challenge, but I must take it slow because I haven't been wise with money lately.

Do you see this as a good idea? It doesn't need to be successful, but I'd like to know if joining her is a wise decision...

Thank you!

~Angela

• hello gypsy!!! Could you PLEASE do a reading form me? I'm new at it and just don't get it. My specific question is " will i get pregnant this year? Thanx, Love, sexymorgana1962

• This post is deleted!

• bump

• Hello, again- I hope you're doing well! May I ask another question?

So I've been told I may have a favorable future with Reiki... I have a friend who is passionate about starting a basic massage & spa business and she'd love to learn Reiki and we've discussed me joining her, part-time... I'm ready for the challenge, but I must take it slow because I haven't been wise with money lately.

Do you see this as a good idea? It doesn't need to be successful, but I'd like to know if joining her is a wise decision...

Thank you!

~Angela

==============

This is a great idea for you. It will open other doors for you later on in the year. You have a gift and this will be a great start to using this gift. You will make many new contacts and learn a lot if you embark on this journey.

All the Best 🙂

• "hello gypsy!!! Could you PLEASE do a reading form me? I'm new at it and just don't get it. My specific question is " will i get pregnant this year? Thanx, Love, sexymorgana1962 "

Yes I see the posibility of pregnancy. A full medical check up would be good , as I got advice from the cards poiting to Hormone issues.

Goodluck 🙂

• "Can you please do a reading for me. I hope i'm doing this correct. I was trying to figure out how to do a new thread. my date of birth is 01/23/62. I'm very depressed and confused right now. I have alot going on. Thank you in advance if you can help. "

What exaclty would you like me to help you with? In what area of Life? It helps if you ask me a specific question, the more specific the better and more accurate results. Open questions are very vague.

• the reading you did for me and him sounds highly unlikely.....thanks anyhow.

• Hi gypsy,

Ive read all the responses you've gave to the other people on this forum and how gracious you are by giving your time to help give answers to those in need. I was wondering if you could do the same for me and do a reading for me?? My birthdate is 8-22-1987. my question is really about what is going on in my life currently and if things will start to change for the better?

And the biggest question i feel that i need answers to is about my last romantic relationship with my ex, we broke up about 4 months ago, it ended very terrible and we have not spoken since. I feel like i need some type of closure to be able to move on because i am still having a difficult time with it, i feel like things were left unfinished between us and would like to know if he still has feelings for me or if he has moved on or what? I just want to know if you pick up information regarding my ex or have any advice for me. Id greatly appreciate any insight you can give me. (oh his birthdate is 7-24-84, if u need it)

With respect,

K.M.

• There is positive change coming your way. You will reach your goals with discipline and positive thinking. You might feel like things are going slow, you need patience and try to think positive, whenever doubts come into your mind erase it with a positive thought. Think of everything you have in your life, how lucky you are, how blessed you are... Middle of the year I see a new love interest coming your way. This person seems very stable, logical, practical.. they are not your type by first glance but they will sweep you off your feet.

In regards to your ex, I feel deep down you know it is over ..The closure you need only you can give yourself and you will be more stronger for it. My advice is to move on. The cards advice is to move on ( 8 of cups) (6 of swords) . There is a new love coming this year I mentioned this above.

Thank you for your kind words. all the best 🙂

• The above reading is for Blondebarbie :))

• Gypsydreams, I really would like to speak with you I left you a message on another thread please read and get back to me:) I would appreciate it... I know you know what this is regarding. Thanks so much xoxoxo Jenna

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you gypsy..pretty accurate 🙂

• Well Dahlia you started it, do you see anything for me GpysyDreams? If you have time, 11/20/65. I know I'm kinda floating around in the river of life. 🙂

• Thank you!

I really appreciate your input, GypsyDreams!

❤

~Angela