Doing Readings Today Until Midnight

• Im sorry, I don't think mine posted šŸ˜ž

• Dear Piesesstarr,

Sorry about the oversight. I feel that you will soon become a great reader and should start right here right now. Here is my question to you.

Which house address will make a happy home

1804 Rockland

1604 Maize Bend

Your love life will be up and running in high gear by July 4th as I feel you very happy with a man that is around water or like water sports.

I look forward to your answer to my question.

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby... I am new to this, but have truly enjoyed reading your threads and following along. Thank you for the offer... DOB 4/8/59 and I am wondering what you see regarding a loving relationship in my near future... I thought I had found it, but it just ended within the last few weeks. His DOB 7/6/56.

Thank you again for your wisdom and guidance! šŸ™‚

• Hi! Thanks for this gracious opportunity! My name is Stephanie born January 1, 1978 @ 3:27am....In Ontario Canada. I'm wondering if you see anything for me in regards of love and career in 2011?

Thanks so much! šŸ˜ƒ

• Dear Shuabby,

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your time and talent šŸ™‚ We do have a bright yellow truck and there's lots of orange in the environment here. Our main product is green and I can really see the yellow and orange setting off the green too so I'll work on incorporating more of those colors in my advertising etc... About a year ago we thought of another building, but realized we would need another person so thats what I will be looking into now. I really feel a sense of relief right now. Thank you! Many blessings and Love and Light to you Shuabby. GJay

• Dear Aqua 2378,

You desire a true love not just a fleeting one, you seem to know just what you want in a man and are waiting to find him. Lets just give him a little boost shall we. I want you to start to wear a flower scent call White Lilly (even if you have to buy this in oil form)and this will help to pull him to you. Men love the scent of a woman to remember when they walk away from them or in your case toward you. I see books around you and him both so where ever books are you should look for him, don't worry he will know you at first glance and walk towards you with a wonderful smile.

• Dearest Friend,

THANK YOU for taking the time to respond to all of us here. Once again, you have brought Light to my life with your reading and for that I Thank YOU.

I hope with all my heart that this year has been a good one for you and your Family. I pray for You and want you to know that YOU are missed more than you will ever know.

May God Bless You and Your Family Always.

PS. I did leave you my email address on a previous thread so that we could connect through your new business. Just wondering if that was still an option...

• Shuabby,

Thanks so much for the reply...are you able to tell me if this woman is a light worker? Thanks again!

• Shuabby,

Thank you so much.

In answer to your question, 1604 Maize bend, Balance and Harmony.

I feel very good about this one.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks again Shuabby, I will definately keep you posted.

• Thank you for your reply, Shuabby. You say that Andrew /will/ soon notice me and want to be with me, but there will be others too including one who will catch my eye in particular. Does that mean that I will soon have to (or at least can) make a choice? I can choose Andrew then but I can also choose the other person who catches my eye?

Thank you so much,

Nina

• angel hugs with flower petals

Shuabby, thank you for this response from the Universe.

Is your great niece's name spelt with one or two "N"'s ?

I have read some books over the past few years- not many as I am bored reading. Yes, I am aware I have knowledge-information to reveal to those who ask. People often state I am a wealth of information, as I seem to be able to "blurt" out things just for that individual.

(I am aware this is coming from a HIGHER source.) I do not has any special schooling.

Do not know if I am to be in a class like situation?

It so happens, I did become a member of the "Red Hats" in January. This group does not travel as some of the other groups I have read about. I do have a former co-worker who is a member of a different chapter so I will attend theirs when I visit with her.

• šŸ™‚

• Shuabby~

Thank you soooo much! Lilly's are my favorite actually. And you are so right......I do know exactly what I want ā™„

• pressed "submit" OOOOOPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSS

The Red Hat group I am with at this time is named "Queen City Divas"

Partnerships with people are important for me. At this time there is nobody in my life. It will be very pleasant when it does occurr. It has been 30 years since I left my son's father. Companionship and friendship is what I seek at this time.

I have been given a second lease on life with my health so I am looking forwars to this new wonderful, adventurous year.

I have to trust and believe Universe will supply the finances for the new adventures.

Again Shuabby, thank you for this reading.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• My dob is 11-13-72. What does the universe have in store for me in love?

• Shuabby, How can I thank you enough!..... hearing this has SO lifted me up šŸ™‚ I've been trying to move from my present home for about 5yrs, but circumstances have always kept me here, I have just finally started to "feel" it wont be long before I do get to move, at first though I thought "is it just wishful thinking on my part", then I realised "no it's not" and now you have confirmed it to me and I'm over the moon :)...... now to start to listen to my gut instinct....and trust it šŸ™‚

once again, thank you SO much!!

ā™„

• Shuabby, how wonderful to see you here today! If you are not completely overwhelmed with the requests, I am wondering if I could get a love reading. I convinced myself that my wonderful New Years Day = a wonderful 2011 but I seem to have the slowest moving life in the history of time.

šŸ™‚

My DOB is Mar 18 1965

Much love to you,

YD

• Hi Shuabby - just popping in to say hello (no reading needed). I think I read that you and your husband will be moving next month? That is great! I think I came up with an April-May-June timeframe for you back in January....nice to know I was right about something! (LOL).

Take care,

Watergirl

• Question? My future love?

• I would like a love reading. Thank you in advance.