Doing Readings Today Until Midnight

• Watergirl18, ,

Yes you were correct. I thank you so much for your wonderful insight and sharing your gift with me. If you ever have a question , please feel free to send it my way.

Best regards,

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby.. my information is on page 9. I hope I haven't been looked over or that you don't have anything to tell me???

Thank you again for being her tonight! πŸ™‚

• lovingsilver wings

Her name is spelled the same as your.

You seem to have some anger coming through perhaps at the feelings you have inside, please release this in anyway you can so that the sun can shine though and bring you love ASAAP. You will not be alone in the love department as a lovely gentleman is coming in here and he does have a cane , he is spiffy and kind. You will be meeting him at a fun, social event.

• Dear Desireing Love,

Honey you can choose Andrew and give the other young man a chance to prove himself to you also. Keep yourself open to experience life dear to create memories for a later day to refresh your heart and mind.

• Hi Shuabby, I'm a newbie to the forum, would you mind giving me a reading? My DOB 08/13/1963 about 3:10 Pm Birth time. I would appreciate it if you could tell me if my marriage will end soon and give me the chance to be with the one I want? Thank you in advance for any insight you could give me. πŸ™‚

• This post is deleted!

• angel hugs

Shuabby, thank you for the added information.

Yes, there are a lot of emotions I am working through. It is an uphill climb.

Spiffy and kind sounds like some of the qualities I am seeking.

I look forward to being with somebody whom I am able to talk with about a lot of the "energy" which we on this formum talk about.

I will work more on the "INNER" anger.

Julianna

• Greetings Shuabby,

I'm currently in grad school studying psychology w/a specialization in crises management and response. I was wondering exactly where/which populace will I be of most service? (education, youth, women, men, national or international) My Earthday is 06/09/68. Thank you. By the way if you would like a reading in return, please by all means let me know.

To ALL in this community: If there is anyone who would not mind in the next 2 days (Wed., March 23rd or Thur., 24th) sharing a disaster, crises, trauma experience you would not mind sharing in an anonymous way by answering a set of short interview questions via e-mail , it would greatly be appreciated. This request is the result of a homework assignment. Thank you so very much in advance!

Blessed Be,

Two Owls

e-mail:

• Hello TwoOwls,

Owls always have a message to bring.My message to you today is this:education, youth, women, men, national or international. I'm senseing that you are capable in every field listed and should not limit yourself to one, if you have to than women and national at this time, but you will not stand still in this field because you will spread your wings and fly into other areas also. You are a healer and also very intutitive so your patients will be double blessed by you.

You will also write books and I see you doing interviews with well known scholors that will seek your knowledge in years to come. You are thinking of new forms of healing and you will be a leader in this area. Something to do with the old ways incorporated in with the new. I do accept your offer of a reading and will be in touch.

A pleasure to read for you.

• dmick59

I had a dream the other night that I walked into a room and Reese Witherspoon was there. She handed me her baby a boy and I sat down in a chair and the baby and I went to sleep. I woke up and Reese was back and I looked down and the baby had the blanket up to its eyes and I took it down and the baby was still sleeping and Reese took him. I woke up than.

Thanks for asking, and looking forward to your answer.

Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• Brighteyes,

Welcome and I get that you need not fear you are in for a treat of the best tasting love with no defeat the next time around. I see a water sign coming your way with a wonderful sense of humor that will make you laugh and have a good time with. This man likes to play cards and board games also. He has a young spirit and will just make you feel like you are the center of his universe, guess what? You will be. He is just around the block in time, meaning twoskips and a rock throw away, in real language two months.

Love Comes Soon'

Shuabby

• Jlina

Honey I don't feel he will get this one , yet there is a better one coming to him in about three weeks. If you want to split with him than noting will stand in the way of the ending. Just leave some healing time for yourself inbetween. I feel your sadness and your need for comfort at this time. Love is a road filled with jewels and pebbles. Next time you will pick a jewel. I also wish your now boyfriend luck and will send out prayer for him in regard for a good job as soon as I send this off to you.

Chin up not out,

Shuabby

• Shuabby... thank you so much for getting back to me! You say you see a water sign coming my way... Can you tell me... is it the Cancer man I haven't heard from in a couple of weeks (DOB 7/6/56) or someone new? Just curious!

Thank you again for your thoughts! πŸ™‚

• This post is deleted!

• Brightsmile,

I do not believe that the cancer man can take the bluntness of the Aries ram unless you have some Tauras in your raising sign. I feel an Aquarius” is coming stright at your heart strings.

• Hello Shuabby,

Thank you in advance for taking the time to do this... dob10 22 69 ..What do you see for me in this year or future for love and my life in it self?

Thank you for your time

• My Journey,

You are in a funk it feels like to me. Play time is needed by you. Yes it the answer to your question that you did not write down and ask, spirit gave me that to tell you. Relief is on the way in the form of bright lights and dance shoes. Come on and lets get happy , throw all are cares away, that song is being given to you ,

All you have to do is ask is another thing brought here by spirit. Please just ask and it will be given to you in due time and in God's way, which is oh so much better than most of us can ever receive by doing it our way.

Shuabby

• Thank you again Shuabby for your thoughts and getting back to me.... I am so appreciative of you are saying. I am so excited to see what is in store and around the corner for me and according to you it's coming soon! Can you tell me if it is someone I already know, but haven't thought of or someone new? Do you know what he looks like or how I will meet him?

This so interesting and amazing to me... I am just so curious! πŸ™‚

Thank you again for everything... you are definitely blessed and so special!

• This post is deleted!