What Does Mercury in Perfect Conjunction With Vertex in Sign of Sun Portend?

• the chart

• Had to change the dimensions/resolution

• I apologize for being defensive; it must be the fire in me. You definitely struck a chord though, maybe a little too close to home. Anyways, I know you're trying to be helpful, and you certainly have been so, and I appreciate all your astute insight.

• I have a fiery Moon and Venus, so I admit I had to step away also. My apologies also CC. The Scorpio in me likes to poke and prod and until you actually said something I might have kept going.

I don’t know enough about magi astrology to make any judgments. I need to research and see it in action before I form any opinions. I’m just not prepared to do it at the moment.

Let’s give the analyzing a little break and we can come back to it a little later if you want.

• Agreed and of cours I do. Let me know what you think after you have formed an opinion, and, in the meantime, I will try to look at her chart separately from mine to see if it gives me any inspiration. The whole excersize may be pointless, however, because she is currently not speaking with me, but it will help me to analyze charts nonetheless.

• What do you think of watermelon tourmaline to balance the conflicting energy of my Mars and Venus? My colleagues would think I'm crazy for lending any credence to any of this "hocus pocus", but most of them are intent on explaining away god and blind to their own short sighted perspective. But I digress. Crystals indeed vibrate with a characteristic energy dictated by their atomic makeup and structure/arrangement, and I feel that the ancients were aware of alot of knowledge and hidden truths that are lost to us today. I'm considering ordering a pendant.

• I am truly fascinated when holding any piece of rock or gemstone in my hand and not because it might carry any healing properties, but because the beauty of them brings me peace. I could happily sit on a beach all day sifting through rocks and pebbles because every piece is unique and more importantly they are about “stopping and smelling the flowers” so to speak. We all have imbalances and there are different methods of creating balance so if you can appreciate them, then go for it.

I am heading out of town so I might not be around for the next little while.

• They can be as beautiful as a snowflake or desert sunset. I think I've lost her for good. I'm feeling a tremendous amount of angst right now because I think I've lost her for good. Some things are just out of our control though. Have fun on your vacation.

• I get the impression that the last time you spoke the conversation was a bit heated? Have you tried to sit down and have a calm discussion with her CC? To actually talk to each other without any accusations, demands or expectations?

• We always think we're alone when we're feeling pain but in reality you can bet she's also feeling the same way.

• I would love to do that, but she won't even speak with me. She needs her space. Hopefully, it's not permanently.

• I've come to the conclusion that women are impossible to figure out, and that men, even very thoughtful ones, are inescapably pigheaded!

• How are you doing CC?

Well…I’m going to have to agree with you…on both counts. I remember going through a rough spot and I was pouring my heart and thoughts out to a male friend. Here I am….blah blah blah. Here’s my friend…mouth open in amazement as he listened to me and all the while he was muttering “you women make things so complicated”. I could see the thoughts pop into my brain in slo mo and I knew I was confusing the issue but I couldn’t stop myself.

• I have to say I am beyond frustrated. We are working on becoming friends, which for me is a pretense to work my way back into her good graces, and for her is a test to see if I can keep my composure and avoid the behavior which drove her away from me in the first place. She obviously doesn't read much into astrology, or simply doesn't care, because she is openly seeing other people and at the same time talking to me everyday. I do not take kindly to people fanning the flames of my jealously, and for anyone else they would be cut off without a word said, but, alas, I care for her too much to do that and so I'm stuck in pergatory left to wonder if I should excersize my available options or simply sulk in my desolate sea of despair. If only I were made with a shut off valve my life would be so much simpler, and yet at the same time I think it would almost be like living in a world without color. Maybe it's karma for all the posts I've read about the audacious behavior so commonly exhibited by males born under my sign, or maybe I simply ought to find a way to let go like a normal person and hopefully after the pain subsides be blessed with at least some form of catharsis. Or maybe I ought to grow up and not want to be a toys 'r' us kid, but, other than that, everything is hunky dory 😜

• I have a hard time believing I actually just posted that. I meant no offense by the sarcasm at the end. I really was trying to have a moment of humor after my incessant ranting. I will be ok... I always am, and I appreciate your concern.

• No offense taken.

“We are working on becoming friends, which for me is a pretense to work my way back into her good graces, and for her is a test to see if I can keep my composure and avoid the behavior which drove her away from me in the first place.”

So, let me ask you this…. Then what? Will your behavior change? Will hers? In the end one has to be true to oneself and you will only change because you want to change. Pretenses don’t work for long. The behavior cycles around; the tighter the hold on her, the more she’ll try to break away; and the more she tries to break a way, the tighter you’ll want to hold her. You’re both still caught up in it so you have to break the cycle. It doesn’t matter what Sun sign, no one likes to feel as though they are breathing in borrowed air.

Let me tell you….right now I have transiting Pluto square my natal Moon exactly. It is creating unwarranted feelings of jealousy, suspicion and fear of loss which could lead to needy and irrational behavior. There is no basis for these emotions but there are periods where I am ultra sensitive to his moods (which are no different) and I start reading into everything. If I react on those feelings it would drive away the man I love because I would hold on so tight it would squeeze the air out of him. It then becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

• Sorry I disappeared on you. I needed time to sort my feelings and regroup. Her and I still talk everyday, but we aren't really any closer to being where I want to. That's ok. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I finally let go and what will be will be. She did say I love you out of the blue the other day. It was a little confusing given the present circumstance but welcome nonetheless. Saying that being friends is just a pretense to earn myself into her good graces was a little misleading. I care for this woman greatly and do want a friendship if we simply can't work romantically. Just because you can't be with someone the way you want to doesn't mean that they become any less important to you. I've also been trying very hard to avoid unbecoming behavioral patterns. I think studying my chart has elucidated my shortcomings as well as my strengths and has been beneficial for personal growth. I intend to take another look at it this coming week and would obviously welcome any insight you can offer. Thank you for your candid advice and for being there for me. I hope things are going well for you.

• I hope I didn’t sound too harsh in my last post. I’m not trying to be malicious with my words because I truly do want to help.

I have been experiencing some very dark, negative emotions as I mentioned and I needed to do a clearing. I am feeling better now.

I believe that understanding your chart is beneficial to personal growth, and understanding other peoples’ charts can also help you utilize your own energies better. You learn that pushing each others buttons only makes both parties dig in deeper but when you can recognize the dynamics of those energies it then gives you the opportunity to change the outcome of the situation.

As an example; I know 2 people (one is my s/o) with a Mars conjunct Uranus. When they want to do something, they want to do it now. So, when you’re with them, 1 minute it appears you’re having a great time, then the next minute everything comes to an abrupt halt and they’re out the door. If you didn’t know, you would think they didn’t enjoy your company. It doesn’t happen all the time but often enough for me to take notice. They’re always on the move and have a hard time relaxing therefore they require a great deal of personal freedom. They are also huge risk takers and have a rebellious streak. So, should I take it personally, get upset and demand that they stay put, or should I support them within reason? Each reaction from me will trigger a different behavior from them. One will perpetuate the behavior because they’ll rebel and keep doing it; the other will make them feel that they don’t have to rely on the escape because they have the freedom to go anytime. If they don’t feel “trapped” then they can learn to relax and stay put.

Of course, you will find certain traits tolerable or intolerable based on your own aspects and personality. The one thing that makes this behavior more tolerable to me perhaps, are my own Uranus aspects and Mars aspects. There are aspects out there that are completely foreign to me so the understanding between those people can only go so deep.

I hope this makes sense and you can see what I’m leading to.

• the breadth of your knowledge about astrology astounds me at times. I am still not at a level where I can understand this stuff intuitively without a cookbook interpretation. I think I need to read some books in an attempt to gain insight closer to what you have. I meant to get on last week, but I got very busy with work, and this forum in a way reminds me of the pain that I still feel. I purchased a star mate report from a popular website.The things it says are astonishing to me. Not that I didn't know the connection was there, but that she recongnizes it and refuses to accept it. These quotes are heart breaking to me, because I know them to be true, but I have to move on because she is insisting that we be friends and is seeing someone else. Of course she is giving mixed signals and pretends I'm reading into things which aren't there, but her actions and the emotions in her voice tell me otherwise. Just last weekend she tells me she loves me and that from now on she won't see anyone but me, when she won't actually see me, and sends me a text of a very touching love song that describes our circumstances exactly, and then expects me to believe that the text was on accident even though she sent it twice. I'm not sure what her end game is. I don't think she even knows, but I am sure she is playing a game. The quotes I was speaking of from that report which have made it impossible for me to sleep:

"This is an incredibly sensitive bond between you both and you are able to join

together on a very subtle, spiritual level. However you need to be aware of each

other's individual boundaries so that you can honor each other. This is probably a

very romantic relationship, a very spiritual one or a confusing one that defies labels

or structures."

"This relationship will feel as if blessed by heaven and you are incredibly optimistic

and positive about life when together. You may share similar interests in personal

development, social or learning values and they may be the strongest focus of the

relationship. Those around you will be blessed by your bountiful generosity and

optimism as well. This would be a very good marriage!"

"This is an incredibly significant and strong personal relationship! You feel connected

to each other on a powerful feeling level. You may instantly connect with each other

through feeling response and are able to live together due to the degree of comfort.

The role of more receptive partner is one that one of you falls into and you may then

identify much more with this core feeling response." - I'm pretty sure she's the more receptive one

"This is a significant relationship as your desires and attraction for each other flow

easily with the integrity and core of the relationship. Your romantic love is strong

and this helps during more stressful times. You also may share similar tastes and

styles in art and beauty. This is a very easy and loving relationship."

"You will feel fatefully and instinctively drawn together physically. The vulnerabilities

that are exposed from past relationship wounds will be brought to the surface to be

released and healed. Within the context of this vulnerability, you will discover the

areas that need to be developed or worked upon as individuals within this

relationship. These lessons will tend to be focused on relationship wounds,

physicality, sense of meaning and wholeness within relating and vulnerabilities."

"You will feel fatefully competitive and energized by this relationship. There is a

strong drive to express yourselves through activities or sexual expression when

together. Within the context of this dynamic, you will discover the areas that need to

be developed or worked upon as individuals within this relationship. These lessons

will tend to be focused on action, energy, assertiveness and sexuality."

"You will feel fatefully and magnetically drawn together. There is an instant attraction

to this relationship that thrives on your freedom and individuality. Within the context

of this independence, you will discover the areas that need to be developed or

worked upon as individuals within this relationship. These lessons will tend to be

focused on individual freedom and space."

"You will need to be creative in this relationship, as a strong destined relationship

exists between you. There may be challenges with this fatefulness and the

partnership you share. You will both value the sharing and can understand how the

past motivates this. Within the context of this destined partnership, you will

creatively discover the areas that need to be developed or worked upon as

individuals within this relationship. These lessons will tend to be focused on cooperation,

sharing and relating."

"This relationship has a strong soulful sexual basis that flows at a very fundamental

level. The main value in this relationship is the wild energy that exists between you

and can be difficult to contain. This means that the conventional ideas of security in

relationships will be challenged and that there is a need to surrender to the deep

currents working within the relationship. Issues regarding shared finances, change

and intimacy need to be addressed with a lack of rules and comparison with others.

You will find your own individual way of working with these issues. However it is

important that you both honor each other's needs otherwise all these areas could be

very challenging."

"You may tend to swing between empowerment and not, due to your care and

support for each other. You may find it difficult to identify boundaries between you

both and to also nurture and care for each other. It may be difficult to care for each

other and not resort to manipulative behavior. At times you may both use the

potential threat of loss of the relationship to terrorize each other into submission.

There can be such a thing as too much of a good thing, smothering love etc. so keep

a balance and check with your partner as regards how to meet their needs.." - terrorizing each other with threats of loss of the relationship is a huge problem for us.

"This partnership has a very passionate romantic and sexual attraction which includes

a deep appreciation for each other. This appreciation may even be expressed

through some form of creative expression and supports you in bonding in the

partnership. You like to share things together and enjoy being a couple. You possibly

support others in preparation for the challenges of formalizing partnerships through

marriage or some other official bond." - so why is she so afraid of commitment to me?

"This partnership is based on real love and the boundaries between you in this loving

partnership. You will idealize your love and therefore you will focus on how to

integrate this love in the real world without feeling disappointment. You can balance

so that you bring the best out of your love and can experience unconditional love

together. Others may see the relationship as an ideal love partnership too."

"This partnership has been brought together by the sense of the fated quality of the

love you share. There is also a strong focus on love, beauty and art. Initially you

may have been attracted to each other very intensely and there is a real charismatic

quality to how you feel about each other. There is a sense of magic or divine power

drawing you together, basically you feel as though you were meant to be in a

partnership."

"This very important partnership will have some kind of contract or bond, possibly

marriage which will be integral to how you present as a couple. Others will also see

you as a united force and a tight couple. Together you may act as role models for

healthy partnership for those around you both. You have a strong sense of loyalty

and commitment together and this promotes trust in the relationship. You will also

have a sense of clear roles and responsibilities so that your boundaries will be

acknowledged and honored. This should be a long term significant partnership and

will foster clarity of roles." - definitely doesn't feel like it now

"You have difficulty feeling comfortable with the contract or bond you share, possibly

marriage. You are bonded together but there seems to be inherent differences in

how you feel about this. Be careful to pay attention to balancing both your personal

life and your roles and responsibilities together, so that difficulties will be minimized.

You will also need to clarify, acknowledge and honor your boundaries in the

relationship so as to develop emotional trust together. Whoever identifies with being

the more receptive partner will recognize this discomfort in your commitment. - if it's so powerful, why does she rebel against it? I just don't get it.

"This is a deeply meaningful romantic and passionate relationship. You learn, grow

and teach each other naturally about Love and relating. You may even write or speak

with others about love and relationships and at the very least you can be extremely

romantic together. This is a very individual relationship where you are both

appreciated. You can creatively bring your individual needs for freedom and

independence to help create an exciting, passionate flavor when you are together."

"This is a destined great Love and you were meant to be together! You feel compelled

to partake of this erotic connection and there is a lot to be learned by surrendering

to the power of this Love. Your sexual relationship is an extremely important driving

force that transforms and empowers you when together. You can learn a lot about

intimacy and desire through this relationship, as you may find it hard to maintain

your sense of individual egos." Then why does it feel like she's beating me with a cudgel by seeing someone else when I know intuitively her seeing him is not about him it's about me?

"You are challenged by this profound relationship, where you are bringing an ideal,

perfect and destined love to real life. You both have great power together and so it is

important that you honor each other's boundaries. If you work at it, you can really

transform and empower each other through the depth of this love and so it is

important to also accept any emotional vulnerability that surfaces. There is a

creative challenge to stay with Love rather than manipulate each other to achieve a

'perfect' love. This is a very individual relationship and you need to creatively work to

incorporate your sensual desire and sexual expression."

"This significant relationship challenges your destined ideal love, to its very core. You

are building a structure together, whether home, family or business and are

conflicted in how you can incorporate your ideal vision of Love into the integrity of

the relationship. You will need to be creative in accepting emotional vulnerability and

including more unconscious sensual desires. It is a one of a kind relationship and

needs to be given freedom to evolve in its own right. Real love can spring from

openness to your humanity and you both need to be emotionally generous in the

presence of each other's past relationship wounds. You are challenged to become

role models of how to make ideal love real!"

"You are challenged to feel comfortable with suddenly finding yourselves in a fated

relationship. Your vulnerabilities are in conflict and need to be taken care of within

this deep soul love that you share, and you need to clarify and honor your

boundaries. You have great unconditional love for each other which is conflicted and

needs to be expressed very physically through your bodies. You are challenged to

experience healing being together, through sharing your love. Your ordinary feelings

are important and you need to be emotionally generous with your attentions to each

other. If you relate more to being the receptive partner then you may identify much

more with the challenges of this fated love." She knows it's fated. She's told me so. She's told me she feels a psychic connection to me that I too feel... so why is she challenged to feel comfortable with it what feels so natural and right?

"You are conflicted by your fated spontaneous love, which goes right to the very core

of your relationship. As you build a structure together, whether home, family or

business you need to incorporate the deep levels of intimacy that you share. You are

challenged to be role models of a dynamic love which is understood in your very

integrity together. This relationship can be intense, profound and transforming and

will push you to set and form a container and commitment for this love. You are in

conflict, as this is a love on a deep soul level and it needs to be expressed through

the body and the subtle, intuitive link that you share.

Aphrodite Trine"

We score the highest possible score for longevity/commitment and sense of fate/destiny together and yet for the first time I am no longer confident that we are going to make it, and she is insisting that there is no we. This is why it is so difficult for me to let go, but I can't go on like this, and I don't know what to do. I almost feel as if it would have been better if I never looked into astrology so at least I wouldn't be cognizant of the connection we share and I would only feel it and could just write it off as one sided and imaginary and move on with my life. It is an awful feeling.

• the breadth of your knowledge about astrology astounds me at times. I am still not at a level where I can understand this stuff intuitively without a cookbook interpretation. I think I need to read some books in an attempt to gain insight closer to what you have. I meant to get on last week, but I got very busy with work, and this forum in a way reminds me of the pain that I still feel. I purchased a star mate report from a popular website.The things it says are astonishing to me. Not that I didn't know the connection was there, but that she recongnizes it and refuses to accept it. These quotes are heart breaking to me, because I know them to be true, but I have to move on because she is insisting that we be friends and is seeing someone else. Of course she is giving mixed signals and pretends I'm reading into things which aren't there, but her actions and the emotions in her voice tell me otherwise. Just last weekend she tells me she loves me and that from now on she won't see anyone but me, when she won't actually see me, and sends me a text of a very touching love song that describes our circumstances exactly, and then expects me to believe that the text was on accident even though she sent it twice. I'm not sure what her end game is. I don't think she even knows, but I am sure she is playing a game. The quotes I was speaking of from that report which have made it impossible for me to sleep:

"This is an incredibly sensitive bond between you both and you are able to join

together on a very subtle, spiritual level. However you need to be aware of each

other's individual boundaries so that you can honor each other. This is probably a

very romantic relationship, a very spiritual one or a confusing one that defies labels

or structures."

"This relationship will feel as if blessed by heaven and you are incredibly optimistic

and positive about life when together. You may share similar interests in personal

development, social or learning values and they may be the strongest focus of the

relationship. Those around you will be blessed by your bountiful generosity and

optimism as well. This would be a very good marriage!"

"This is an incredibly significant and strong personal relationship! You feel connected

to each other on a powerful feeling level. You may instantly connect with each other

through feeling response and are able to live together due to the degree of comfort.

The role of more receptive partner is one that one of you falls into and you may then

identify much more with this core feeling response." - I'm pretty sure she's the more receptive one

"This is a significant relationship as your desires and attraction for each other flow

easily with the integrity and core of the relationship. Your romantic love is strong

and this helps during more stressful times. You also may share similar tastes and

styles in art and beauty. This is a very easy and loving relationship."

"You will feel fatefully and instinctively drawn together physically. The vulnerabilities

that are exposed from past relationship wounds will be brought to the surface to be

released and healed. Within the context of this vulnerability, you will discover the

areas that need to be developed or worked upon as individuals within this

relationship. These lessons will tend to be focused on relationship wounds,

physicality, sense of meaning and wholeness within relating and vulnerabilities."

"You will feel fatefully competitive and energized by this relationship. There is a

strong drive to express yourselves through activities or sexual expression when

together. Within the context of this dynamic, you will discover the areas that need to

be developed or worked upon as individuals within this relationship. These lessons

will tend to be focused on action, energy, assertiveness and sexuality."

"You will feel fatefully and magnetically drawn together. There is an instant attraction

to this relationship that thrives on your freedom and individuality. Within the context

of this independence, you will discover the areas that need to be developed or

worked upon as individuals within this relationship. These lessons will tend to be

focused on individual freedom and space."

"You will need to be creative in this relationship, as a strong destined relationship

exists between you. There may be challenges with this fatefulness and the

partnership you share. You will both value the sharing and can understand how the

past motivates this. Within the context of this destined partnership, you will

creatively discover the areas that need to be developed or worked upon as

individuals within this relationship. These lessons will tend to be focused on cooperation,

sharing and relating."

"This relationship has a strong soulful sexual basis that flows at a very fundamental

level. The main value in this relationship is the wild energy that exists between you

and can be difficult to contain. This means that the conventional ideas of security in

relationships will be challenged and that there is a need to surrender to the deep

currents working within the relationship. Issues regarding shared finances, change

and intimacy need to be addressed with a lack of rules and comparison with others.

You will find your own individual way of working with these issues. However it is

important that you both honor each other's needs otherwise all these areas could be

very challenging."

"You may tend to swing between empowerment and not, due to your care and

support for each other. You may find it difficult to identify boundaries between you

both and to also nurture and care for each other. It may be difficult to care for each

other and not resort to manipulative behavior. At times you may both use the

potential threat of loss of the relationship to terrorize each other into submission.

There can be such a thing as too much of a good thing, smothering love etc. so keep

a balance and check with your partner as regards how to meet their needs.." - terrorizing each other with threats of loss of the relationship is a huge problem for us.

"This partnership has a very passionate romantic and sexual attraction which includes

a deep appreciation for each other. This appreciation may even be expressed

through some form of creative expression and supports you in bonding in the

partnership. You like to share things together and enjoy being a couple. You possibly

support others in preparation for the challenges of formalizing partnerships through

marriage or some other official bond." - so why is she so afraid of commitment to me?

"This partnership is based on real love and the boundaries between you in this loving

partnership. You will idealize your love and therefore you will focus on how to

integrate this love in the real world without feeling disappointment. You can balance

so that you bring the best out of your love and can experience unconditional love

together. Others may see the relationship as an ideal love partnership too."

"This partnership has been brought together by the sense of the fated quality of the

love you share. There is also a strong focus on love, beauty and art. Initially you

may have been attracted to each other very intensely and there is a real charismatic

quality to how you feel about each other. There is a sense of magic or divine power

drawing you together, basically you feel as though you were meant to be in a

partnership."

"This very important partnership will have some kind of contract or bond, possibly

marriage which will be integral to how you present as a couple. Others will also see

you as a united force and a tight couple. Together you may act as role models for

healthy partnership for those around you both. You have a strong sense of loyalty

and commitment together and this promotes trust in the relationship. You will also

have a sense of clear roles and responsibilities so that your boundaries will be

acknowledged and honored. This should be a long term significant partnership and

will foster clarity of roles." - definitely doesn't feel like it now

"You have difficulty feeling comfortable with the contract or bond you share, possibly

marriage. You are bonded together but there seems to be inherent differences in

how you feel about this. Be careful to pay attention to balancing both your personal

life and your roles and responsibilities together, so that difficulties will be minimized.

You will also need to clarify, acknowledge and honor your boundaries in the

relationship so as to develop emotional trust together. Whoever identifies with being

the more receptive partner will recognize this discomfort in your commitment. - if it's so powerful, why does she rebel against it? I just don't get it.

"This is a deeply meaningful romantic and passionate relationship. You learn, grow

and teach each other naturally about Love and relating. You may even write or speak

with others about love and relationships and at the very least you can be extremely

romantic together. This is a very individual relationship where you are both

appreciated. You can creatively bring your individual needs for freedom and

independence to help create an exciting, passionate flavor when you are together."

"This is a destined great Love and you were meant to be together! You feel compelled

to partake of this erotic connection and there is a lot to be learned by surrendering

to the power of this Love. Your sexual relationship is an extremely important driving

force that transforms and empowers you when together. You can learn a lot about

intimacy and desire through this relationship, as you may find it hard to maintain

your sense of individual egos." Then why does it feel like she's beating me with a cudgel by seeing someone else when I know intuitively her seeing him is not about him it's about me?

"You are challenged by this profound relationship, where you are bringing an ideal,

perfect and destined love to real life. You both have great power together and so it is

important that you honor each other's boundaries. If you work at it, you can really

transform and empower each other through the depth of this love and so it is

important to also accept any emotional vulnerability that surfaces. There is a

creative challenge to stay with Love rather than manipulate each other to achieve a

'perfect' love. This is a very individual relationship and you need to creatively work to

incorporate your sensual desire and sexual expression."

"This significant relationship challenges your destined ideal love, to its very core. You

are building a structure together, whether home, family or business and are

conflicted in how you can incorporate your ideal vision of Love into the integrity of

the relationship. You will need to be creative in accepting emotional vulnerability and

including more unconscious sensual desires. It is a one of a kind relationship and

needs to be given freedom to evolve in its own right. Real love can spring from

openness to your humanity and you both need to be emotionally generous in the

presence of each other's past relationship wounds. You are challenged to become

role models of how to make ideal love real!"

"You are challenged to feel comfortable with suddenly finding yourselves in a fated

relationship. Your vulnerabilities are in conflict and need to be taken care of within

this deep soul love that you share, and you need to clarify and honor your

boundaries. You have great unconditional love for each other which is conflicted and

needs to be expressed very physically through your bodies. You are challenged to

experience healing being together, through sharing your love. Your ordinary feelings

are important and you need to be emotionally generous with your attentions to each

other. If you relate more to being the receptive partner then you may identify much

more with the challenges of this fated love." She knows it's fated. She's told me so. She's told me she feels a psychic connection to me that I too feel... so why is she challenged to feel comfortable with it what feels so natural and right?

"You are conflicted by your fated spontaneous love, which goes right to the very core

of your relationship. As you build a structure together, whether home, family or

business you need to incorporate the deep levels of intimacy that you share. You are

challenged to be role models of a dynamic love which is understood in your very

integrity together. This relationship can be intense, profound and transforming and

will push you to set and form a container and commitment for this love. You are in

conflict, as this is a love on a deep soul level and it needs to be expressed through

the body and the subtle, intuitive link that you share.

Aphrodite Trine"

We score the highest possible score for longevity/commitment and sense of fate/destiny together and yet for the first time I am no longer confident that we are going to make it, and she is insisting that there is no we. This is why it is so difficult for me to let go, but I can't go on like this, and I don't know what to do. I almost feel as if it would have been better if I never looked into astrology so at least I wouldn't be cognizant of the connection we share and I would only feel it and could just write it off as one sided and imaginary and move on with my life. It is an awful feeling.