Just throwing this out to the universe- Raeding please

• I am just throwing this thought out to the universe and was wondering on any insight into this that anyne may have.

I am a Libra woman(10-8-59) is currently dating a Saggatarius man (12-5-67), whom I have known for about 10 years. I ran into him in January after I hadn't seen him in about 4 years. One thing has led to another and we started dating. We live an hour away from each other but have spent time with each other every week and keep contact rather frequently. I just returned from a 10 day trip in Berlin and when I was there I realized that I was starting to like him more than a friend.

The reason I am inquiring about this is the fact that 7 months ago the woman he lived with for 8 years left him for someone else. I don't want to rush this since he has a 4 year old son and 7 months is not a long time to be out of a long term realtionship. I am a very independant woman and I do not mind the fact that we do not live close to each other.

I am just trying to play this by ear since I am not trying to get in too deep, but when we spend time togther things are really good and a lot of fun. He has his space and I have mine, which is an important key issue.

I am just trying to figure out what direction this may be heading. I know just wait and see is the best approach but I have had some reservations. I have known him for a long time and I am friends with his sister. I do not want to ruin a longtime relationship nor do I want to get myself into something that I really shouldn't have. Trying to listen to my heart with my head but I get no real answers or direction.

Sure don't want to be a rebound or somthing of that sort but this could be a really good thing if this was to work out into a mutally satifying realtionship.

Any thoughts or feelings on this?

Blessings to all!

• Dear sunnyrae,

You are so correct when saying this could be a good thing. You were friends first and now you are starting to have romantic feeling for him. I would sincerely advise that you do just what your womanly intutition is telling you to do. Take it slow and easy with him and be sure to tell the truth about feelings so that if a detour of the heart comes into play, that you will have a guilt free affair ending with a friendship still intact.

• Thanks Shuabby for the thoughtful input!

We both need time to digest all the curveballs that life throws our way before jumping too soon. I never in all the time that I had known him expect this to happen. Maybe thats why that I am a bit cautious when it comes to my feelings. .

He has directed this to go in a direction more than I had expected. So for now, I'm just enjoying the this time and seeing where it will go. I guess I'm just trying to avoid a situation dangerous to the heart. I truelly think that neither one of us has ever thought that the situation would be what it is.

Blessings~