Wanderlust

• Not everyone who wanders is lost. J.R.R. Tolkein

I'm a triple water sign -- sun Pisces, moon Cancer, rising sign Scorpio. I've always had the need to wander, and I have for several decades. I've built my life on living and working in foreign countries, and write this from one of them. Still, I love my old home, family and friends and work to make a new home wherever I am. I'm a baby boomer, have children and grandchildren in the U.S., miss them fiercely. Generally like my life, but sometimes lonely. It's the price I pay for the life I lead, I suppose. Wouldn't change it.

Has any other Piscean experienced this need to wander?

• Hi Linguist im a Pisces and I enjoy getting lost it makes me reel a sense of adventure, freedome and provides the opportunity to rely on my intuition to find my way home or about which is a bit be like wondering but this only happens ocasionaly and is not a need, i could easily beleiv that other Piscean ow water signs experience this. me myself does ot have a large enough amount of life experience to realy say yet. What you do sounds fun, I hope to travel alot when im older (because im young) and im sure i would enjoy wondering alot but would always want to go back to were my family/friends are.

• Hello Lindquist, read your other post on All Things Pisces, I wrote you a little reply on that site. I too am a Pisces. Sun Pisces, Moon Pisces, Rising Sign Sag. I've been traveling since I was a little girl.. My father's job kept us moving each year to different states. Actually, I loved it. I was always the new girl and mostly shy but it was great starting all over again. Mostly as a child I spent by myself, loved climbing trees and climbing as high as I could go and then just holding on letting the breeze sway me. Would have been tragic if I feel because mostly I would be off on my own adventure on my bike quite a ways from my home. I've traveled a lot in my late 20's and 30's, to other countries, but never alone, with my sister and her husband. I loved that too, I get the urge to go somewhere new and meet new people and cultures. Pretty scary right now but I always feel I'm protected, which I usually am.

I just learned last month that my present job will be closing it's doors so I will need to be looking for a new job. I'm married, grown children and grandchildren but I would love to take off one year and do something where I'm doing something beneficial for mankind, something humanitarian. I feel like I'd be so selfish in doing so because my family depends on me a lot, also I'm scared to venture off by myself. I've never been alone, right from my parents home to marriage at a very young age, so I've never been alone.

I'm so curious about you and what you do, how you came about doing what you're doing and a number of other questions. Any info you write would be great.

Blessings to you and your family.

• Linquist: I wanted to add.....Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Just reminded me of you for some reason.