Been abuse by this member:worthy1248

• I come to this site to share some of my concern and to get advice from other people and also to help other.

I have this member: worthy1248

that try to put me down every time i mention the word: Gemini

She is involved with a Gemini man and she is happy and that great for her, but what give her the right to try to shut me down each time i trying to share my own concern with other?

If she doesnt want to take part in the discussion that no one is forcing her.

She show no respect at all for my right to share something that is dear to me, why is that?

I met great people in this site and people i can really exchange with but this person is now creating great pain to me by following me around every discussion i am in and try to put me down and displaying such negativity

i do not know this person and i dont get what her issue, she cant stand other to speak and exchange about the negative trait of the Gemini man

she doesn't respect that other may not have a great experience with those people in their life and they are here to try to figure something out

she only want to shut you down if you say something negative or something she doesnt agree with about Gemini

Walk up how many people on this site started to speak about their difficulty about Gemini? is this mean they have no right to share their experience of concern? and how many spoke about other sign too

this is only a discussion no one is getting killed so please worthy1248, LEAVE ME ALONE

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!