MissBethAngels please

• Hello MissBethAngels, do you have any messages from my angels for me right now ? I'm feeling emotional, stressed out and a bit depressed . It feels like I am unable to make any of my dreams come true and my hard work is not paying off both in my career and personal life . Really don't know what do to anymore. I can't pretend everything is fine when I feel so stuck in my life . In addition to this , I am feeling embarassed about being single among close family members . I feel like a loser because I failed in finding love when others of my age are in happy relationships. There doesn't seem to be much I can do to bring some happiness in my life . Just want to see the light at the end of the tunnel .. Thanks for reading.

• Dear misshopeful,

I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I received your posting and will get back to you soon with what your angels want you to know. In the interim...never ever stop asking your angels each and every day to be by your side, and help you through your struggles. Have you asked them for signs yet so you know they are with you? If not, start doing that too. Once you begin to see evidence of their presence in your life...it will never be the same.

Angel blessings to you and more later,

Miss Beth

• Dear Miss Beth , thanks so much for letting me know . I do tell my angels how frustrated I am and how things have always been very difficult for me. I have not asked for signs though . Will try to ask today . Thank you and looking forward to know what they have to say .

Love & Light,

misshopeful

• This post is deleted!

• bump

• bump

• HI missbethangels, hope you didn't forget about me ? I'm feeling much better than I did when I posted this request . I would love to know what my angels have to tell me . Thanks.

• Dear misshopeful,

I haven't forgotten you. Thanks for bumping your post up for me!

I asked your angels what they want you to know, and here is what they said to tell you:

"Dearest hope of hopes, do not be in distress over the way your life events have turned out. Each and every one of them is a life learning lesson for you. The great news is that once learned, you move forward. Never needing to learn that lesson again. For eternity.

Your biggest issue that we see is one of faith. Faith in your Creator, faith in a higher power, faith in someone larger than life itself and the true belief in His abilities to take charge. You like to take charge yourself. So therein lies the crux of the matter because you have embraced this role yourself...and it's time to try a different approach. Give it all up to your Creator and let him control all of the roots of your frustrations. All it takes is one thing. Commitment. Okay, maybe a second thing too. Courage. Together, and combined, you will change your life the instant these two meld.

You are in a phase of needing to learn, study, and educate yourself in areas that excite you. Your passion has been lost because you feel lost...and it's time to reignite it by finding it again. Don't worry that you can't see the "end of the road" or where your current path leads. Instead, start paying attention to our guidance as we steer you in the right direction. How do you know what our guidance is? Because we repeat ourselves. Until you receive it. In your case, you will get ideas that will repeat themselves. You will simply feel them to be the right idea. Don't dismiss them. Because you can trust that intuitive instinct in yourself. It is the truth, the divine truth. Oftentimes you dismiss it...and your frustrations surface because you took a detour in the roadmap.

On your relationship, again, don't despair over it. You need to change the way you think. Your viewpoint (historically) has been one of wishful "hopefulness" and then, you see the glass as half empty and not half full. Confidence. Courage. Be your own person and start admitting that you are full of love not only for yourself, but for someone else. Think loving thoughts. Be loving in your dealings with others. See the rosy side of things. And what you give outwards in love, will come back to you in the same way. Ask us to help you on this journey to find the right spiritual (and yes romantic) relationship for you.

Also, one last note. Archangel Raphael (he is in charge of healing) is with you. He says that you need to call on him personally to work on your own personal health issues. He brings healing energy to you, and that a lot of your health issues stem from your own viewpoints on your life matters. Change your viewpoint, change your health. They are closely related."

Angel blessings to you Misshopeful.

Miss Beth

• Dear Miss Beth , thanks so much for connecting with my angels and sharing their messages with me. I can relate to everything they said . I'm never felt more lonely , helpless and discouraged in my life. Things haven't been too great since the beginning of this year . Lots of disappointments and struggles. Indeed I lack faith because I've always felt like the creator has forgotten about letting me have my share of happiness....I find it very difficult to let the creator take care of all my issues . I will try my best to try this approach to help make things better in my life..I feel lost . I'm at job which brings me no joy . My passion has indeed been lost. I know I need to start looking for a better job, one which makes me feel more creative and passionate. The thing is how to I find a new job . I really don't know where to apply yet . I will learn to trust my instincts and listen to the divine guidance to help me figure this all out. Regarding love/relationships, I really have given up hope. I don't think I will ever find love after all this time now and also because of the circumstances in my life. For years , I had hope someday I will find true love and it will be worth the wait . Now I just don't see it happening because of I feel so emotionally low now. I have practised self love and everything else to attract love but I failed. I don't know if I want to believe again. I'm grateful that Archangel Raphael is with me as many issues in my life need healing. I've been kind of depressed.I'll try to change my viewpoint and hope things start changing for me. Thanks so much again.

Love & Light,

Misshopeful

• Dear misshopeful,

One quick note...it's a matter of mindset. Your fears are guiding you right now, and you first invite your angels into your life and start asking them for signs to show you they are with you. Once you know they are with you...you will never ever doubt them again. For the rest of your life. That alone gives you a tremendous boost of confidence because you know deep in your heart where it counts you are truly not alone in this world. Your angels say you have to send out positive energies in order for those to be returned. Even if you have to be the best actress in the world, until you truly become that person in yourself. Draw on your drama skills they said and look for positive things to say about yourself. Even if you don't believe them. It's the energies you put out into the universe. And your angels will guide you to the right jobs. Just ask them to help you. And then be alert and start looking for them. They will repeat, so if you miss something the first time around, that's okay. They'll return back to it.

Faith my dear Miss Hopeful. I can't stress it enough. As sure as you breathe, have faith in the goodness and love of your angels. And let them help begin to alleviate, one by one, your frustrations and concerns. Yes, you have to do your part. You have to show up each day. And they will help orchestrate events for you.

Angel blessings to you,

Miss Beth

• Dear Miss Beth , this is my biggest problem ,I really can't be positive when I don't see things going that great in my life especially when it comes to my personal life.. It will take a lot of effort for me to send those positive energies. Whenever I've tried to be positive , I saw nothing changing for me and I was back to my usual thinking patterns.. It makes me smile when they say to draw on my drama skills 🙂 I will try to look for positive things to say about myself. Yesterday , I got a call regarding a job . The caller sounded very nice and was convincing . But I'm not sure about sending my application for that job as I don't feel it would that fulfilling . I need to find a much better job that would be worth quitting the current one ..I have faith my angels are looking out for me and keeping me safe . I must also trust they will help alleviate my concerns . Thanks for your kind words .

Love & Light,

Misshopeful