Another new person requesting a reading please ? :)

• Hi Captain,

I was wondering if you could help me with a couple of pressing questions, please?

Do you see me moving this year?

I need a self-employed job path. Can you see one for me? I'd hate to waste another year, it's causing me a lot of anxiety.

Cathy

DOB18/2/73

• According to your numerology you have a 4 personality. This means you are practical, stable, detail-oriented, organized, orderly, methodical, precise, punctual, dependable, honest, trustworthy, sociable, loyal, family-oriented, and without artifice. You are the rock and cornerstone of an enterprise, you don't give up easily, you are persevering and a hard worker. Here are some of the career choices that might suit you particularly well: banker, accountant, boss or manager, scientist, lawyer, entrepreneur, all building trades, numerologist, farmer, miner, industrialist, draftsman, efficiency expert, executive, engineer, mechanic, coach, service to family, architect, real estate or investment advisor, chemist, or laboratory technician. Some of the following weaknesses could slow down or even prevent your progress. But don't worry, it's very unlikely that all of the listed characteristics are part of your personality. Most probably, only one or a few of them will belong to you: You can be rigid, judgmental, stubborn, insecure, self-doubting, lacking commitment, too detail-oriented, bossy, overly cautious, and too serious. You might lack flexibility and adaptability. It is difficult for you to deal with changes and you are often too conventional in your approach. What you really want is somewhere to feel safe, protected, cared for, and doted on - an environment where you feel you truly belong. To achieve this, you have to let go of the notion that one special person - or a group of people - can provide it for you. Dependence can be a stumbling block for you. Instead, you must take charge of creating what you need for yourself. By pursuing a goal that energises you or by finding an ideal or set of principles that builds your self-respect and confidence, you will develop feelings of belonging in whatever circumstances you find yourself.

2011 for you is all about career. It is a great year for goal setting and attainment. It is also a year for business and material matters. Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. It is also a year to reap the rewards of previous efforts, as well as a time to give some time, money, and energy to philanthropic pursuits. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. Force, energy, and power are at your command during this year, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process. This is a year to involve yourself fully in work and material growth and bring home the bacon; however, at the same time a certain detachment is also necessary. It is not the external rewards that bring you happiness but your experience of life, which you learned a great deal more about in the previous year. True power is not about domination and righteousness – it is about an integration of compassion, consideration and leadership. You can be all of those things and still be effective. Money will also play a big role this year. Pay attention to your money and study the laws of prosperity. You can serve and make money – they are not mutually exclusive pursuits. Building a better world (or home or workplace or community) for others can provide you with more abundance than you ever imagined.

So there is definitely movement indicated for you this year, although it will probably involve your career more than a physical move. Next year is when you will experience really big changes in your living arrangement. You may have to put all your focus into just one thing in 2011 and that should be your work. But certainly you have all the strength and skills to succeed this year. Try stepping out from your usual routines and taking a risk by doing something different - a new approach or attitude, or a different area of career perhaps. As for self-employment, have you looked into using the internet to set up a business, for example buying and selling on eBay?

• Hi Captain! 🙂

Thank you very much! Amazing how good this numerology is. It sums me up pretty well. And a lot of those careers are things that interest me - business, was interested in a science

career at one point, and real estate; but more doing up houses as I love house design. So very interesting indeed. I have always held a natural interest in business and it was my

passion. Until I got a psychic reading last februrary where I was told that wasn't the path for me. I don't know why, I just let business go after that and have been lost ever since.

But maybe I am meant to, as you say take a risk and push myself into a different area. I did look at ebay once but wasn't sure what to sell at the time.

At the moment all I can think of is writing a book or a picture book but I'd rather self-publish, I still have my interest in house design but can't afford to that and the only other passion

is one day becoming a medium. So nothing that's going to help me now. So as you can see once I let go of doing a small business, I become very stuck.

It's good that I will at least succeed in something this year. I hate being stuck in limbo. The risk thing is really food for thought.

Much appreciation,

Cathy

• It depends how much tiem you have - writing a book and getting it published through a publishing house can take years, while self-publishing may not bring in enough to make a living. I feel real estate - buying, fancying up, and reselling is your best choice at this point. Depending on what you buy, it may only take a few months to fix it up.

So a psychic told you to give up business - but it sounds like that didn't make you happy. Ask for advice - sure - but in the end you have to go by your own gut feelings and make up your own mind. it's your life, after all. And all the indications are that you excel at business, especially being the boss or manager.

• Yeah I agree, doing up houses is a much better plan. And that's a business...

Apparently, my guides thought it would be too stressful for me. Usually, I let go of things that don't resonate with me. But other stuff she said made sense.

I don't think I will ever escape not doing something business-y. It's too ingrained in my core.

I think I'm back on track now. This is going to be a great year. 🙂