Birthday Reading

• Today is my birthday, I was wondering if someone would have the time to give me a general reading? 🙂

Much love,

YD

• bump 🙂

• Hello YellowDaylily,

Happy Birthday and I want to say that for you there are many changes coming in around you. I hear the name of Sheryl here and she is a very soft spoken person with a good heart. She will guide you in ways of learning how to enjoy yourself more and let go of stress, so she may be a teacher of yoga or meditation.

You will succeed at a new job in a red buick bld with a woman by the name of Mary or has a M in her first name. YOU Will excell is what I'm being told. You should already be at this job if not than it is so close that I can hear it wisper in my ear and tell you to cheer up as it will be offered to you like a match strikeing. You have such a good heart that spirit wants you to be open to the many blessings you will receive this year as a reward for all that love you give out to others.

If you have a question I have not answered in this reading. Please send it and I will answer.

In the meantime, have a piece of that cake for me.

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby, thank you so much for your time! No cake but I will gladly eat a few Cadbury's Mini Eggs for you. 🙂

I have just left one job (the other I am at is picking up so they will wash each other) but yet another would be interesting and welcome if it fits in with everything else!

Thank you again,

YD