Titania's fortune cards

• Hi to all.

I have a pack of fortune cards that I play with daily. I would like to discuss the cards and possible interpretations with others. I usually do a daily 7 card reading.

book, Heart, tree, stork, ring, Bear,

thank you for your replies in advance.

Peace

• Hi to all.

I have a pack of fortune cards that I play with daily. I would like to discuss the cards and possible interpretations with others. I usually do a daily 7 card reading.

Book, Heart, tree, stork, ring, Bear, Clouds

thank you for your replies in advance.

Peace

• This post is deleted!

• Hi there, I'm very new to this and very inexperienced! However, I have the same cards as you and was just wondering whether there was a particular group for those using Titania fortune cards. If not perhaps you could shed some light on a couple of readings for me!? 🙂 thanks

• Hi There

I am afraid I cant help with your cards as I only used them for the first time today! I acquired them when they were in a drawer of some furniture given to me by a friend. I thought "hello" ill give them a go!

Now, I dont know anything but I had a quite conflicting 7 card reading and I dont know what to make of it! It was: Coffin, flowers, Scyth, rat, garden, man, ship. Now isnt this all very bad and good at the same time......?? I wouldnt have normally posted it but I am a bit perturbed!

Please help!

Thanks XX

• hi, liblovey 🙂

i've been using those cards for over ten yers, and they are my prefferred deck over all.

here is what my interpretation would be:

the book always relates to hidden factors and that which is unknown - unless accompanied by the lily (health/law/publishing depending on other cards). next to the heart i would say unrevealed feelings. either you are carrying a torch for someone, or they are for you. the tree brings us even more clarity: now we see these re hidden feelings which are not subsiding, but are rather intensifying,becoming more potent with age like a fine wine 🙂 i would go so far as to say that keeping these feelings private are almost causing you (or them) to obsess, which brings us to the stork. an event, things coming to life. it seems that these feelings will lead eventually to a confrontation, a need for commitment - as signified by the ring. the bear suggests the importance of this, and hints also at bonds of a legal nature such as contracts, or marriage 🙂

hope this helps

-x-