Little Hazy On These Readings...

• Okay, so I didn't realize this but I asked two questions that were fairly similar, but had substantial enough differences that I'm gonna throw them both on here, because I feel like there's a connection.

So, essentially the first question I asked was "What are 'x's' intentions towards me?" I got:

Queen of Cups, Death, Four of Swords, Page of Cups.

I have a really hard time determining this one, I think mainly because of the Queen. I don't get that court card at all, she always eludes me. But, what I managed to scrounge together was that he intends to make some kind of change that he has to think about in solitude, on his own for however long, probably regarding our relationship or how he feels, depicted by the page of cups? But since the intentions are supposed to be towards me, he wants to make them happen in ME...? Yah, confused.

The second one was 'What are x's intentions for our relationship?' I realize this is very similar, so I was thinking of disregarding one of them, but I thought this was really interesting.

7 of Wands, 7 of Swords, 2 of Cups.

So, my first thought was that he intends to reach this relationship depicted in the 2 of Cups through sneaky determination, which makes me think he feels like he has to play games. Which maybe has something to do with the 4 of Swords in the other question...?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

❤