Confused leo (female) and her cappie

• I am so confused by this cappie it is unbelievable. We have had a FWB situation for a little over a year now. He has tried to break it off by giving me the whole "it's not you, it's me speech" and I listen to him talk and he says he isn't ready for a relationship and how he knows I like him a lot more by the way I kiss him and want him to hold me. I mean duh! what women wouldn't want a man to kiss them a special way or hold them etc. Needless to say he has came back both times. He says he doesn't want to hurt me and he is pulling away. I can see the intensity in his eyes as well as he can see my intensity. I truly believe there is some type of magnetism that is between us. He behaves like a normal capricorn by not texting, or calling (as much as I think he should) lol. Oh, another thing, he stares at me ALL the time. We will be having lunch/dinner/happy hour and I will catch him just staring at me. What is up with that. He knows I like him A LOT! and I KNOW he likes me too, but is he just pulling away because he's afraid of me hurting him? There is a bunch of other factors that would contribute to this, but it is too much for this thread.