Hanswolfgang can you read for me please

• hello hans i'm in a slump and don't know what direction to go as far as work and with my love life any insight would be greatly appreciated since right now i'm too close to the situation to see straight

• bump

• bump*

• bump

• soulconfusion,

what direction to go as far as work: you can find the solution. You might not have to do anything other than be attentive and prepared.

and with my love life any insight would be greatly appreciated: in hindsight, you will not mourn for long what you possibly have shed.

You cannot give anything, you can only take. If you really want to give a gift, this is the only gift possible: don´t interfere. Take the risk, and go into the unknown, into the uncharted. It is difficult. Great fear grips you -- who knows what will happen to you?

• thank you hans can you give me a little clarity what in hindsight would i not mourn, what should i not interefre with and risk should i take,what am i fearful of?

• soulconfusion,

can you give me a little clarity what in hindsight would i not mourn: showing that you were not born yesterday and doing not let yourself fooled.

what should i not interefre with: with an interesting letter which can surprise you.

and risk should i take,what am i fearful of? your emotional openness making you especially receptive to the needs of your surroundings, but at the same time also making you correspondingly susceptible to negativity.

When you come to feel that now there is no more to it, then why go on repeating.

• so are you saying that someone will try to fool me me ? i'm not in a relationship with anyone is this going to change soon , what am i going to feel that there is nothing more too what do i keep repeating you said i can't give anything only take is that in relationships or life?

• soulconfusion,

are you saying that someone will try to fool me me ? yes.

i'm not in a relationship with anyone is this going to change soon: no.

what am i going to feel that there is nothing more too: being a mothering woman with a natural, sensual radiance.

what do i keep repeating: being excited about the day.

you said i can't give anything only take is that in relationships or life? neither nor.

A traveler with petty complaints and too many demands soon wears out his welcome.

• ok i'm even more confused now than before are you saying that someone i know id fooling me anf that i'm not going to be in a relationshp and that me being a mothering woman and being excited about the day is wrong ?and so what do i take that i'm not aware of and am i complaining to much or is someone in my life wearing out there welcome in my life ? and what is the most important thing that my guides would want me to know?

• This post is deleted!

• soulconfusion,

are you saying that someone i know id fooling me anf that i'm not going to be in a relationshp and that me being a mothering woman and being excited about the day is wrong ? yes.

and so what do i take that i'm not aware of: you should go for tangible results.

and am i complaining to much: no.

or is someone in my life wearing out there welcome in my life ? no.

and what is the most important thing that my guides would want me to know? Do not let yourself be upset by potential areas of contention.

I will give you an example.

One morning, a man comes to Gautam Buddha and asks him, "Does God exist?" Everybody is curious to know what Buddha answers.

Buddha said to the man, "There is no God -- not only now, there has never been. It is simply a fiction to exploit the fools." The man was very much shocked.

In the afternoon, another man came and he asked, "What do you think about the existence of God?" Again the same question....

Buddha looked at the man and said, "Yes, there is a God and there has always been."

And in the evening, another man came and said, "I don't know anything about God. I am absolutely ignorant. Knowing that you are here, I have come to be enlightened about the subject."

Buddha looked at him and then closed his eyes. No answer -- and strangely, the disciples saw that the other man also closed his eyes. One hour must have passed when the man opened his eyes, touched Gautam Buddha's feet and said, "You have answered it, and I am immensely grateful."

Ananda, who used to be the attendant of Gautam Buddha twenty-four hours a day, became very much confused. Anybody could have become confused -- in the morning he says one thing, in the afternoon he says just the opposite, and in the evening he says nothing and the man gets the answer, touches his feet with tears of joy and leaves! When everybody was gone, Ananda said, "I cannot sleep tonight until you tell me which one is the true answer."

Gautam Buddha said, "The first thing you have to remember -- none of the questions were yours. Why should you be worried about the answers? You have been with me for forty years.

If you had any question, you could have asked. Those were questions of three different people."

Ananda said, "I am sorry, it is true. None of them was my question, but I have ears and I heard. And all three questions and the three answers are so contradictory that it has become a turmoil in me."

Buddha said, "You don't understand another thing. The first man who had come to see me was a believer in God. He was a theist, and all he wanted was not an answer but a support to his belief. I cannot support anybody's belief. My function is to destroy all beliefs, so that you yourself can see what is the truth. That's why I denied absolutely that there is any God and said there has never been any God."The man who came in the afternoon was just the opposite; he was an atheist. He did not believe in God and he had also come to be supported so that he could tell people that `not only I am an atheist -- Gautam Buddha himself is an atheist.' But this was also a belief, not an experience, because the experience never asks questions. It is always the belief that goes on creating questions."

Your mind is full of beliefs, with no experience at all. That's why Gautam Buddha said, "I had to be very strict with the fellow, and I told him there is a God and there has always been a God."

These are arbitrary methods to destroy different kinds of beliefs. But the basic purpose is to destroy belief so that you can find your own heart, your own trust.

• omg hans i guess i can say i'm cured of this thing " " . thank you sooooooooooooooo much lesson learnt................

namaste

• soulconfusion,

and this story:

In a small town there was a lake whose waters were known to be miraculous. People came to the lake, dived into its waters and came out the other side cured.

"I have seen it all," stated an old-timer of the town. "I have seen a blind man jump into the lake and emerge on the other side, yelling, 'I can see! I can see!' "

An old and poor cripple listening to this story decided to go to the miraculous lake himself. When he got there he saw a man with one leg jump into the lake and come out the other side crying in disbelief, "I can walk! I have two legs! "

The cripple could not wait any longer, so he jumped into his old wheelchair and pushed himself into the lake . . .

The townspeople pulled him out the other side, dead. But his wheelchair came out with brand new tires!

• thanks again!

• Even your so-called great people suffer from strange ideas.

Napoleon Bonaparte, whom you will think a great, successful man, always suffered because he was only five feet five inches high. Even his guards were seven feet high.

One day he was trying to fix a picture on the wall, but he could not reach. His guard, his bodyguard said, "I am higher than you, I can do it."

He said, "Shut up! Don't use the word `higher'. Just say you are taller than me, not higher." Some very soft wound was touched that he had been carrying his whole life.

• so any more stories ?

• soulconfusion,

UNGAN REMAINED WITH YAKUSAN FOR SOME TIME, THEN ONE DAY DECIDED TO LEAVE: HE EXPLAINED TO YAKUSAN THAT HE HAD MADE A VOW TO STAY WITH HYAKUJO. YAKUSAN AGREED, AND UNGAN SET OFF DOWN THE MOUNTAIN, DOGO ACCOMPANYING HIM A LITTLE WAY, AND THEN RETURNING TO YAKUSAN, WHO ASKED, "DID YOU SEE YOUR BROTHER OFF?"

"YES, I DID," REPLIED DOGO, AND THEN ADDED, "IS IT ALRIGHT FOR MY BROTHER TO LEAVE YOU?"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK SUCH A THING," SAID YAKUSAN. "WE HAVE BEEN VERY INTIMATE FOR SUCH A LONG TIME -- WE CAN DO OR SAY WHATSOEVER WE WOULD LIKE TO. SO THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU TO ASK ME."

"NO, OSHO," SAID DOGO. "YOUR WORD CAN BECOME A REFERENCE FOR THE FUTURE, SO PLEASE SAY SOMETHING."

"OKAY, I WILL SAY ONE THING," REPLIED YAKUSAN. "THE EYES ARE ALRIGHT, ONLY THE DISCIPLINE IS LACKING."

HEARING THIS, DOGO IMMEDIATELY LEFT THE MONASTERY IN PURSUIT OF HIS BROTHER. WHEN HE CAUGHT UP WITH HIM THE FOLLOWING DAY, DOGO TOLD UNGAN WHAT YAKUSAN HAD SAID. THE TWO BROTHERS TURNED AROUND AND WENT BACK TO YAKUSAN, AND REMAINED WITH HIM TILL HIS DEATH.

• dear hans i need you to shed a little light on a situation with my daughter the energy between us is terrible ...why?

• soulconfusion,

the energy between us is terrible ...why? because her abstract thinking can help her see the weak spots in your plans and systems.

The people who are insisting on serving don't take any care whether you want to be served or not. People are so utterly unconscious about what they are doing.