Cancer insight needed......

• Hello

I'm in need of some advice. I dated a cancer back in 1990 but we broke up because i went away to college, but we were very much in love with one another. Recently, last July 2010, we reunited over facebook. Our only communication was via phone/text because we live 2 hours apart and I wasn't ready for a face to face meeting. We finally met approx. 2 months after. It was hot and heavy as if we just picked up where we left off. He expressed to me that I was the one that got away and he's been searching for me as well. We fell in love again. In a 5 month period we saw one another maybe 6 times. Around the holidays we began to experience some issues. I became very insecure, needy because I felt so vulnerable. Of course that made him a little angry because i wanted him to constantly validate me, etc. Yeah, I know, not good. He became a little distant and of course so did I. I was so afraid that I'd ruined everything so I just pulled away.After new years, he began to contact me daily to see how I was doing. I didn't initiate, just responded. He continues to contact me at least 2 times a week as if he's just checking to see how I'm feeling. His messages seem a little sad. We didn't officially break up but it isn't the same. I don't know if he's contacting me because he's still interested or just being nice. He did tell me he still likes me and last week he stated that he missed me a lot and tried to make arrangements to see me but he was snowed in. As I stated, he has continued to call me 2 times a week for the past 3 months but I'm unsure what he wants. He's never direct about what he desires. Should I take his efforts as he's interested in me still. I don't think a man would continue to reach out if there wasn't interest there but cancers are so confusing so I don't know. Please advise. Thank you.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!