Prayers for our friends around the world

• Sending prayers for safety and protection to our global friends.

May you be safe.

May wisdom be your guide.

May your life be of benefit to ALL beings.

May peace and love prevail.

Love and light,

Shira xxoo

• Sending out prayers to our friends in Japan and New zealand after the devastating earthquakes my heart and thoughts go out to you all.

Love and light loap

• And Hawaii, This starts today:

On March 11th, 2011 Uranus will enter Aries for the first time in 84 years, to stay until May 2018. The energies of Uranus focus on change, freedom and awareness. The changes we have experienced thus far are nothing compared to what we shall see in the coming days, months and years. The energies will urge us to step up and forward, to align with the Spirit and do what needs to be done from the place of our hearts. For many this month may well be the axis upon which the door finally opens. (Wooohooo….I am working at maintaining a balanced level of excitement at this point J)

With the shift of Uranus the influence of the Spiritual realm will become more pronounced bringing out a higher awareness that will link to the collective desire for political, social and economic changes. We can already observe this occurring with the recent Arab/African uprisings. It is this period that may very well reach a turning point within our global culture that will mark the beginning of a new cultural, economic and political era. This change will be from a material to a Spiritual form of expression.

I kept hearing 7-11 for the last two days. The point must have been the 11th

• Supposed to be an Economic Collapse too by the Spring Equinox, we'll see.

• Thanks for sharing the info poetic555. I read your posts whenever I come across them. In my silence I am truly grateful.

Love and prayers to those in Japan and those about to be affected by today's earthquake/tsunami. God watch over you all.

• Just thought about it today is 11:11.

Stay calm, it's gonna be alright.

• 🙂 Sending out my thoughts and Prayers.

Bee Xx

• amen

loving light

• Father i pray that during these times of great sorrow that you guide and give comfort to those in need and who have lost so much and that you guide us not by words but from the Heart and to show Love & compassion threw action and to be there for the ones lost in devastation and sorrow that we might bring comfort and in time Hope and i pray for the family and friends who have lost Loved ones that they might find comfort in knowing they are still living on in spirit and may this song bring comfort and knowing and that our light can shine in the darkness threw Love and compassion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJXCSM3Wg5I&feature=related

• Amen.

• Amen.

• oh, wow, poetic you mentioned today is 11:11 --

two days ago I had an experience where everything stopped at 3:10 or 11 in the afternoon. It was very spooky - the birds stopped singing, no wind, no traffic noise. Just stillness. I was spooked enough to call a friend and ask if he had noticed anything, in his time zone. He said that he had a multidimensional experience at that time.

::shiver::

shira

xxoo

• Yeah, I kept hearing what I thought was 7-11 for the last two days, I guess it was 11:11, prophetic, I pray all will be well and okay, sending love and light to all. "Blessed Be." I wish we could do more but all we can do now is Pray.

• I offer my prayers to all the devastation that has taken place around the world, especially now with Japan's latest tragedy....

Sheila

from Vancouver,Canada

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

This is my thought to the UNIVERSE, we all be embraced with our ANGELS who are here when we call.

Julianna

• I have just felt a huge Loss stronger than i have ever felt Father give us strength and guidance that we can do your will Love Tooter

• Happened upon my phone at 11:11 on 3-11-11. Sent out a prayer and Reiki energies to all affected by this latest occurance. Envisioning angels on their way to the masses.

• does anyone feel like your insides are shaking? like your organs are quivering?

• I can't say that I am. I am however, feeling rather restless. My cat was bouncing off the walls very early this morning and my dog seems to be aware of something. She was determined to get me out of bed today. She usually waits until she hears me stirring.

• I agree PH....definitely restless. I'm 100 miles from the coast in Oregon. The waves were supposed to hit between 7:14 for the southern coast and 7:24 for the northern coast closest to me. I woke up at 7:34 which was weird because I wanted to see what happened at that time and when I saw that all was still calm and not chaotic, I was able to go back to sleep. The still have tsunami warnings for my coast but I think people are starting to slowly go back into the area. My cats...stayed with me all morning. No unusual behavior for them.