Will I ever find Love & Happiness?

• Blessings to all,

I was hoping someone could please give me a few moments of their time with a reading?

Will I ever find love & happiness? And if so where, or how will I meet someone, maybe even what do they look like? My birth date is 20 July 1980.

Thank you in advance

PhoenixChild

• Dear Phoenix Child

What I feel right away is a man around 35-40 yrs old with light hair and eyes, he is tall with a moustache and layered hair, he has something to do buildings or plans as I see specks or diaframes of buildings around him, he will have a C in his first name and you will be meeting him in the next sixty days. He will share a lot of the same like as you yourself do and also will like a spark of adventure to his life, sports will play a part of his menu and he like trucks , really nice ones. Let me know when this charmer comes your way, you just may have to set your bait and hook this one.

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby,

Thankyou very much for replying, it's something that I look forward to. Wow a moustache? It's not something that appeals to me usually, but it's not all about the looks these days anymore 🙂

I will be sure to let you when this happens.

If at all possible, do you see how I would meet this man? As I am a bit of a homebody and can be quite intimidated and even look away even when it comes to just walking past men in the street.

Thank you so much Shuabby.

Love & Blessings

PhoenixChild

• Dear Phoenix Child,

Spirit says to wake up and start looking back and getting out to meet this man, as he will not knock on your door. Do this awakening before you wake up and your forty years old and still alone. I am not being told how you will meet him other than it will be in public.

• hi shuaby

could i get a reading

when will i find true love and happiness

when and where will i meet the man of my dreams

could you give me a description of him

• Dear Shuabby,

Thank you & spirit for your advice. I will start looking back and looking up instead of down at the ground. I will let you know when this happens 🙂

Thanks again Shuabby