Cancer woman in need of some insight

• i am 22 years old and my life is starting to change. i can feel it. but i would like some insight as to how with regard to my love life and career. i don't get asked out very often and i have never had a boyfriend. and i am also taking an important test soon for my career. please if someone can give me a reading i would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks!

• Hi kells. I am not a reader, so please forgive my intrusion. You have in the forefront your career, which is great...for you need to be independent of any influence at this time to get to where you want to be in being able to be self sufficient.

When you are ready for a relationship, you want to look for someone who values their industriousness as you do your own. In other words...look for someone who is mapping their own life as well.

There is a huge difference in choosing your path...and/or letting circumstance dictate your path.

When the time is right you will meet someone who matches your own self determination. Because you will appreciate each others efforts to be self sufficient, you will begin on a foundation of respect and trust.

Many Blessings to you.