Hanswolfgang..

• Can you tell me anything you feel sense or know about myself and the man I am in love with? Anything having to do with the love we have for each other, about the deep soul felt connection we have, about fate, about any past life connection we have between each other?

His name is Brian..

• Piscesgirl4life,

Can you tell me anything you feel sense or know about myself and the man I am in love with? You are in harmony with your world.

Anything having to do with the love we have for each other: you are the looser.

about the deep soul felt connection we have: you are hurt, but you are ready for everything.

about fate: you are reading too much.

about any past life connection we have between each other? you have been the high priestess.

You have to accept it, you have to be courageous enough to accept it.

• What do you mean I am the looser?

Yes I am hurt but I am definitely ready for everything.

What do you mean I am reading too much?

I have been the high priestess of what?

I am honored to know I have been a high priestess.

I have been told I was a queen in three of my past lives, and that in one of those past lives I was Cleopatra. Do you have any knowledge of those past lives?

What is it exactly that I have to accept?

I am willing to be courageous enough.

• Piscesgirl4life,

What do you mean I am the looser? Sudden unexpected changes will show this to you clearly.

What do you mean I am reading too much? Your love, which is wonderful gentle and nourishing becomes suppressed and corrupted by all the stuff you have read.

I have been the high priestess of what? Of guarding values.

I have been told I was a queen in three of my past lives, and that in one of those past lives I was Cleopatra. Do you have any knowledge of those past lives? I know definitely that you have not been Cleopatra. If at all, you have been a queen in one past life.

What is it exactly that I have to accept? That it is all only an illusion.

You could not only remember that you were a man in the past life -- slowly slowly, you will remember that you have been animals. AND, sometimes, when the depth grows, you will remember that you have been trees, rocks. You have lived for millennia in many forms. And if you remember that once you were a fish, it will become difficult for you to eat fish.