Taking hits from every direction?

• Hello all, I want to say thank you for taking the time to read the thread or to help if you can ahead of time.

It would seem as of late I'm taking hits from every direction. My poor mother is depressed because of issues with our move and our stuff getting thrown away before we could get it. My father didn't even care enough to tell me he was getting married, yet everyone else was told. I'm struggling to maintain my grades in college, yet I'm stressed beyond believe about all my personal relationships that it's making me tired. Tired of being let down, tired of trying to remain positive. Just tired in general. I don't have any real friends. And I'm just wondering will it get better? Because I'm trying to remain positive but it's weighing me down quite a bit.

Is there anything good coming my way? Like the scholarships I applied for, will I get any of those? Will I be able to get a job soon? Any new and positive people entering my life?

I understand that's alot to ask, but I just want to know really will everything get better soon. I just feel like I'm taking hits in every direction and I just wanna know if there's a light at the end of the tunnel, I guess.

Again if anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Even if not, just thanks for taking the time to read my ordeal 😃

• Hope you are still okay, someone will help you, hang in there.