Stones, Crystals, Minerals and plain old Rocks_Uses

• Hi Ibeleive try it this way hehehehe

just click on the link and scroll to the bottom:) didn't want to post the link there someone might have ate me for lunch hehehe

love and light Sheila

• Cool about crystals I believe- i have a couple at home, and i wear a quartz crystal a lot too, that i just got, very good, i Also have a how light crystal. it use to wear it all the time as i have two neck less crystals here are some info about Howlight it is very helpful to me indeed when i wear it 🙂 Xx

Howlite Gemstone meaning

Howlite can be found in green, white and blue. It is a super-calming stone and many people use it to releive stress of all kinds. It makes an excellent antidote to insomnia due to an overactive mind.

Focusing on a piece of howlite can assist in journeying outside the body and gaining insight from past lives. Placed on the third eye, it opens memories of previous times and lifetimes.

Howlite teaches patience

Place a howlite stone in your pocket to absorb your own anger - or another's anger that is directed toward you. It helps to overcome critical or selfish behaviour.

Healing properties of howlite

• Relieves insomnia

• Balances calcium levels

• Strengthens teeth and bones

• AngelBee,

That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. You know I did not sleep well at all last night, perhaps I should pull out my white one. (Unless I gave it away)

Blessings

• I agree with you Ibeleive I picked up some stones this weekend & most of them is for a lady at work I hope they will make her calmer & less stressed, I also carry them in my pockets when I dont have my purse & if no pockets certain ones go in my bra 🙂

• thank you angelbee I have this stone in a greenish blue and didnt know what it was but when I want to be calm & rest I carry it

• shadowmist, if you can post a picture of it, we can all give it a try at identifying.

• Ibelieve I think you have covered so many crystals.And the pic of azurite put by u and of howlite put by Angel bee is lovely:) I have read Judy Hall and may have seen the reference to Apophyllite there.I am sorry to hear of your sOn's sensitivity.I can empathize as I myself struggle with sensitivities to quite a few foods.How is he doing now?

For creativity and writing,apart from the blue green crystals you like ,have you considered light blue ones(blue lace agate,celestite) and darker ones like lapiz and sodalite, and ofcourse amethyst? Also orange stones should inspire and fire the literary imagination:cornelian,orange calcite and your favourite topaz and yellow sapphire.These two latter stones are associated with Jupiter in Vedic astrology.

And I think you write very well anyways...;)

best xxx

• The last bit was just an affectionate signing off,nothing sinister,but I guess admin doesnt approve:)

• suramya,

Funny you should mention the light blues. (Not really funny as you hve proven to be quite intuitive here) I have been getting references to them for quite sometime now and have tried (after being beaten over the head with it. LOL) to incorporate more light blue in my life. Yes I have several blue lace agates. Some handed to me and some I picked up. One is sitting right beside my computer. Its a very interesting stone (one of the ones gifted to me) It has a strange shape and with a symbol of some kind inbedded in it, lookes like a stretched out M or W dependng on which way it is pointing.

I also have quite a collection of carnellian. Again, just sort of keep ending up with them and buying them. I have some beautiful light blue topaz and some dark blue saphire jewlry but I hardly ever where it any more. I do not have any yellow stones though. I love yellow, but never came across any that struck me I guess.

As for the darker blues. I have lapis but don't use it and I gave my sdalite away. I do want another though so I will have to look for one. Other than green and red, just not drawn to the darks at this time.

Thanks

• I am glad you both liked the howlight- its a very good crystal, thank you all for sharing the meanings of the other crystals, are beautiful too. Love and Light Bee Xx

• angel hugs with flower petals

Having read most of the posts, I faintly hear my magatude of crystals whispering.

A couple years ago I sort of put them on the back burner of my life, even gave some of the surplus away as gifts. I had lost the desire to work with them. Even today, I am not sure if I am to resume working - talking with them. !!!!!!!!

This site is interesting.

Julianna

• Beryl

Gem Lore: Beryl enhances courage, relieves stress, and calms the mind. Also it reawakens love in those who are married but jaded. (Gotta use some of this). It can be used for scrying. (Dr Dee’s crystal was purportedly made of beryl.) Beryl occurs in a diversity of colors, and has several important gemstone varieties. The green variety is Emerald. (Light green Beryl is considered either Heliodor or simply "Green Beryl"). The greenish-blue to blue variety of Beryl is Aquamarine. The yellow is Heliodor and the pink is called Morganite.. A deep red variety of Beryl, known as Bixbite) is extremely rare, and only comes from two localities in Utah. Other properties of beryl are letting go of things and past and moving forward per your guides.

• try again

• That one on the end looks like a Phallus, I just tried talking to my heart Pendant, no answer. Will try again, just saying Hola!

• Poetic,

ROTF LMAO

Rather nice thought now that I look at it again.

• Hah! Bad girl, middle one too!

• Dear AuntBuck:

You are most kind to answer my questions about the rocks. Do you have a picture of a citrine rock to show me? If not I will try to loook it up on line. Thank YOU

• Citrine

• Dear Ibeleive.

Thank you for the picture, now I know what to look for. We do not have a rock or stone shop in my city that I can find. My questions is this for you, a picture would not work the same as there would be no energy, am I correct? I would think that shopping for one on the internet would not be the same either, as you would not have the since of energy attracting you to it. If you put the need or desire out to the universe that you needed a rock or stone of this type, would it come to you somehow if the universe thought you needed it or how does this work?

Thank You. Sporty48

• good morning sporty48 a pix doesnt work but you can order from the internet & then charge the stones by leaving them in a windowsill for 24 hours this will also cleanse them some I know use salt to cleanse but I find that salt scratches the stone. I know if you can get stones at the flea market or at rennasance festivals. also if you are into walking around a park or hiking in the woods sometimes the stones find you