MissBethAngels

• Dear Julianna,

You are not alone, and never have been. Your angels are your best friends in the world and you can speak to them always. I know they are not in human form...and totally understand the need to be with someone on our planet, if for validation more than anything. Again, angels to the rescue. The strangers you refer to are only strangers until you are introduced! Let your angels be your matchmaker. they will surround you with those whom are like-minded, and like-spirited. Ask and you shall receive they say. Then, when someone approaches you out of the blue one day, and you are leary...remember this writing. And soften up a bit to be receptive. You'll be surprised at who is just around your edge.

Love to you,

Beth

• angel hugs

Beth, thank you, again, for this response.

I will-am asking my "angels" for their assistance. Even now, I do not pull back as I use to when people approach me.

I look forward to more of THESE APPROACHES.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Glad to see you back Miss Beth.

Haven't posted on here in a little while.Come and read for a bit then off to something else.. Was glad to have the angel reading that you done for me last year and was wondering if there is anything that is trying to be said to me again at this time.(.In one that you done for me , I was told that things are the way they are suppose to be, for now and that behind the scenes fair solutions were manifesting..) this one was done on march 17th of last year and you sent me an angel reading in Feb of last year.. Hope that all has been well with you and welcome back!!Would like to know if there is anything that I am suppose to know or be told at this time..Thank you and will be checking with you ..no rush.. just when ever you have the time.. Thank you again..

• 🙂

• Dear Libralady,

Great to hear from you again! I believe there are a couple of other people in front of you, so I will go back through the postings to see who else had questions, and answer those, then will get back to you as well. I'll just post their message to you here on the forum.

Have you asked your angels for any signs in the past year? Have you noticed any?

Angel blessings!

Miss Beth

• Hello Miss Beth ~

Just checking in to see if you got my email a few days ago?

Thanks ~

God Bless

• Dear danr,

Yes I did. I'm working on ranking requests in order, so will get to yours as soon as I can. And I'll email to you! Thanks for the reminder!

Angel blessings,

Miss Beth

• Dear libralady2008,

How wonderful to hear from you again! I hope this past year has had its share of blessings for you, and that you have walked with your angels much more since you know they are with you every step of the way.

Today, your angels say to tell you,

"Dearest libra, do you feel our heavenly wings wrapped around you giving you much needed encouragement? We so want to help you, and ask that you ask us to help you weather the storms you face. You are not in this life alone. Nor will you ever be. We absolutely know with certainty that much of your world is created through your thought patterns. Your words are your karma. Choose positive and loving words, and that is exactly what goes outward. Choose other words that are not so positive, and that is what comes back as well.

This applies also to your search for the romantic relationship in your life. Don't dwell on changes needed. Don't dwell on putting yourself down or seeing the negative aspects in yourself, let alone in potential mates or relationships. Instead, focus on the upbeat, inner self that you are. Be happy with yourself and be happy in your soul-searching journey. Let happiness manifest not only in yourself, but then it will bring joy to you in many ways.

Remember, loving thoughts. Good words. Good deeds. You will have to focus on it and work at it...but the rewards are tremendous. Our love to you."

Angel blessings dear friend,

Miss Beth

• Dear Danr,

Sending your angel messages via email to your questions.

Angel blessings to you!

Miss Beth

• Hey MissBeth, i am worrying about some health problems at the moment, and was wondering if you could ask them, if theres anything, i can do to feel a little better, its not too serious, just anoyying, ya know, and I am kinda fed up of worrying about it, I So wish i could say how much i appreciate your help to me so far, but there are no words, and you have helped me alot, which i am greatful for.

Just i seem to still have a few issues to resolve, and so i can feel a little better.

Love and light Bee Xx

• Bump 🙂 X

• 🙂

• Hello Darling, I pray all is well, I'm behind on the posts. Pretty Please with Sugar on top ask your guides what are the names of my guides, I think they changed recently and seems like I have two or 3. Muchas Gracias and have a wonderful evening! 🙂 The three beth's are here for you all the time... We have so much to discuss! (Well you are one of the three)

• angel hugs with flower petals

Miss Beth, could you please ask my guides what I must do to release the need to have this edema (swelling) mostly in the lower right leg and foot.

I just had a major release for the need to conserve food. This body is no longer in the survival mode.

Now is the time for whatever need-reason to hold to be released.

I know my guides-angels are assisting and working with me.

Blessings Beth for all information.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Dear Angelbee,

I sent you an email earlier -- but do you have more questions not in that email?

Thanks!

Beth

• Dear poetic,

Hi number 1 of 3! Great to hear from you. I'll check on your guides this weekend when I have some free time and let you know. Guides do come and go just as angels do. Why do you think you have 2 or 3 and that they are new?

Talk to you soon,

Beth

• lovingsilverwings,

I will see what your angels say more in depth this weekend and write you back...but for a quick start...they ask "Julianna, who is the pain in your leg these days?" It's a person.

Write back if you can and I'll find out more for you.

Angel blessings!

Beth

• hi, would it be possible for you to tell me some more about my guides?

best wishes

kerry

• angel hugs

Blessings Beth for this extra assistance. I appreciate the fact you are busy and you do have many other people to read for.

Beth, I do not understand. "Julianna, who is the pain in your legs these days?", angel- guides speak of.

I do not know who this person may be. I have notiiced this edema in the feet and legs is more pronounced in the spring and when the days are hot. It is constant.

The only person who is prominent in my life at this time is my son who live in Calgary, AB. This person (S) may be somebody I an not incontact with.

Whatever - whoever it may be, it is now time to address- acknowledge it-them.

julialarnett

loving silver wings

• Hi MissBeth,

A while a go i had a vision of an Angel holding the hand of a little girl who died that i was so heartbroken about but the facial features looked more like an alien to me and now i here that that they think angels could infact be aliens i watched a documentry on the history channel as well . I was wondering what your thoughts are on this and if you could tell me what the name of the angel was that i seen and if there are any surrounding me? if it is not much trouble .I would really appreaciate your insight

Many Blessings and thanks in advance Loap.