What is the significance of empty Houses??

• I was wondering about empty Houses. I used to think them rather unimportant since they were empty but now I wonder if the fact that there are so many empty if there are perhaps lessons to be learned here??

What is the significance of empty Houses??

My chart:

First House: LEO/ASCENDANT, LEO/URANUS, VIRGO/PLUTO, VIRGO/NODE

Second House: EMPTY

Third House: EMPTY

Fourth House: SCORPIO/NEPTUNE

Fifth House: CAP/SUN, CAP/MERCURY, CAP/JUPITER

Sixth House: CAPRICORN SATURN

Seventh House: AQUARIUS VENUS

Eighth House: EMPTY

Ninth House: EMPTY

Tenth House: EMPTY BUT WITH TAURUS/MIDHEAVEN

Eleventh House: CANCER/MARS

Twelfth House: LEO MOON

• bump me own question.

• Hi ,Ibeleive,

we meet up once again:) ,now i may be putting my foot in my mouth here,but the last time i saw empty houses like this was when a birth time was not put in...

hopefully someone will respond soon...

Namaste Ibeleive

sheila

• Yes, nice to see you again as well.

No that is my actual birth chart complete with birth time and city.

• I am also curious about this topic. I have read that if you don't have anything in a house it means you've already covered that house and "figured" it out in past lifetimes and you don't need to work on them. But, I must say that I have 2 empty houses and I feel I need work on both?

• I’ve heard that also NayKnee. There are 10 major planets and 12 houses, so there are bound to be empty houses. I have 5 empty houses and although a couple I don’t feel the need to worry about, others I have to work at. Maybe look to the ruler of that house and see where/how that plays out?

• Yes to both of you. I always went around thinking it was no big deal. It has only been lately that I began looking at them and wondering if the emptiness is a lesson in itself. That it sets up areas of problems I need to work out or get over.