Wondering about Ramonita???

• This morning I was having a dream, I was seaching the forums and Ramonita posts kept comming up. Since I have never read any of her posts or written to her I found this strange, so I checked on the forus this morning and find she has not written for a while. Now I am a bit worried as to why I had the dream.

Anyone know of her status? Is she doing alright?

Blessings

• She contacted via post under her the thread Ramonita a couple days ago. Hard times but doing ok as of then.

• Thank you for your swift responce. Hoping as you that all is still well.

Blessings.

• ibeleive, thats so sweet of you, and i know this will touch Ramonita's heart...aka bella...

she is OK, i have my morning chats and coffee with her via cyber world.I hope she gets to see this...soon

love and light

Namaste Ibeleive

Sheila

• So good to hear MyJourney,

Please give her my sincere regards and blessings.

Still no idea why her name came up in my dreams but since I rarely remember what I dream of anymore (I get to tied up with morning routine and forget, silly of me, I know.) So when I do remeber, I tend to take note.

Perhaps she could just use the thoughts of her, that she is significant.

• i believe what a beautiful name thank you so much for bieng concern about me, without even knowing me, that says alot about your heart condition, you are indeed a marvellous soul, my journey knows what i am feeling at the moment, i am trying to get on my feet again emotionally and pass this situation which i am living thru, i will try my hardest to be again me, without feeling angry about anything and just moving forward to a better way of living, i can not toletate what i am feeling lately, i do not not to put any negative energy on these threads, with so much love the girls pour into these thread they are just too precious. once again thank you i l belive, thank you for giving movitation to lift myself up, thank you for believing in me. may god bless you in so many ways, may your life be filled with joy each second of the day of each day,

love and light

ramonita

• Thank you Ramonita,

That was so sweet. I'm so glad I acted on my notion to put a thought out for you, today. I am a bit shy about opening up and I have been trying here on the forums to practice this.

I do believe in you and God does to or he would not have sent me such a dream and more importantly the motivation to act on it!!!

The angels are with you.

I decided to pull and angel card for you, just this minute and lo and behold one jumped right out of the deck! (from Dorren's Archangel Oracle Cards, in case your wondering)

Comfort

Archangel Azreal: "I am with you in your time of need, helping your heart to heal."

Addtional message:

"Even the strongest person experiences upsetting situations, and there is no shame in taking time to heal your heart. This is a good time for quiet reflection on your true feelings. Write them down in a private journal, and then call upon me to bring comfort to your heart and mind. I can help you sleep better at night and put your mind at ease."

You're decision to not place negativity here appears from this message to be a good decision and says much about YOUR heart and the depths of concern for others you have inside of you. But that never means you should go it alone and I believe this is what the message and my dream was meant to get out to you.

YOU, dear lady are Not Alone and never should feel that way. Many here care for you, the angels and God care for you, and if you can turn this around, I am assured you will find those others who are close to you care quite deeply for you. Take the time to heal and you will see more clearly how this is true.

Love and blessings,

I Believe.

• 🙂

• We miss and love you Ramonita! I wish you would come here and fill yourself with Love, let it out, you are not alone ever, email me private please! Leaving a Puerto Rican Red Butterfly for you!

• angel bump,for Ramonita

• She emailed me today, it's gonna be alright. Bella....