Anyone need help with their tarot interpretations?

• Hi xMermaidiax! I have been looking online for help on interpreting a spread regarding a possible marriage. I am fairly new at tarot and I'm afraid my expectations may be influencing my personal interpretation and would like a second opinion. 🙂 Would greatly appreciate your insight on this!

Present position: Page of Pentacles

Crossing: King of Wands

Base of the Matter: Four of Pentacles

Past Influences: Five of Cups

Crowning thoughts: Queen of Pentacles

Forthcoming influence: King of Cups

Oneself: Nine of Cups

Views of Others: Six of Swords

Hopes & Fears: The Chariot

Outcome: The Lovers

Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you!

• Hi xMermaidiax! Can you help me with the following spread?

Question: Will I reach my financial aspirations of the ability to earn an income self-employed? What are my next steps?

5-Card “Daily Reflection” on 5/20/11:

Situation: Six of Wands

Opportunities: Ace of Coins

Advice: Four of Swords

Daily Lesson: The Fool

Near Future: Five of Wands

• Hello! I did two readings today, on the same subject. Question asked was "What does X want from me?"

...10 years ago I was really in love with this guy. And he was kind of fooling me into thinking that we have a shot, but then when I'd try, he never wanted anything with me. It lasted for two years then I finally managed to move on and leave that situation and him, completely. I think he was as well, fine with that, even glad he got "rid of me".

For some reason though, after a while, he started contacting me now and then, expressing desire to hang out and stuff. We went out a couple of times, and I never liked it much. I haven't been really interested because: a) I decided to leave the situation long ago, b) I don't even see him as much of a friend or have a need for his friendship, c) When we actually did go out, he was mocking the fact I'm in a long relationship.

Anyway, he contacts me, every now and then. I honestly don't understand why. What is it that makes him want me in his life? What does he want from me? I did two relationship spreads, because I was sure that the first one got something wrong. I just don't get him.

The card at the top left represents how you see yourself. Six of Cups (Pleasure)

The card at the top right represents how you see your partner. Five of Pentacles (Worry)

The card in the center left represents how you feel about your partner. Ace of Cups

The card in the center right represents what stands between you and your partner. Seven of Cups (Temptation)

The card in the lower left represents how your partner sees you. Knight of Wands

The card in the lower right represents what your partner feels about you. Two of Cups (Love):

The card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. Five of Cups (Disappointment)

The card at the top left represents how you see yourself. Nine of Wands (Strength)

The card at the top right represents how you see your partner. The Emperor

The card in the center left represents how you feel about your partner. The Chariot

The card in the center right represents what stands between you and your partner. Ace of Pentacles

The card in the lower left represents how your partner sees you. Ace of Cups

The card in the lower right represents what your partner feels about you. Nine of Cups

The card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. Eight of Pentacles (Prudence)

....so honestly, what the heck?

Sorry for the long post, and thank you for your time! 🙂

• Dear xMermaidiax,

I'm rather new to tarot, but today I did a Celtic Cross reading asking for general advice in the coming months as I am going through a lot of changes (hitting a crossroads of sort) and I'm having difficulty finding the right path. The reading came up with several court cards and major arcana cards so it seems like an important message.

I followed a variation of CC that puts cards 3 and 4 on the horizontal axis and cards 5 and 6 above and below.

Card 1: Strength

Card 2: The Hanged Man

Card 3: Reversed Ace of Cups

Card 4: Reversed Knight of Swords

Card 5: Justice

Card 6: The Devil

Card 7: Reversed King of Pentacles

Card 8: Page of Pentacles

Card 9: The Chariot

Card 10: Reversed Page of Cups

Thanks in advance for any insight 🙂

• Dear bathalasdaughter,

Here is what I felt through the cards you received.

Page of Pentacles:

Messages of money-

Possible messages here regarding financial status,whether it's about gaining money or something to do with money,the message here is being passed on in the form of money.

King of wands:

Creativity-

Crossing you is great amounts of creativity

you have mastered this and have abundance in it,however you direct your energy with this creativity will accompany your financial gain as mentioned in your present state..maybe this has already happened and this is the outcome of the creative flair or projects you have embarked on?

4 Of Pentacles:

Clutching-

There is something that you might be clutching on to,maybe a little too tightly,this could be money or it could be in relation to your emotions and keeping yourself guarded.

Five of cups:

Disappointment-

Someone has let you down and hurt you in the past...

This kind of disappointment may have lead you to feeling abandoned,maybe had some support emotionally,but not enough.Maybe as a whole you weren't feeling very fufilled or complete.The support you needed wasn't all there and this lead to a disappointment of the heart which could be influencing present situations.There may be something relating to this that still needs to be resolved.

Queen of pentacles:

Grounded-

Your thoughts at the moment are to feel secure.Secure in every sense and successful.You are feeling either very grounded,or down to earth and your thoughts are now with nature and taking

in your scenery.

King of cups:

Keeper of emotions-

Someone that has high authority when it comes to matters of the heart or emotions will possibly enter your life,usually under the astrological signs of cancer,scorpio or pisces,but not always necessarily.They are someone who you can lean on,and feel very intune with without feeling ashamed of how you express yourself,he may even be looked upon as a father figure or mentor.

Nine of cups:

Sensuality-

You are connected with your feelings,even if it be more so within yourself than expressing outwardly,you have an appreciation for romance,the finer things in life,and a yearning for that fulfillment.

Six of swords:

Leaving-

You view others as constantly on the move,or more personally 'leaving'.

There is a sense of sadness with this card and it seems that it's connected to a changing of location due to sadder circumstances,or just upping and leaving in general.You are scared of being hurt and are frightened this will happen...this is how you view people who may get to close.

The Chariot

Control-

Your hopes and fears revolve around control,your want is to have it and to be in the driver's seat so to speak,and no exactly what you want and where your going.Your fear is losing control and not being able to hold the reins and dictate or take direction in where life is heading.

The lovers:

Choice

It all comes down to a decision that needs to be made,whether it's in a relationship or career decision.This choice may not be as straightforward as it seems but it's a choice that will be right for you and help you gain that sense of control again.On the up side it can also represent the renewal of one,just be careful with possible deception or someone that doesn't completely tell you the whole truth.

• Hi, I'm also fairly new to tarot.

I did a reading last night using the horseshoe spread and asked if I would get the things I wished for in the next few years (with a focus on career). The results made perfect sense to me, up until the outcome card, which completely threw me. If you could help me with a possible interpretation, I would really appreciate it!

Card 1 (past) - Judgement, reversed

Card 2 (present) - 8 of coins

Card 3 (future) - Knight of coins

Card 4 (guidance) - Queen of wands

Card 5 (influences) - Queen of coins

Card 6 (obstacles) - 10 of cups, reversed

Card 7 (outcome) - Page of cups, reversed

As far as i could see, the present, future, guidance and influences seemed to indicate hard work and positivity but then the outcome seems to be the opposite of what the other cards say, or that the hard work will be fruitless.

Thank you!

• I would love help with a reading. This was with a Rider Waite Deck.

1st reading

Her

1. How do i show i feel about him ? ( externally) 6 of swords

2. How do i really feel deep down/truly for him? (internally) The Sun

3. What do i believe he feels about me? ( internally, in his heart) four of wands

4. How is our relationship from my viewpoint? 6 of pentacles

Him

1a. How does he show he feels about me? ( externally) four of swords

2b. How does he really feel about me deepdown/truly? ( internally) 10 of Pentacles

3c. What does he believe i feel for him? ( internally)five of swords

Action

5. What should i do to show him i love him? 6 of cups

Advice

6. What will happen if i tell him i love him? Ace of cups

7. What will happen if i ask if he loves me? Nine of wands

8. Are there any signs that show we are meant to be together?? ( are we compatible?)7 of wands

9. Is there any hidden factors i should know about regarding pursuing this relationship futher? Wheel of fortune

My question is for the Ten of Pentacles as how he really feels about me. Is this negative or positive. We no longer speak and we are both in other relationships presently. So I find this card confusing. Whereas the external four of swords was accurate because he never gave me closure.

• following relationship spread....please interpret for me, thanks in advance

self perception .......8 of cups inverted

perception of partner....... 2 0f cups

inner feelings mine ......wheel of fortune inverted

what comes between ........ace of wands

how i am percieved ........king of cups

present status...... page of cups

future status....... 5 of cups inverted

• bueller...bueller? 🙂

• Dear xMermaidiax,

You left a few of us hanging here awaiting readings; any chance that you'll return?? Just curious 🙂

• Hi Mermaid,

This is reading I did for myself over 10 years ago which is currently playing out in real time. I am a Pisces. It's called the Whole Person Spread based on the Celtic cross. Here is this layout in upright, position order with the Thoth deck -

1st - Devil

2nd - Knight of Swords

3rd - 8 of pentacles.

4th - Queen of Cups

5th - Prince of Pentacles

6th - 10 of Pentacles

7th - Fool

8th - 8 of Wands

9th - Tower

10th - 9 of Wands

I truly appreciate your offer of interpretation.

Be well.

• TheTransformed,

I once again apologize for that,things my way have been very unpredictable which is the result of me being unreliable to come on and do readings.I intend to continue with these readings,but I need to approach them when I feel a little more able to take on the energy.I've noticed as of late that when i was doing readings,my energy depleted very quickly and I was feeling drained.I love doing readings and it's something that I'm passionate about,and the readings I have left unattended,I will get to,hopefully you understand and will allow me to get around to them when I'm able to.

xx

• Hello xMermaidiax,

Thank you for the reply back. I totally understand, no problem. Thank you for the heads up; I hope that you are feeling at your Highest soon. I just wondered if I should continue to keep a look out here or if I should not so wanted to inquire.

Take the time that you need; your ability to focus and gain the most accurate insight/reading would be to everyone's best interest anyway. Thank you again for the 'time out' to address!

I Bless you with Love and Light!!

TT

• xMermaidiax

I did a love tarot card spread and this is what I got. Please tell me what you think. Thanks!

Communication: The Star

Partner: Chariot

Love: Sun

Present: The Hermit

Dreams: Empress

Friendship: The Fool

Sex: World