Need help with troubling relationship...

• Hi all. I've been to these forums before with questions and I have always been blessed with such insightful responses. Now, i'm afraid to say i am here because of my relationship with my father.

Troughout my life our relationship has always been rocky. Years would go by without me seeing him and he turned to a life of drugs. Present day, we are both living together with my grandmother and i'm afraid that we will never have a good relationship. He is an alcoholic with ongoing episodes of anger outbursts and I somehow cannot find it in myself to really move on with my life and get out of it.

I am a full time student living with my grandmother and i'm afraid if i move out i won't be able to take care of myself. Emotionally, i am a wreck and just tired of being a wreck.

Can anybody here please try some type of reading? Will my relationship with my father ever be stable? If i move out, will I be able to support myself working and studying? I also have goals of becoming a writer, but finding time to write and working for my screenplay to be sold is daunting in addition to everything.

Anyway, thankyou for taking time out to read this. If anyone can offer some counsel i would most definetely appreciate it. My birthdate is May 13, 1988.

-Bryan Mora

• Dear Bryan Mora,

I asked your angels about your dilemma and their guidance is:

"First, we want to tell you that you are not alone. You have a whole entourage of angels around you who are surrounding you and giving you a tremendous group hug because we know the strain you are under. You need to ask us for help, and remember we are always always there to help you in any way we can. What we can't do...is 'undo' what you decide to do. You have that God-given right, to make decisions. And we stand beside you supporting you in them. But...there is an easier way.

Listen. Stop filling your head with all of the sadness and frustrations and unknowns you are feeling right now. And hear the quiet. Our whispers to you. Of what the right moves are.

Your father is a lost soul. And we want you to understand it has NOTHING to do with you. You are not, and never could be or will be, the cause of his life's detour. Just as you are on your own spiritual journey, so is he. Here's perhaps an eye-opener for you. Your soul -- your spirit -- is MUCH older than your father's! Kind of backwards we understand, but he is there...to learn from you. And you are there...to teach him. Your first lesson is forgiveness. Your father has lost his way. Who you see is his shell. Who you want to teach is under that shell...for that is his spirit who is STARVING for comfort and some moments of happiness. Look past the shell dear one. See the struggling spirit underneath who needs your radiance. Any outward harshness, just imagine a bubble around you. It hits the bubble, and then mentally see those words fly straight upward, through the ceiling, through the rooftop, into the Universe. For God can handle them.

You need to do what is right for you. And we mean from your heart. Not your head telling you because it's not objective. Don't stress over writing and screenplays. Set your priorities. First things first. Make a list. Keep a journal. Write write write until your head clears. And once you let all of your thoughts out...stop. Listen. In the quiet. For we are there. And write what we say. What you hear. In the back of your head. Then begin with baby steps. You'll get there all the same."

Thank you for your question!

Angel blessings,

Miss Beth

• Thank you Miss Beth for that beautiful response. At times it can be very hard to deal, but the quiet is something i know i can take comfort in. I guess I understand why now.

Thank you for your time and let me say once again, I greatly appreciate it.

Stay blessed,

Bryan.

• You're welcome. All the best to you as well.

Miss Beth

• Oh! One more thing if it isn't too much trouble! This is actually more lighthearted and somewhat selfish but I was wondering what the names of my angels were? Where exactly do I know them from?

The idea of angels is so fascinating and I have often think about it.