Hi Everyone, Twinsoul here.. Any questions?

• Hi Twinsouls

my name is lisa and i would love for you too do a reading for me I was born feb 7 1968 at 743 am im completely unsure of what path to take in my career i have had so many jobs and i have made the best of most but i am tired of the worrying where my next check is coming from ive had alot of accidents that just wreck my life and i just want to finally get a career in somethng that isnt going to disappear when i do get into these accidents that have ruin my life thank you so much lisa marie

• Dear All Requestees!

Happy Spring Equinox to you all. May the new pagan wiccan year bring you your highest wishes.

TwinSoul has not been in for quite some time. I gather her private personal life has become too busy to have any time to be here at this time.

I strongly suggest you pace yourselves with even more patience and await her return. Should it be so she has lost courage with the huge amount of request, please be not sad or upset that she might choose not to go on at all.

For those that cannot wait please repost as new thread and hope our many other volenteer readers can be of help to you.

Like you all have we readers lives outside of forums, and the amount that swarms us like a horde of tsunamis ( bless japan! ) we often find it too hard to keep going on as its like an endless barrage of waves after waves. We readets has to at times go, sorry i canot go on, im drained, im done.

we are aware of the dissappointment, but not many are aware of what it takes to read so many in such a short a time thats often demanded of us. we too are human.

Kindly read the thread READER 2 READER debate thread. Its stories from the readers side of the tables. Thank you.

last ill say that i DO hope TwinSoul returns renewed, reenergized and full of gumption to continue.

NAMASTE!

• CWB, using the medicine of Badger to keep everyone in line. Good for you!

~ Marc

• Thanx Marc and may i say how happy i am u found these forums on this site. ´we´re all richer bc u are amongst us.

Happy Spring Equinox to ya!

cwb

• Blessed be you charmwd witch bente

You are my protector. I love you for that alone.

Sorry everyone, I have been away for a while because my dearest Mother passed over on St Patricks day. We were on vigil for 72 hrs prior, so it has been a while...No worries I am fine. I know where she is and she is just fine as well. I am so proud of her for having had such a heroic life. Blessed be she who has held the hand of so many in love and direction. I will be back soon with a new thread. So much family business to complete.

I send each one of you, my blessings. in love and light.

Be back soon, y'all tee hee

Blessings

ts

• This post is deleted!

• Thinking of you Twinsoul- 🙂 Sending you my thoughts and prayer.

Bee Xx

• Thinking of you Twinsoul, My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Love & Blessings to you

• angel hugs with flower petals

Twin soul, it may be a few weeks if you have to travel back and forth. One of the QI Gong leaders' mother past in January and she is still dealing with things.

My thoughts are with you.

Julianna

• Twinsoul, am sorry for your loss and send love to you and all your family.Xxxxxx

Jenxxx

• Dearest Twinsoul,

You have my deepest condolences on the passing of your beloved Mother! I pray for Peace, Clarity, Direction, Comfort and Love all abound around you and your family! Stay encouraged!

• Hi TwinSoul, I'm a newbie to readings. I've never received one before, nor have I ever asked, but tonite I saw where you were offering readings and was wondering if the offer still stood? If so, I would like to ask you if my marriage will end, and if it does, will I be with the one I have my eyes on and my heart set on? My birthdate is 08/13/1963, birthtime about 3:10 pm. Thanking you in advance for your assistance and guidance. Love and Peace to you with many blessings.

• TwinSoul: Just read about your Mom. I pray for you to have the stregnth and courage needed in the next few months that follow. I too have lost my Mom and miss her everyday. I pray your heart heals quickly.

• Dear Twinsoul,

My sincere condolences on the loss you have experienced.

You will find the strength and comfort to deal with this... we all do.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!