Hi Everyone, Twinsoul here.. Any questions?

• tanya

the one you love , loves you too

blessings

ts

• charmed witch bente

hi there. glad to hear from you my dear. be kind to yourself, is it possible for you to eat less? raise your ph by eating grapes and high ph foods. walk walk walk. please laugh. your guides are all holding your hand. listen to them. i know that you can hear them.

You have a bright future. manifest. you can

blessings

ts

• rubyredlips

if you forgive him, then all will be fine. Please forgive and love. I fear that you will not. Please try harder.

blessings

ts

• hi shatz

thank your for caring. mother is stable.

prayers

namaste

ts

• Hi Twinsoul,

Thank you for answering my post. It sounds very exciting!

I don't have a partner, so I guess I will be meeting someone soon perhaps?

Is there any chance that you saw what he looks like and where I would meet him?

Thanks again so much for your help.

Blessings, love & light to you.

Kartyaw

• Thank you twinsoul. Sending you lots of LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• Thanks so much Twinsoul for your words of wisdom. It is hard for me to forgive but I will try much harder.

May you have much peace in your life.

• Hey TwinSoul

Ive for a long time eaten less but gotten lazy regard to cokking healthy for myself. I had gotten into a routine of easy does it n so on.

I changed it, aong cycling to class n home again. In fact i take my cycle whenever i have to go some place. i keep hearing more veggies low fat foods cycle as much as u can n u will succeed in lowering ur bp until its on normal. N to keep it up.

thanx

• ts, I think you have skipped the last 8 posts on page two.

🙂

• angel hugs with flower pwtals in your favourite fragrance.

response=

Blessings to you my dear, be strong in love and wonder. I will pray for you.

Love be your blanket.

ts

angel hugs with flower petals

Blessings for the wonderful message.

I am being strong.

I will use LOVE as a blanket. (new concept.)

Julianna

• Hello TwinSoul

I am at a point where I just can't see any breakthrough in my life. I am so tired of getting taken advantage of used by friends, and the worst is I always get my heart broken. I don't understand how someone could be so calloused, when you say you love them, and tell them you are the one they want, then can walk away and feel nothing. I am stuck in this heartbreak, I am so devastated I can't seem to move on. I try I really do. He stole my heart shattered my world, I just don't think I can't take any more. I am at the point where I really believe I wasn't meant to be loved or in love. I know that another person can not make you happy that has to come from within, and yes I was happy, then we met, now he has moved on, and I am paralyzed by the memories he left me with, while he stole my heart. Please Help Me! if there is any??

• Hello TwinSoul.

Could you please tell me as to when I will find a Job.

Also, do you see me dating this Summer?

Thanks In Advance 🙂

• Hi TwinSoul, loadsa questions but the answers lie within. Just wanted to say hello it is lovely to see you post.

xPaddi

• Hi TwinSoul!

Thank you for your offer. I kinda feel stuck job wise, relationship wise, etc. Any insight you may have to offer would be appreciated. I wish the best for you and yours.

Miss D

• Yeah the answers lie within, we know (smile). Do you see anything big coming? or that stands out and yes, yes, welcome back to the fold!

• LOL then my question is the same as Poetic's - do you see anything coming?

• Sorry Anything big like a house on a hill with a view over a valley.....

• Paddi last year, she gave me all my lucky days and she was right just about everytime, Thanks Twin Soul!

• This post is deleted!

• tellstar

it is just what you think it is. so sorry

blessings

ts