Sudden Death can you help please

• Hi BlMoon, I know all the medication she was on probably ate her liver as I have been told that by a psychologist before. I feel the same as you, I think you right-on. She did have chronic bowel problems. That's one problem that was very evident, caused from the medication binding her up. My mom is here and told me that she was on pain-relievers. Also, she had skipped her regular medicine I don't know how much. She had told my mother this the Sat before she passed. She told my mother not to tell my older sister as she would jump on her. Nobody knew how sick she was. She had balance problems as you mentioned. I lost a baby in my 3rd month a long time ago. That is the only baby that I can picture. If she is with her that's great as she's in great company. Thank you blMoon. If there is anything else, let me know.

• LivingonaPrayer, Yes, she really enjoyed Oprah. She used to talk about what a great person she was for giving things away and helping people. She used to say that set her apart from other celebrities. I'm not surprised she's showing you that. She knows, in this way, I know it's her. Jennifer does not ring a bell. I don't know all her friends because I live 250 miles N of her but I can ask. Thank you!

• Yes it must be your baby--and why I heard the "baby girl" reference---why she kept saying tell her baby girl--baby girl. I was very tired last night so may get more. I kept seeing the bowel obstruction and possible bleeding there as well--even the beginnings of tumor there. Really, she had many health issues and as sudden as it seems the truth is that her death was inevitable as something was going to fail. Not taking her meds would very likely cause seizure. Not always fatal but can be--although I think it just pushed all her issues to the limmitt and her heart stopped. She really deserves her soul freedom--her life was a tough one--yet she didn't turn bitter. I suspect still that her desicion to stop her meds was because she was feeling so sick--not right but not sure what it was--no doctors gave her an answer so along with her mental illness it was easy to imagine it was her meds making her sick and she was trying to prove it as she was very tired of feeling sick and getting no relief. Again she insists no regrets. She left this world her karma in good standing--her choice was her life and it still lives on in the service she offers from the otherside. Her joy is now her spirit is free to really spread the love in it's purest form. She has a big karmic tie with another sister---and says there is a control issue and ridgedness she plans on mellowing out for her--to help her find her purpose---It's as if this person needs to become a child more (miss perfect?)--to let go more. She has tested her issues in life and will continue--that's what she wants you to know that she "continues" and to please try not to hang onto her past form--the physical presence of body and be open to her new self---do this and you will feel her visits instantly. Again, know that when you feel her gone she is with her mother or another loved one as that's how it will be---helping where needed most. She is loving it! When the lights flicker--the TV changes on its own or you smell a sudden burst of flowers it is her. Her energy is very strong--you wil get many manifistations---soon you will be all sharing these magical little hellos.

• Oh Dalia my heart is with you and your family in this time, I think it's so beautiful to get confirmation from the other side. Be happy for her, she is no longer suffering, it's us the one's here who have to endure, If I can do anything please let me know. Thank God you are surrounded by so many kind, kind souls.!

• sounds like ur sister hasnt crossed over yet;there maybe something that she was trying to finish and didnt get the chance;my way of speaking to those that hav passed is during sleep;tell her to come to u in ur dreams and tell u what she wants;jus b aware that she will not look the same way an u may not recognize her;she may hav someone with her to tell u who she is...good luck..

• Again, and I can't say this too much, thank you to everyone! Blmoon, you have a true gift as you know her and have connected w/her. I don't know how you do it other than knowing it's a gift. The bowel problem was front and center as she battled this everyday. I know it was her time and God welcomed her--thank you. She had a hard life. I won't elaborate but will say I think she acts as an intermediary. She was not bitter. She always wrote herself notes of things she wanted to tell someone or needed to remember. I brought one of her notes home. It said, I want to comfort her in some way because I know she has a very stressful job, I want to find the right words to say to comfort her. The rigid sister who she has a connection (or lack of) would be my older sister. I hope she is able to help her now. She coudn't stand any tension or bad feelings between people. If she didn't agree w/you she would be sure and speak-up. She was always concerned about doing the right thing. Thank you.

Zoeyx, Thanks again! I get messages right before I awake in the morning. I'll do as you suggested. My sister was really trying to let me know she had passed. I knew something had happened. Also, I have experienced someone communicating w/me in my sleep and there were others around them.

Poetic555, Lately, I have been asking myself where is Poetic. Thank you.

• Dear Daliolite,

Thank you for your posting on the MissBethsAngels thread. I found this one about your sister's passing, and wanted to reply back to you regarding what your angels have to say at this moment in time. I do not have the gift Blmoon has (and I have not had the pleasure of meeting her yet in this online fashion), but my gift is one of clairaudience which means I hear. Our angels. And have for over 20 years. They speak complete sentences like you or I do...and I repeat what I hear by writing it down for you.

Their reply to you this evening is:

"Dearest child, sister and daughter. We know you want to curl up and be comforted at this very moment. And that is why we are here. To do just that. Your sister has come Home. Although her death was sudden, and unexpected, to both herself and to your family, please know that it was her time to go. She is safe. She is loved. In basketfulls brimming. She is not darkness. She is light. She is purity. She is a role model for everyone in your family to aspire to be like. On a spirit level. You were touched by that spirit. Your older sister has put up walls around her heart and she was not able to be touched as you were. You can help her get to know your sister...by keeping in touch with that sense of spirit.

We are not sure of the discussion around your sister "not crossing over." Of course she has. In an instant. Her spirit soared to great heights, and she flew without a care in the world to her loving nest, full of not only this life's family but those from prior lives as well. Her disabilities are gone. She chose those you know. To learn her life's lessons during this time she had with you and your family. As all souls do...she accomplished her life's purpose...and her spiritual journey continues...just on the Other Side.

We know your heart aches for her. We know you wish you had known. This is all natural, this is all heartfelt, and to be honest, it's all a human response to grief. You miss her. Yet know, in the missing, she is not gone. She is a thought away. A memory away. A giggle away. She will always be your sister. And you will see her again one day...when your mission is complete just as hers was.

She did not suffer. That was not in her life's lesson plans. She was caught by surprise, we will admit, and then once she realized what happened, a big smile lit up her face and she was off to join the children at play. She had a special spot for children in her heart.

When you think of her, think of her. Her journey. Her spirit soaring. Her spirit growing. Her love. Put her first. Grief is a necessary process to go through, and in its sadness, try to remember that the sadness is about you. How you are feeling. Because your sister, ohhhhh, if you could only see her. She is pure light. Radiant. Glowing. And will be with you always. Talk to her. Call on her. And most importantly, love her. Then love yourself. And you will be just fine. Our love to you and your family."

Angel blessings to you dear Daliolite. I hope their words resonated with you as I write what I hear.

Miss Beth

• Blmoon, My nickname for her was MiMi. Sounds something like peewee so was wondering if that could be the name you picked-up on. Also, the name jellyroll came up. I also called her sopapilla, then changed it to Sophie.

• Miss Beth, Thank you, She was a pure soul on Earth so what you said about her being in light, is right. In some ways, she was more protected growing up by my family. Looking back, it may have affected her psychi. I think she felt more under authority than the rest of us. She got the best grades in school. Was in spec. ed for a few years in grade school. By high school she excelled.

• YES--Itrust your intuition--usually when I hear a name it's iffy and I try to add--- OR sounds like--because sometimes it is faint and a bit muffled---mimi is unusual and does sound very much like peewee. And the jelly roll kept feeling like a term of endearment but I kept getting a desert image--like a jellyroll--something soft sweet and yummy--a desert. That's what came to me. Usually I tell people to trust their own intuition on what I say--when spirits speak through me they usually use images and words meant to connect with their loved one even if I get it a little wrong the person is meant to get it because I just know spirit stands next to them and corrects me and they get it. So always trust your intuitions.I also feel the truth in Miss Beth's message--that is exactly how I felt her energy--a highly evolved soul and now a powerful guide on the other side. She is right--to choose a very difficult life brings great light to the soul--now she reaps her reward--her Heaven. Spreading the love. I really think she wanted to show me your soul glow as well---the love you will be remembered for as part of your journy together --she thanks you---that I believe was her message after the jellyroll image she showed me that bear hug from behind it had such power and love---it is her thanking you. She says in those moments after death--that is all you see--love. The love you gave--the love you got. Love is all you take with you--so keep gathering and giving--you got it right!

• PS--also when I heard pet--thinking maybe dog-- she could of been saying pet name--as in nickname. endearment. Though I see a white dog close to her.

• Daliolite

Im glad that you can relate to the whole Oprah thing as it was so overwhelming i literally wanted to jump up and down with joy, the reason why i mentioned Jennifer to you is because she is showing me Jennifer Lopez for some reason i didnt feel Jennifer was her name, im not sure why she is showing me this does this make sense to you at all?

• Hi LivingonaPrayer, I never heard her mention JLo maybe something that will manifest soon. When her clinic had dances, she had a boyfriend that was in what they call her peer group. He's hispanic and they would be partners at the dances. That is the only thing I can relate to. Dancing really seems to be coming to the surface here a lot. I think she really looked forward to these dances. When my sister was younger, when she'd get excited, she would jump up and down and shake her hands. That was unique with her I thought. My brother had a daughter who's 4 now. She does the same thing. Reminds me so much of my sister. I realize that you have connected w/her, if there is anything else--let me know. Thanks.!

• Blmoon, Actually, growing up we had a neighbor whose nickname was PeeWee. He had a couple boys who were closer to my sister's age. I was real reluctant to mention him as neither one of us has had any communication w/him in 30+ years. Nothing significant re him. I wonder though if he's passed. Maybe you can shed some light on this.

• LivingonaPrayer, I thought maybe you could ask her if she is referring to her dancing partner.

• Daliolite

Im sorry ive had a hectic day and havent been able to think properly i ve asked her to show me a dancing image so i will let you know if anything comes through i have to say she has great energy the jumping up and down bit was so strong that i felt like i was actually doing it as well i felt so happy and excited she really made my day i do hope that i can connect with her again for you .

Many Blessings 2u Loap

• A Letter From Heaven

To my dearest family, some things I'd like to say,

Though first of all to let you know I arrived OK.

I'm writing this from heaven, here I dwell with Spirit above,

Here there's no more tears of sadness, here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy because I am out of sight,

Remember I am with you every morning, noon and night.

That day I had to leave you when my life on earth was through,

Heavens warmth covered me and said "I welcome you".

"It's good to have you back again, you were missed while you were gone,

As for your dearest family, they'll be here later on.

We need you here so badly, you're part of our great plan,

There's so much that we have to do, to help our mortal man."

Spirit gave me a list of things that were wished for me to do,

And foremost on that list - was to watch and care for you.

And when you lie in your bed at night the day's chores put to flight,

Spirit and I are closest to you...in the middle of the night.

When you think of my life on earth, and all those loving years,

Because you are only human, they are bound to bring you tears.

But do not be afraid to cry a while; it helps relieve the pain.

Remember there would no flowers unless there was some rain.

I wish I could explain to you all that Spirit has planned.

If I were to tell you, you would not understand.

One thing is for certain, though my life on earth is over,

I'm closer to you now than I ever was before.

There are many rocky roads ahead of you and many hills to climb,

But together we can do it by taking one day at a time.

It was always my philosophy and I'd like it for you too;

That as you give unto the world, the world will give to you.

If you can help somebody who's in sorrow and in pain,

Then you can say to me at night.."My day was not in vain".

So now I am contented...that my life was worthwhile,

Knowing as I passed along the way I made somebody smile.

So if you meet someone who is sad and feeling low;

Just lend a hand to pick him up as on your way you go.

When you're walking down the street and you've got me on your mind;

I'm walking in your footsteps, only half a step behind.

And when it's time for you to go from that body to be free,

Remember you're not going...you're coming here to me.

Unknown.

• oOOPSS.

• Hi Poetic555, Beautiful!...I have seen an image sort of cross between a bee and butterfly. Will try and draw it and post it. Thank you.

• I thought that was beautiful, you are so strong.